What would you think of a nightwing movie (who do think shud get the role)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fat_monkey
What would guys think of a nightwing movie. he is a prity kewl character and i believe he deserves his own movie

jcvaldez
A Nightwing movie would be cool, but in a few years after the third Batman movie. Jensen Ackles would be a good choice

ScarletSpeed
I could see a Nightwing movie being pretty cool

unfortunately it means they would have to have robin firstlaughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
I would for Crhis Nolan to introduce Dick Grayson in a Batman film and then spin him off as Robin and then Nightwing. As for who plays him, that depends on who is willing to learn the martial arts and do some of his own stunts.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I could see a Nightwing movie being pretty cool

unfortunately it means they would have to have robin firstlaughing out loud

Yup, Robin sucks balls.

I vote for Keanu Reaves so the movie can suck more than Catwoman... because Robin sucks period.

roughrider
DC can't even get Wonder Woman, Justice League, or another Superman film going - what makes you think people would want to go out and watch Batman Jr?
Nightwing is a good character in comics, but he's not distinct enough for a movie of his own. And like someone else already stated, that means there has to be a Robin first. Christopher Nolan has already said there will be no Robin in his Batman universe.

fat_monkey
i think they shud bring robin in either the next batman or the one after that one and then make a spin off movie of nightwing.

Almighty Bauer
I can see an animated movie working. Not sure if they could get away with making a live action film without first featuring Robin, and while I don't mind Robin in the comics, the character couldn't work in the current film series.

ragesRemorse
I think a Nightwing movie would fail just because there would have to be some explanation of his ties with Batman. Once you mention Batman, people will expect batman.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by roughrider
DC can't even get Wonder Woman, Justice League, or another Superman film going - what makes you think people would want to go out and watch Batman Jr?
Nightwing is a good character in comics, but he's not distinct enough for a movie of his own. And like someone else already stated, that means there has to be a Robin first. Christopher Nolan has already said there will be no Robin in his Batman universe.

If I take time to think about it, Robin really cheesed things up in Batman, and then they went overboard with the whole Batgirl thing, luckily it didn't destroy George Clooney's career.

I still think that Clooney looks more like Batman than any other star that's portrayed him. The direction was just wrong, now if they placed the film in Quentin Tarantino, or possibly Ridley Scott and Frank Millers hands......

roughrider
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
If I take time to think about it, Robin really cheesed things up in Batman, and then they went overboard with the whole Batgirl thing, luckily it didn't destroy George Clooney's career.

I still think that Clooney looks more like Batman than any other star that's portrayed him. The direction was just wrong, now if they placed the film in Quentin Tarantino, or possibly Ridley Scott and Frank Millers hands......

George Clooney I respect as an actor, but he wasn't good as Batman.

And Frank Miller should keep his goddammed ham-fisted mitts off of Batman. His current writing for the character is a joke, considering what he accomplished with The Dark Knight Returns.

BUSTER1
Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, or Johnny Depp would be good choices

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Excellent joke post.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BUSTER1

Yeah I can just see it now... laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.