Admit it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
Who here is going as the Joker for Halloween? wink I'm doing everything right. I want to get the suit, the gloves, the right make-up, and I'll even curl my hair & dye it green. Maybe I'll carry around some knives too. wink

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Da Joker
Who here is going as the Joker for Halloween? wink I'm doing everything right. I want to get the suit, the gloves, the right make-up, and I'll even curl my hair & dye it green. Maybe I'll carry around some knives too. wink

if they had a scacrow mask like the one in batman begins or tdk i would totally get that lol

Da Joker
Lol, I want it to be authentic...no masks or wigs, the real deal. And I want to walk around and see what people say.

Mairuzu
Whats Halloween?

WrathfulDwarf
I'm willing to be that there will be A LOT of TDK Jokers at SD Comic con this year.

I'm taking video this year. big grin

Mairuzu
I just want his clothes to wear on a day to day basis ermm

Devil King
I went as this Joker last Halloween, facial scars and all. I already had a waistcoat made and bought a cheap blue jacket at a second hand shop. But I'm seriously thinking of waiting until next halloween to go as him again. I'm not up for having on the same costume as 99% of the other people at the party.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I just want his clothes to wear on a day to day basis ermm
The man had damn good taste...

Da Joker
Yes, he did. And if I'm able to get home schooling like I'm trying to, then for that entire weekend I'll wear Joker clothing.

Mairuzu

Da Joker
What if ya got fired...do they all get cutsmiles then?

Mairuzu
What if ya got fired...do they all get cutsmiles then? I wont get fired.

Da Joker
It was a joke, yo.

Mairuzu
Yea i know lol

ScarletSpeed

I've been saying all year that I am going as the joker,

not the movie one though, the comic one laughing out loud

might make it look sorta like the movie one though, with the dark eyes, the waistcoat and suit he wears,

my hair isn't long enough to curllaughing out loud

steverules
If I wanted to be joker then I'd have the right length of hair and all...but I'm not doing anything this halloween...may put a mask on and scare my girlfriend and perhaps my mother but thats about it big grin

Da Joker
My hair is a lot longer than Heath's, but I hope it can curl & look like his. I'm also a bit bigger than Heath (weight wise, not height) so I'm trying to slim down. I need to be as authentic as possible.

xNIXSONx
hope u look like a good joker ^

i see pics of people doing their rendition and sometimes it looks awful! too clean and not as gritty as Heath has it

ScarletSpeed
I would go as heath's but my hais is just too short, I don't want to wear a wig mhmm

Da Joker
Yeah, I'm going to have my mom apply the make up & I can trust her with lots of things, this should be no different. I actually want to get some weird lots, and get into some scuffles as well. What fun I'll have!

BTW, since I'm black I'll be sure to cover my whole face, neck. ears so that none of my skin is visible.

Scarlet, I could lend you some hair. big grin

ScarletSpeed
laughing

bring it on awesome

I would probably look like this only betterlaughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/Why_So_Serious__by_Scarlet_Speed-1.jpg

Bat Dude
I'm gonna attempt to be The Crow... They look similar, and I'm not interested in being what everyone else is being... And The Crow is still my 2nd favorite comic book movie (behind TDK, of course)

Devil King
The black around the eys needs to be smaller. Most people tend to go overboard with the black around the eyes. In the movie, his dark circles are much more tight to the eyes.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Devil King
The black around the eys needs to be smaller. Most people tend to go overboard with the black around the eyes. In the movie, his dark circles are much more tight to the eyes.

yeah, you're def right.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
laughing

bring it on awesome

I would probably look like this only betterlaughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/Why_So_Serious__by_Scarlet_Speed-1.jpg You should just quit at life!

Myth
I seriously thought about going as Joker, but then I looked up the make up kit and other clothing/supplies on ebay and I realized I'm not going to spend that much money on a costume that many people will have. If it was original, I would spend the money, just like when I wore this:

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1783345

I think this year I will go simple and be 1/2 of the Laser Cats duo.

Da Joker
I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff like the make-up kit, suit, and other stuff will be in stores for much cheaper.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You should just quit at life!

you should just talk to people on the internet how you would talk to them in real life...

Darth Martin
I want to be Joker.

Da Joker
In real life? Don't we all?

Devil King
Change your punctuation and I'd agree.

Da Joker
Stop being a jackass & I'd agree with you. smile

SnakeEyes
Stop being a jackass & I'd agree with you. smile

Wait, so you're black but with longer hair that you'll need to curl? I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but don't black people already have VERY naturally curly hair?

Just curious wink

Myth
Not if Da Joker is really Michael Jackson trying to find little boys that like Batman. smile

Da Joker
Nah, but Michael came after me once. Unlike legend says, pepper spray has no effect on him, he just walked right through it. I showed him a pic of him when he was black, and it enabled me to escape.

And black people have nappy hair, it's not really curly per se, at least not for me.

Endrict Nuul
I am going as nurse Joker, just like in my sig.

Da Joker
Lol, that'll be a little creepy....I liked the suit the most at the beginning, because he had just bought it & it was so clean & that purple looked hella awesome.

Myth
Nah, but Michael came after me once. Unlike legend says, pepper spray has no effect on him, he just walked right through it. I showed him a pic of him when he was black, and it enabled me to escape.

laughing out loud

Da Joker
First I'm all like "Back the shit off" & he keeps saying how he enjoys penis, so I did what was necessary to ensure I kept my manhood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.