Ultimate Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Ultimate Universe

A long time ago each and every game existed in their own time, on their own planet, in their own universe. Lately their has been a mysterious dissappearance in every game. The dissappearance consisted of either the major hero in the game or of someone of high importance. All other heroes and major character have been left clueless as to what could be going on. Some even fear for their lives. A few days later they find worm holes, in certain areas, leading to a differnt game, the worm hole could lead to any game it wanted. It lead to a mysterious world no game had ever been to. Not all major characters or heroes have found this hole so it is the duty of the other game heroes to contact them and stop this madness before it's too late.

here's the rules:

1. no godmoding
2. limited 3 charater per person.
3. made-ups are allowed.

Signed up

1. Mandos
2. Jericho Zero
3. Jedireaper (co-host )
4. Hawkeye 133
5. Dragon47
6. HeartsDesire
7. lilk82394
8. Matroshka

Ayáme Tetskomi
here is the character sheet:

Name:
Game:
Hero(or villain depending on which you are):
Bio:
Species:

here are my characters

Name: Sephiroth
Game: Final Fantasy VII
Hero(or villain depending on which you are): Cloud Strife (hero)
Appearence: http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj310/CloudStrife24Hagi/sephiroth.jpg
Bio: l(ook upsephiroth on wikipedia)
Species: human

(ill finish my characters later)

Thunder Fox
sounds interesting is it okay if i join?

Matroshka
Name: Zexion
Game: Kingdom Hearts 2
Hero(or villain depending on which you are): Villian
Appearence: (picture)
Bio: His unique weapon is a lexicon. Before Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Zexion's weapon and powers were unknown because he had died without fighting. Because Nomura was unsure if it would be revealed later, he kept information about it secret. The development team also destroyed his gravestone in the World That Never Was that would have shown his weapon.
Zexion is one of two Organization members who appear only in Riku's story in Chain of Memories. Zexion tracks Riku's actions until Vexen's death; Zexion and Lexaeus then decide to use Riku to counter Marluxia's plan to use Sora. After Marluxia is killed, Zexion sees Riku as unnecessary and attempts to destroy Riku himself. He leads Riku into a manifestation of Destiny Islands, Riku's home. There, Zexion tells Riku about how he threw away his friends and his home and opened the door to darkness, thus destroying the islands. Following Riku's battle with a large Heartless, Zexion disguises himself as Sora and attacks Riku, telling him that he's become a pawn of the darkness. He engulfs Riku in light, but a vision of Kairi convinces Riku to accept darkness and light. With newfound confidence, Riku follows Zexion's scent through the light and causes Zexion to flee. Afterwards, Axel brings the Riku Replica to Zexion and convinces the replica that he can become "real" by gaining power that the real Riku does not have. The replica agrees, and as per Axel's suggestion, kills Zexion. But Zexion is back. Better than ever.
Species: Human

jalek moye
Name:Nero
Game: Devil May cry 4
Hero(or villain depending on which you are): all his major enimies are dead
Appearence:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/thumb/d/d6/Nero0.jpg/300px-Nero0.jpg
Bio: im not sure so look it up
Species: Human with some wierd demon arm

Jericho Zerø
I so call Aya Brea from Parasite Eve...

Name: Aya Brea
Game: Parasite Eve (1 and 2)
Hero(or villain depending on which you are): "Eve" (villain)
Appearance: (first pic is in the beginning, as well as when she's lounging about. second is for when she's actually out fighting or something...)
http://engelweb.esmartweb.com/Shrines/Aya/ayadance.jpg
http://engelweb.esmartweb.com/Shrines/Aya/ayajeans.jpg
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aya_Brea

dragon47
Name: Viewtiful joe,Sexy silvia,Captain Blue JR
Game: Viewtiful joe 1 2 and red hot rumble
Hero(or villain depending on which you are):Heroes

Appearence:www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/3460102

Matroshka
jalek moye nice character =] DMC4 was kick ass. Dragon put some more effort into your characters >.<

Thunder Fox
i guess not

Matroshka
Fox shes out today she only had time to post in the afternoon. So try PMing her thats what i did

Hawkeye113
Name: Green Lantern
Game: Justice League
Hero
Appearence: Green Lantern
Bio: tbr

jalek moye
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Name: Green Lantern
Hero
Bio: tbr
wow still stuck on the green latenr thing

and come on atleast use his actual name

Matroshka
And putting a bigger bio for both Hawk and Dragons characters would be very helpful too

jalek moye
i didnt put a bio for my charcter

Ayáme Tetskomi

Ayáme Tetskomi
btw to all who CARE i will not be online for awhile because my mom just got arrested and i dont kno how long they will be holding her for... so the only other two in charge of this is Jericho Zero and JediReaper. listen to them well and hopefully ill be back.

