Sasquatch vs Hulkling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No Tanaraq. Fight in a forest.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/203616-57950-sasquatch_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/125648-20140-hulkling_super.jpg

-K-M-
Hulkling really hasn't really done..well anything since he appeared erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hulkling really hasn't really done..well anything since he appeared erm what's your point?

Knowsbleed33
Walter.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
what's your point?

He isn't in Walter's class

Starscream M
He isn't in Walter's class just because he hasn't done much? that's faulty logic erm

Hulkling based on his powerset alone should def be able to hang with Walter...he should be strong enough to fight walter and versatile enough to beat him

-K-M-
just because he hasn't done much? that's faulty logic erm

Hulkling based on his powerset alone should def be able to hang with Walter...he should be strong enough to fight walter and versatile enough to beat him

...Have you seen what he has done? erm

Ok? Walter has beat the Super Skrull before. Also no, Hulkling is not strong enough to hang with him at all. Where did you get that?

Endulge me what feat has Hulking done that would even warrant being in Sasquatch level?

guy222
walter

Starscream M
...Have you seen what he has done? erm

Ok? Walter has beat the Super Skrull before. Also no, Hulkling is not strong enough to hang with him at all. Where did you get that?

Endulge me what feat has Hulking done that would even warrant being in Sasquatch level? Hulkling's survived a vivesection by The Cube's warden

he's grown wings to fly

he's stronger than a kree

he def can hang with Walter

-K-M-
Hulkling's survived a vivesection by The Cube's warden

he's grown wings to fly

and Walter healed back his organs that were constantly being attacked in seconds

Wow, that alone makes him in Sasquatch level. It's not like Walter has fought people who could fly before

Lulz? Are you serious? Kree's are not that strong and it's laughable you would even bring that up to somehow compare to Sasquatch's strength

What with your examples? Lulz, try again

Bentley
There is the time Teddy almost got owned by an armorless Kang, or when he got stomped in seconds by Marvel boy... Wait a sec...

llagrok
Hulkling's survived a vivesection by The Cube's warden

he's grown wings to fly

He can fly, has peak human+ strength and thusly he's on Sasquatch's level? Really, REALLY?

KM claimed that Walter didn't have enough feats to be on Sasquatch's level and that's faulty reasoning? How? How can a member of the Young Avengers with barely any feats be on Sasquatch's level if he has no feats?

Starscream M
and Walter healed back his organs that were constantly being attacked in seconds

Wow, that alone makes him in Sasquatch level. It's not like Walter has fought people who could fly before

Lulz? Are you serious? Kree's are not that strong and it's laughable you would even bring that up to somehow compare to Sasquatch's strength

What with your examples? Lulz, try again mungi, his name is hulkling

HULKling

HULK ling

-K-M-
mungi, his name is hulkling

HULKling

HULK ling

Your kidding me right? Do you seriously believe a name, which mind you has NO relation to the actual Hulk somehow makes him in Walter's league? erm

Starscream M
Your kidding me right? Do you seriously believe a name, which mind you has NO relation to the actual Hulk somehow makes him in Walter's league? erm so tell me Mungi, why is he called HULKling? huh? I'd love to hear your explanation...

-K-M-
so tell me Mungi, why is he called HULKling? huh? I'd love to hear your explanation...

Because the Young Avengers wanted to resemble the original Avengers lineup. For instance Asgardian now Wiccan has no relation to Thor or anything to do with Asgard, but pretended to be. A young Kang went by the name Iron Lad to resemble Iron Man, but has no relation or connection to Tony Stark. Hawkeye had no relation to the original Hawkeye, as she was just a rich kid but she took up his name. This was explained in the actual series, which I take you didn't read...shocking

Hulkling wanted to be connected to Hulk, but in fact he is the son of Captain Marvel

