Son Goku - Naruto Uzumaki SWITCH !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
12 Years ago, a gigantic demon Ape (Oozaru) attacked the Leaf Village of Konoha !! Now a young boy Named Goku, struggels to fufil his dream, of becoming Hokage !! However Goku has a secret, one not even he knows, that HE is the Oozaru, resposible for the slaughter of many of the villages Ninja, and untold destruction !!

10 Years ago, a young bot names Uzumak Naruto, lost his grandfather to a 9 tailed demon fox (Kyuubi) his grandfather left him one thing, the 4 star Dragonball, which naruto hold dear ! Now a young girl named Bulma, is searching for the Dragonballs to fufil her wish of a boyfriend, she Takes Naruto with her in exchange for his Dragonball. Now Naruto is in for the adventure of his life !!

This is a what if scenario, what if two of the biggest Anime/ Manga character sof all time...switched places !! Naruto, training with Matser Roshi, Battaling Tenshinhan in the 22nd Tenakichi Budokai, Climbing Korin Tower and Locking horns with the red ribbon army !! Goku, traning with Kakashi sensei alongside Sasuke and Sakua, Fighting for his life againt Haku, enduring the chunin exams !!

Now the two are also very simlar, both hardheaded, dumb, and very powerful, and both have a terrible secret !! The two will play out each others life until the end of there series ( end of Dragonball, End of Naruto) Things would be simialr, but how would the two cope? What would happen ?? What major differences would there be ?you decide !!

BradBalboa
Dont forget, this is a complete switch, so dont be thinking Goku will be doin gthe kamehameha when facing Zabuza or anything, Goku will be trained in Ninjutsu liek Naruto was ! of cours ehis greatest ability will be his Taijutsu, which will probably be beyond Rock Lees !! he will be renound for his amazing strength and indestructablity more than anythign else !! Plus Naruto will be the one doing the kamehameha which would be interesting !! What will happen when ( in place of goku turning Oozaru in the 21st Tenakchi Budokai) Naurot goes 9 tailes ( well, unleashes the Kyuubi power like the did agaisnt Haku) plus, try not to picture Goku as he is in DB, very short and stumpy, the art forms will be moulded, soo try to use your imaginations, this is going to be very interesting big grin....

carver9
Goku would become hokage pretty quick. Goku as a child was already pretty durable and was able to slap bullets out of the air and lift up cars. And saiyans do have that saying that the more they get beat up near death the stronger they get. And thats all goku had to do was see a attack and he learn it from seeing it one time (kamehameha wave and the solar flare), so he would go through training quiet easily.

Now I dont know about naruto because it takes naruto a while to learn techniques and he just dont have the potential to be as powerful as goku. His durability wont help him in a fight against picollo and he has yet to show me that he can lift was goku as a child was lifting. I think in his first fight it would be the end of him. Doedon ray to the chest would kill him.

BradBalboa
Dont underestimate Naruto, true he cant lift the same weight as Goku, but he is a good fighter, if he wheer to go 9 tailes liek he did against Haku.... He could probably beat Master Roshi ( unless Roshi unleashed a moon-destroying kamehameha) !! as for training..Naruto probably couldnt even stand in Goku weighted clothes, but after a while he could, he could complete Master Roshis training it would just take him longer than Goku. and he is more thna capable of competeing in the WMAT !! He could deffinately get to the final in the 21, probably the 22nd and if he went threw what goku did before the 23rd then he could do that too. He would deffinately have to use the Kyuubis chakra in order to fight tien,and piccolo though !!

carver9
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Dont underestimate Naruto, true he cant lift the same weight as Goku, but he is a good fighter, if he wheer to go 9 tailes liek he did against Haku.... He could probably beat Master Roshi ( unless Roshi unleashed a moon-destroying kamehameha) !! as for training..Naruto probably couldnt even stand in Goku weighted clothes, but after a while he could, he could complete Master Roshis training it would just take him longer than Goku. and he is more thna capable of competeing in the WMAT !! He could deffinately get to the final in the 21, probably the 22nd and if he went threw what goku did before the 23rd then he could do that too. He would deffinately have to use the Kyuubis chakra in order to fight tien,and piccolo though !!

I just cant see him fullfilling the things that you mentioned. Hes not as stabled and focused as goku is when training. By the way, master roshi didnt teach goku speed, goku came with speed and he gained more through training by carrying huge bolders for a long period of time and wearing weighted clothing which is something naruto body physically cant handle.

Kento
Team 7 would have 1 useless person instead of two, and Roshi would die from bloodloss training two people who are more or less perverts. Though Naruto could and would easily handle Roshi's training..he's just bad at fighting no matter how hard he trains. People act like Naruto doesn't try but he does. He's just naturally bad. I think Naruto's regen could get him real far though in most DB fights as long as it doesn't go to Z. And he'd probably steal Tien's split form in place of shadow clones turning them to something he could spam and still be just as strong like shadow clones. Just imagine a thousand way kamehameha from Naruto. He probably wouldn't win any tournaments because he wouldn't have the room to manuver or to trick anybody though. As for Gokou he'd win on skill more than luck unlike Naruto... but he'd still loose to Sasuke and his unbeatable sharingan...because it's Sasuke. That and I doubt he'd beat Neji. Plus he wouldn't inspire anybody by trying but being a failure because Gokou wouldn't be a failure. He probably wouldn't even be on Team 7 because he wouldn't be lowest in class like Naruto was. But that's compelety different than what you laid out about him actually being on Team 7 soo.