Matroshka

Mando' Ade
Name:master chief (john 117)
Game: halo series
Appearence: wears a big green suit of armor. cant miss him
Bio: play the games.

Name: the arbiter (orna fulsamee)
Game: halo series
Appearence: an elite in bluish silverish greyish armoir
Bio: play the games
Species: elite (sangheili)

Name: clone trooper
Game: star wars battlefront
Appearence: a clone trooper.
Bio: no real story.

jalek moye
how many more people we need

Matroshka
we need Jedi Reaper. Only he can start the thread i guess if Ayame is doing somthing about her mom

Mando' Ade
actually, i'ma change my characters.

instead of clone trooper i'ma have gordan freeman from half life

and instead of the arbiter i may as well have

LEGO general grevious from lego star wars ! big grin

Thunder Fox
guess not then

Jericho Zerø
Thunder Fox, please, feel free to join. All are welcome among our ranks.

Ayame, I'm terribly sorry to hear this, and rest assured, JR and I will keep it in order. I would, however, feel better if her were to open the thread, as my inaugural posts do tend to be... less thought-out...

Originally posted by Matroshka
O shit 0.0 well good luck with that. I know Jedireaper is good , i does not knows who Jericho Zero is cry

I'm hurt, old friend. Perhaps you recall my last user, Kumori Okami?

Matroshka

Jericho Zerø

Ayáme Tetskomi
im back for a time being, my mom has court tuesday and she may be in alot of trouble if she stays there any longer, her bail is $503 and were sortof unning out of time, ill open the tread, hopefully everyone will post and it wont die like my FF RP did... oh and thnder fox your more than welcome to join if you like.

Jedireaper
Hey Jericho Zero do you remember my character from Tales of Ralennia or whatever

I'll be Luke Skywalker, Loren 'Rek' Mirez, and a helghast soldier, and Inchigo fro Bleach big grin

Jedireaper
Name: Daran Trist
Game: Star Wars: Galaxy at War RP
Side: Good (Hero) Jedi
Appearence: Imperial Scout Trooper armour
Bio: (read the SWGAW)
Special abilties: Force powers
Weapons: lightsaber, blaster pistol, pulse rifle

Name: Vrix
Game: Vampire RP anyone
Side: Variable
Species: Vampire
Bio: N/A

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Hey Jericho Zero do you remember my character from Tales of Ralennia or whatever

I'll be Luke Skywalker, Loren 'Rek' Mirez, and a helghast soldier, and Inchigo fro Bleach big grin

somewhat. as it died soon after opening, though, i only faintly recall even the slightest bit about him...

Hawkeye113
Name: Jason Grey
Hero
Bio: After the Destruction of the Green Lantern Corps by an Overly powerful deranged maniac, one last ring was sent to Earth and found a young boy who had recently lost his parents. The boy then learned how to use a Green Lantern ring and decided to go to war against his enemies the Sinestro Corps.

Name: White Star
Game: None
Hero
Appearence: A White outfit with a gold Star on it, a Headband with a star on it that has 4 sides.
Bio: After a wierd Lab Accident he learned he has the powers of all the teen titans and the justice league but can only use 1 power at a time.

Jericho Zerø
Name: "Eve"
Game: Parasite Eve
Side: Villain
Species: Mitochondrial Being
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondria_Eve
Pic: (will be three, her initial human form, her soon-after transformation into the first stage of "Eve" and her final form as "Eve"wink

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/pe/pe/graphics/people/eve26.jpg

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/e3news/1c/eve2.jpg

http://creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/pe-eve-final-form.jpg

Also, an edit to my Aya Brea profile: this is her Liberation form, for when she gets good enough to use her "Parasite Energies" to allow full control of mitochondria and can become like Eve's Final Form for a period of thirty to forty-five seconds.

http://creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/pe-aya-liberate.jpg

Mando' Ade
lol, did not know we could get characters from other rp's in that case, let me change one more time.