Are you seriously this daft? erm

Starscream M
oh btw, he also looks like a young Hulk

-K-M-
oh btw, he also looks like a young Hulk

Because that's what he transforms into erm

His base form is a caucasian blonde teenage boy

Read the comics before commenting

Starscream M
Because the Young Avengers wanted to resemble the original Avengers lineup. For instance Asgardian now Wiccan has no relation to Thor or anything to do with Asgard, but pretended to be. A young Kang went by the name Iron Lad to resemble Iron Man, but has no relation or connection to Tony Stark. This was explained in the actual series, which I take you didn't read...shocking

Hulkling wanted to be connected to Hulk, but in fact he is the son of Captain Marvel

Are you seriously this daft? erm

Asgardian has no relation to Thor?! um, Billy Kaplan patterned himself after Thor with his flight and lightning based powers. Yes I know he's more than that, but to say he has no relation to Thor displays a complete lack of understanding of the character.

Iron Lad is a guy with special powered up armor....hmmm, sounds kinda familiar to another guy by the name of Iron something. hmmmm.

And Patriot, as you no doubt knows (therefore purposely left off in your list) is very similar to Captain America. He also is enhanced by a serum and what do you know....uses a shield to fight.

So, so far, 3 of the 4 young avengers resemble their avenger icons, except they are almost as powerful if not moreso than their originals.

So, you want me to believe that Hulkling bears no resemblance to the Hulk even though he is named after Hulk, looks like the Hulk, and is basically playing the role of the Hulk? come on Mungi, use some common sense...

-K-M-
Asgardian has no relation to Thor?! um, Billy Kaplan patterned himself after Thor with his flight and lightning based powers. Yes I know he's more than that, but to say he has no relation to Thor displays a complete lack of understanding of the character.

Iron Lad is a guy with special powered up armor....hmmm, sounds kinda familiar to another guy by the name of Iron something. hmmmm.

And Patriot, as you no doubt knows (therefore purposely left off in your list) is very similar to Captain America. He also is enhanced by a serum and what do you know....uses a shield to fight.

So, so far, 3 of the 4 young avengers resemble their avenger icons, except they are almost as powerful if not moreso than their originals.

So, you want me to believe that Hulkling bears no resemblance to the Hulk even though he is named after Hulk, looks like the Hulk, and is basically playing the role of the Hulk? come on Mungi, use some common sense...

What? Are you kidding me, he has NO RELATION TO THOR as stated. He is the son of Scarlet Witch and has NO LIGHTENING POWERS, he is a magician that casts spells. Your telling me I don't know the character? God your a troll

He's Kang, and guess what Kang has? An armor suit erm

No there's also other members I didn't mention like Stature, but Patriot isn't connected genetically to Captain America as he is the son of the person who was given the serum before Captain America. Also it was revealed he uses the mutant growth serum as he had NO POWERS, but much later on Patriot gets seriously hurt and gets a blood transfusion and that's WHEN he gets the serum. Not before. Plus do you seriously believe Patriot is as strong as Captain America

Almost as poweful? How do you figure? Even recently Hawkeye/Ronin just embarassed the new Hawkeye.

He looks like the Hulk as he is a shapeshifter, but as stated has NO RELATION TO THE HULK and he has struggled with things such as an armor door (which he didn't break) which Hulk would have destroyed with no trouble. Hulkling is half Skrull, do you seriously believe a Skrull (half Skrull mind you) can match with the Hulk?

Starscream M
What? Are you kidding me, he has NO RELATION TO THOR as stated. He is the son of Scarlet Witch and has NO LIGHTENING POWERS, he is a magician that casts spells. Your telling me I don't know the character? God your a troll

He's Kang, and guess what Kang has? An armor suit erm

No there's also other members I didn't mention like Stature, but Patriot isn't connected genetically to Captain America as he is the son of the person who was given the serum before Captain America. Also it was revealed he uses the mutant growth serum as he had NO POWERS, but much later on Patriot gets seriously hurt and gets a blood transfusion and that's WHEN he gets the serum. Not before. Plus do you seriously believe Patriot is as strong as Captain America

Almost as poweful? How do you figure? Even recently Hawkeye/Ronin just embarassed the new Hawkeye.

