hair care...???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siyaa.george
did u know guys....

Studies have linked women's hair loss to decreased self-esteem. What

do u think about this???

also hrd hair loss can affects women between the ages of 12 and 40,

though it most commonly strikes around the time of menopause. Is it

true???

Scythe
Oh duncet!

Bicnarok

inimalist
first google search result for female baldness:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001173.htm

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by siyaa.george
did u know guys....

Studies have linked women's hair loss to decreased self-esteem. What

do u think about this???

also hrd hair loss can affects women between the ages of 12 and 40,

though it most commonly strikes around the time of menopause. Is it

true???
WHY

chithappens
Ha! Reminds me of when I was trying to explain to a black woman how getting perms is destroying her hair: it burns for a reason...

Selphie

ragesRemorse
Holy shit, this is funny. I just cut my own hair for the very first time. It's still wet so can't tell how well it worked out, but i think it may be slightly butchered.

shiv
Stress

Bicnarok
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Holy shit, this is funny. I just cut my own hair for the very first time. It's still wet so can't tell how well it worked out, but i think it may be slightly butchered.

Ive been cutting my own hair for 15 odd years, with an electric hair cutter though. Just put it on no. 6 for the top, no. 3 for the sides & back then finish above the ears and back with a no. 1 or 2 because I hate hair tickling my ears.

Saved a hell a lot of money, only payed 15 quid for the machine.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Ive been cutting my own hair for 15 odd years, with an electric hair cutter though. Just put it on no. 6 for the top, no. 3 for the sides & back then finish above the ears and back with a no. 1 or 2 because I hate hair tickling my ears.

Saved a hell a lot of money, only payed 15 quid for the machine.

ditto

I can't imagine paying for someone to cut my hair at this point, it seems like such a waste

chillmeistergen
I pay them because they're better at it.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, me too, I suck at cutting my own hair unless I buzz it, which I don't do anymore.

Rogue Jedi
I haven't cut my hair in over a year.

siyaa.george
hey thank you guys for responding to me n sharing your views n ideas on hair care...

siyaa.george
but do you know of anyone who has gone thru decreased self-esteem due to hair fall.........??????????.... i dnt know of anyone....

leonheartmm
stress has been linked to graying and falling of hair for a very long time.

botankus
but do you know of anyone who has gone thru decreased self-esteem due to hair fall
Yes, and (hard to believe), yes. Hope you can sleep better at night. You're welcome.

zbucsz
when i was 14 i got my first grey hair lol, now i dont got any.

Deja~vu
but do you know of anyone who has gone thru decreased self-esteem due to hair fall.........??????????.... i dnt know of anyone.... I knew a mother and daughter that had this happen. The daughters hair, when I knew her, was pretty thin. The mother just bought a pretty good wig. I couldn't tell until one day when she lifted it off. eek!

It didn't seem to hurt their self esteem, as far as they let me know..but who really knows.

Megs8
No problem! As long as you look like Natalie Portnman in Vendetta! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.