Peace everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
This is likly my last day ever on kmc or at least for a long time. I know this the wrong places for it, but screw it what gunna happen I gunna get banned lol.

any ways I wanted to say good by to few of the mods. Badabing and paul you guys are the man and i had a wonderful time being modded by you. And happy that you guys did not bann me at times when you likly could have.

wraithfuldwarf I also would like to tell you para ir cogida su uno mismo

I also like to say good bye to smurph,jason,starlock,, soljer steve, batdude and every one elses on msn.

I also Like to say goodbye to my wolverine allies jinzin, srank, cres you all keep at it and have a good one. DO not let people like masterbruces alf ect. discourage you due to there constant forgettfulness on scans you have shown them countless times.

To every one elses I am friends with he may not have put down, I am sorry, but I am wicked lazy lol. Good by all and have a good one.

oh and for all thoses who dislike me feel free to bash men in this thread which will ineviably happen.

Boy Blue
Bye Capt.

Still keep up on your MSN, eh?

Also, Cresh isn't around anymore either, so you'll have to let him know separately.

starlock
Come back quickly....we all are human and make mistakes....i am not sure why you would get banned....i dont know all the particulars, but i have to say that i always respected your debating...... i think the reason its so hard to get banned in the first place is because we all slip up from time to time....why not see if you get banned and then work from there?...anyway....be good and take a little time to gain some perspective on the situation.....i think the versus forum will be poorer without you wink

Boy Blue
Originally posted by starlock
Come back quickly....we all are human and make mistakes....i am not sure why you would get banned....i dont know all the particulars, but i have to say that i always respected your debating...... i think the reason its so hard to get banned in the first place is because we all slip up from time to time....why not see if you get banned and then work from there?...anyway....be good and take a little time to gain some perspective on the situation.....i think the versus forum will be poorer without you wink Nah, he's not getting banned, just saying "What are they gonna do about my thread here, ban me?" since he doesn't want to come back anyways.

DigiMark007
PM anyone you want to say goodbye to. Or do so individually in any one of the social threads we have (off-topic, the team threads, etc.). Good luck with whatever it is you're leaving for, but I have to play mod here because you aren't bigger than the forum, which would send that message if I allowed this to stay open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.