Name: david fenta
Game: hazmat team alpha
Appearence:

name: carlos sanchez
game: hazmat reclaimer
appearance:
species: human/ infected with delta contaminent

Thunder Fox
so you can generaly be anyone?

Matroshka
Yes anyone and heres my other character

Name: Nightmare
Game: Soul Caliber
Hero(or villain depending on which you are): Villian
Appearence: ( picture )
Bio:Nightmare was created as the alter ego of Soul Blade character Siegfried Schtauffen when the latter got hold of Soul Edge and was consumed by the sword's will. Nightmare has been portrayed in the games as a violent and ruthless character, always in search of souls to restore Soul Edge. He looks down on humans, considering them "pathetic", and has no reservations about killing them, an attitude that even extends to those who serve him (as shown in his Tales of Souls path, he considers killing Tira eventually). Nightmare's Tales of Souls also shows that he doesn't need to either eat or drink to survive, since when he reaches the Labyrinth he's not carrying food provisions like the other characters.
Nightmare has been present in all the sequels to Soulcalibur. He first becomes an entity separated from Siegfried in Soulcalibur III, receiving a striking makeover to his appearance and fighting style.

Species: Human/Unreal

Thunder Fox

Jericho Zerø
I'm not entirely sure how to go about my next post... I don't suppose anyone has any ideas for me?

dragon47
Name: Viewtiful joe

Game: Viewtiful joe 1,2, and red hot rumble

Hero(or villain depending on which you are): hero

Name: Sexy silvia

Alignment: Heroine

Name:Captain Blue JR

Alignment:Hero

Appearence: cant somehow

Bio:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List_of_Viewtiful_Joe_characters#Miss_Bloody_Rache
l

Species:humans

oh ayame can you start posting on my rp my time has been taken on weekends and weeks so if i dont post im sorry were going in bowser's castle

lilk82394
Name:Luneth (dragoon job) (can change into dark night job, or ninja)
Game: Final Fantasy III
Hero(or villain depending on which you are): Hero
Appearence: ((attached 1st))
Bio: Orphan raised in Ur. One of the Four Warriors of Light.
Species:Human

Name: Sora (duhhhh)
Game: Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts Coded, Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Appearence: ((attached 2nd))
Bio: Wanted to live an exploreful exciting life to other worlds and ended up in the Disney Realm.

Name:Paine
Game:Final Fantasy X-2
Appearence: ((attached 3rd))
Bio: Although she is young, Paine has been through a lot in her life. Rarely speaking of the past, she tends to keep to herself and is a bit put off by Yuna and Rikku's adolescent behavior.

lilk82394
Sora

lilk82394
Paine

Matroshka
Pain kinda looks like a dike but shes cool (NO OFFENCE)

Green_Demon
Made-up characters allowed then, yes? And this is where I sign-up, ja?

Mando' Ade
this is it my friend

Green_Demon
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
this is it my friend

Is that a yes?

Jericho Zerø
yes, this is where you post your sign-ups.

Green_Demon
Made-up characters are allowed, yes?

Name: Azrael "Az" Eisinstein
Game: Az and the Axis of Evil
Villain: Axis of Evil
Appearence:
http://www.rabbireport.com/archives/images/wolfmother_43.jpg
Bio: Named for the Judaic Angel of Death, Az was born at the eve of the apocalypse. This apocalypse was unavoidable as any apocalypse brought upon by a combination of demonic invasion, science-gone-wrong and someone fooling with the Necromonicon.
Now, as an adult, Az seeks to become the angel his world needs and an angel of death his enemies deserve. He does this with the help of his cousin Albert "Al," a mad tinkerer who provides Az al of his exotic weapondry like his chainsaw baseball bat, the magma spewer, lightning gloves, people shooter, Sonic MP3 and anything else that Az and Al though "Wouldn't it be totally cool if we could weaponize..."

Name: Black Mage
Game: Final Fantasy I
Villain: Chaos
Appearence:
http://www.freewebs.com/blackmageent/joebm.gif
Bio: One of the nameless Light Warriors who aided in the defeat of the demon Chaos, his deeds have pass unto legend and he is no longer a person so much as an idea and impersonification of all Black Mages.
Species: Human?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.