BradBalboa
Naruto wont know shadow clones remeber !! but Goku will !! I think Goku could beat Neji, round about the time he fought Tien he would be more than capable !! Instead of Naruto going 9 tailes, Goku would basically either be like Gohan wwhen he sw the full moon, befor ehe transformed, lieka rabid dog, or like he was agaisnt king piccolo and mr popo, seemingly using the Oozarus strength !!.. Naruto, would be fightign compltely different, hes used to wid eopen sapces liek you said, but since they have switche dhe isnt used tot hem so he would have adapted to the smaller ring liek goku had

Kento
I'd assume their personalities are still the same, and I know Naruto won't know shadow clones..That's why I said he'd take Split form from Tien and use it like he does shadow clones. Naruto's fights involve him usually tricking the person which doesn't work in a small ring like the DB tournaments were. And Gokou wouldn't have the ability to get up after Neji's attack like Naruto did. Gokou would be a good fighter but I don't think he'd be as fast as Rock Lee at 12 when the Chunin Exams take place for Gokou. I also don't see Gokou breaking through Kaiten, and he wouldn't be able to use shadow clones because he wouldn't have the energy to spam them like Naruto. He may be able to do normal clones but that's about it.

Astner
Bulma shots Naruto to death.

Kento
I don't see how that's going to kill him. Hurt him sure but not kill.

BradBalboa
.... I forgot about that !! lol

Naruto isnt bulletproof, Goku was bulletproof sicne the first episode of DB...hmmm Bullet hits Naruto, Bulma take shim to the hospital and Kyuubis power heals him..then he stars his journey :P lol
Plus Gokus energy is atleats the same as Naruto, he would have learned shadow clones !!

King Kandy
Goku's ki is a lot more substantial than Naruto's chakra.

Kento
.... I forgot about that !! lol

Naruto isnt bulletproof, Goku was bulletproof sicne the first episode of DB...hmmm Bullet hits Naruto, Bulma take shim to the hospital and Kyuubis power heals him..then he stars his journey :P lol
Plus Gokus energy is atleats the same as Naruto, he would have learned shadow clones !! Gokou wouldn't have the endless stamina Naruto does to just keep making them without it effecting him at all. Gokou also wouldn't steal the scroll to learn Shadow Clone.

BradBalboa
Like i said before, Gokus stamina is intense, Db fights would use up alot more energy than Narutos ( probably) and if Goku was told he was the one resposible for killing the village and every1 hate dhim, he would steal the scroll !!

Kento
Not if they keep the same personalities. Gokou wouldn't steal it no matter what. And Gokou's got a lot of power sure but even people with more chakra than Naruto can't do what he can because of the Kyuubi. It has to do with Kyuubi and the fact he's got the endless stamina thing to pull out endless shadow clones. That's not something Gokou can do. No matter how strong he is it would use up a whole lot of energy to do even if he did learn it. But it doesn't matter Gokou wouldn't use it anyway. It would just be like Tien's split form. It makes the person weaker as it was said during the Oro/Sarutobi fight.

dvampire
Well Naruto has two types of chakra right? He'll definitely do well if he switch places with Goku.

Ban Mido
this would be entertaining if the Goku here was actually the Kid Goku from GT XD...

Hmm but honestly I think this would be interesting..Goku already would have a pretty good chance due to being a saiyan and all and I would be interested in seeing naruto fighting General Blue or Tao ^_^

dvampire
Yeah Naruto will have alot of ki to pull off those attacks Goku them do without losing much energy. And Goku physically stronger than half the Naruto cast from the begining.

Does Goku and Naruto have their same moves, or are they switching move sets aswell?

Kento
I think Gokou will learn Naruto's attacks and vice versa...though I actually think Naruto's attacks would be bad for Gokou when he'd probably be able to learn any other jutsu to use and be a good ninja. Naruto on the other hand would probably do well with Kamehameha...seeing as how he only really uses one move anyway.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by dvampire
Yeah Naruto will have alot of ki to pull off those attacks Goku them do without losing much energy. And Goku physically stronger than half the Naruto cast from the begining.

Does Goku and Naruto have their same moves, or are they switching move sets aswell?

No they switch move,s so Naruto learns the Kamehameha, and Goku learns shadow clones etcc....

This also means that if Naruto where to survive fighting King Piccolo he would learn Buku-Jutsu ( Meaning he would be able to fly) !!

Vampire Savior
Goku as a ninja and Naruto as a Karate bumb. Smells like a nice sitcom to me.

Endless Mike
Goku beats all of the villains in Naruto easily, Naruto gets his ass kicked.

All that really needs to be said.

Why is it brad that when you are not horribly overestimating DBZ, you are horribly underestimating it?

BradBalboa
TBH I think with Kyuubi Naruto could do farely well in DB, there are things he wouldnt survive, Roshi Moon Busting Kamehameha of course, but it would still be interesting to see...

sorry u think that

Endless Mike
He doesn't make it past the first chapter when Bulma shoots him in the head

Kento
And what's to say that would kill him at all? Kabuto stopped his heart and he revived, and Sasuke stabbed through a vital organ and he survived and healed instantly.

BradBalboa
I think the bullet would do alot more damage to naruot than it did to gouk but i thnik he cud survive, he just starts hisjourney in the emergency ward :P

Endless Mike
He's never taken a headshot before, besides, this is supposed to be him at the start of the series. He was stronger when he fought CS1 Sasuke.

BradBalboa
It is him at the start of the seires the other thing is Gokus famous memory loss.. wud Naruto fall down the ravine ?? the thign is the, the 1 Goku fell down was soo deep u cudnt see the bottom and goku landed straight on hsi head, Kakashi and Sakura where scared for Narutos life when he fell out of a tree :P

Endless Mike
Good point. Naruto as a baby would die from that.

BradBalboa
But since Goku fell down their because he wa a wild uncontrolably kid, i dont think Naruto would. And since Naruto isnt hated he will be slightly different, he will have a Gradfatehr to love him...for a while anyways lol

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He doesn't make it past the first chapter when Bulma shoots him in the head laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
If thats the case, then wouldn't Goku be an evil Saiyan without the memory loss?, he'd be like Turles or something...

BradBalboa
oooh yeah messed

Then the Naruto vese really would be ****ed :P

BradBalboa
hmm lets just say Goku is Goku not evilness, liek he really is, living as a ninja trainign with sasuke and sakura...where do we go from here ??
what does he do agaisnt Zabuza/Haku ??

Kento
hmm lets just say Goku is Goku not evilness, liek he really is, living as a ninja trainign with sasuke and sakura...where do we go from here ??
what does he do agaisnt Zabuza/Haku ?? Who knows but I doubt he would jump intot he Demon Ice Mirrors...then again Gokou isn't much smarter than Naruto just a better fighter though even if he did the needles wouldn't puncture his skin nor would Zabuza's sword if Gokou fought him.

BradBalboa
i gues the situation against haku wud be in the same place as goku yamcha oolong and puar being trapped in Pilafs castle. So Oozaru Goku vs Haku and Zabuza ??? sincde Oozaru isnt a force of good, kakashi wud probably get involved in the fight....
wud anyone be able to exploit Gokus only weakness..his tail??

Kento
A lot of people could actually...Zabuza being one of them. His huge sword will cut through the tail. The problem with the Oozaru thing was it happened in the middle of the day, and the fog (or ice mirrors since they are surrounding him) would probably keep Gokou from seeing the moon if it was night, and then it would have to actually be a full moon. So a lot wouldn't work in Gokou's favor to become Oozaru.

keemsaiyan
and goku would learn rasengan for only 1 day instead of weeks

BradBalboa
wow i totally forgot i even made this thread :P

Hnmmm o Goku ( age 16 so this would have been when he was trainign with Kami in DB) vsrochimaru..

King Kandy
wow i totally forgot i even made this thread :P

Hnmmm o Goku ( age 16 so this would have been when he was trainign with Kami in DB) vsrochimaru..
Probably Goku will win he is a genious with techniques and his ki is great enough to surpass the chakra of any naruto characters. By the time he's that age he would have learned a ton of jutsus and have a lot more stamina to use them then any human would.

Darth Angel
With goku's personality and determination to be the best, together with his incredible ability as a fighter (sure, he is a dumb ass and naive in most of the aspects of life, but he is a genious when comes to fight, just see him fighting piccolo at the 23 budokai for example) I see him becoming the strongest ninja ever. He would probably even invent a jujitsu which would resemble kamehame lol.

Naruto, well, as someone said, would probably die in chapter one lol. Anyway, with the right training he could have become strong, yet I doubt he could survive a fight against vegeta like goku did, or even come up with the idea of surpassing the super sayan level during the cell saga.

SSJ2Vegeta
well naruto wouldnt last, but im goin to say he lasts to the saiyan saga when vegeta and nappa arrive, even though he would be long dead by now and its impossible for him to live lets just say he does, so vegeta reads his power level And shouts impossible its over 9 thn tht stupid bird chirpin plays, nappa says what, vegeta says its over 9 again, so vegeta decides to fight him instead of nappa, so naruto starts hiting vegeta with a flurry of punches vegeta just stands there laughing then vegeta touches naruto on his head he goes flying back into a mountain unleashes the kyuubi (9 tails) vegeta playes she loves me, she loves me not with his tails when all the tails are gone vegeta finds out she loves him :L lmao. So vegeta becomes the main character and becomes good for some unown reason :L, marries bulma and the first to reach a super saiyan, super saiyan 2, super saiyan 3 and 4 and saves the universe again and again :L

All this happened because naruto was a pansy and couldnt defeat vegeta, therefore vegeta becomes the main character because he defeated the main Yay go vegeta

P.S Vegeta rocks
P.S.S If only this could happen Vegeta always gets his ass kicked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.