He looks like the Hulk as he is a shapeshifter, but as stated has NO RELATION TO THE HULK and he has struggled with things such as an armor door (which he didn't break) which Hulk would have destroyed with no trouble Mungi, I don't mean related as in they have blood relations or relations of any kind to the original avengers

I meant they're all related in that they share similar powers

Asgardian and Thor are both fliers who can do lightning attacks (yes I know Wiccan's are magical spells rather than innate abilities)

Kang and Iron Man are both the technological armored fighters of their respective teams

Patriot and Captain America are both serum enhanced skilled fighter type that lead their teams

and Hulkling and Hulk, naturally following the dictates of logic, are the powerhouse behemoths of their respective teams

-K-M-
Mungi, I don't mean related as in they have blood relations or relations of any kind to the original avengers

I meant they're all related in that they share similar powers

Asgardian and Thor are both fliers who can do lightning attacks (yes I know Wiccan's are magical spells rather than innate abilities)

Kang and Iron Man are both the technological armored fighters of their respective teams

Patriot and Captain America are both serum enhanced skilled fighter type that lead their teams

and Hulkling and Hulk, naturally following the dictates of logic, are the powerhouse behemoths of their respective teams

and that's inaccuate, Asgardian/Wiccan is a magician and hasn't use lightening attacks in pretty much over 2 years. Thor doesn't fly also, he throws his hammer and glides with it.

Kang's armor is stated to be better then Iron Man's and even shown in the actual series.

Patriot when the team started DIDN'T have the serum

He's the powerhouse, but he isn't that strong or that powerful as shown. He's a Skrull, not the Hulk or anything even close to it and that's a fact erm

Starscream M
is Hulking stronger than Kang?

oh, and Hulking isn't a skrull.

llagrok
http://www.comicvine.com/hulkling/29-2259/

He's half of both, and Kree strength is basically 1 ton seeing as Halaa has slightly heavier gravity.

Knowsbleed33
Hulking is not on Walters level.

Walter stomps this.

-K-M-
is Hulking stronger than Kang?

oh, and Hulking isn't a skrull.

Depends on the armor

As I said before he is half skrull, and the son of Captain Marvel making him half Kree erm

Starscream M
Depends on the armor

As I said before he is half skrull, and the son of Captain Marvel making him half Kree erm we really don't know how strong he is though

llagrok
we really don't know how strong he is though

Not strong enough to properly deal with Xavin.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Not strong enough to properly deal with Xavin. sas might not do so hot against Xavin either though

llagrok
sas might not do so hot against Xavin either though

How so? Xavin isn't anywhere near Super Skrull's level.

He even hurt his hand hitting that goon back in ol' London.

-K-M-
sas might not do so hot against Xavin either though

Super Skrull even said in their fight Sasquatch was stronger and SS > Xavin erm

Starscream M
Super Skrull even said in their fight Sasquatch was stronger and SS > Xavin erm so? I never said Xavin is stronger than Sas...but that Sas might not do so well against Xavin, considering Xavin's powers.

llagrok
so? I never said Xavin is stronger than Sas...but that Sas might not do so well against Xavin, considering Xavin's powers.

Xavin can use one power at a time, two if he pushes himself. Those powers are used worse than when the original F4 originally had their powers....

-K-M-
so? I never said Xavin is stronger than Sas...but that Sas might not do so well against Xavin, considering Xavin's powers.

and you missed the point, Super Skrull is just better overall then Xavin not just strength

Starscream M
and you missed the point, Super Skrull is just better overall then Xavin not just strength ok...so what? I think Super Skrull beats Sas...so Xavin being a lesser version of SS would still be tremendously difficult for Sas, unless Xavin fights like a moron, which I don't dismiss the possibility of.

llagrok
Xavin would be hard pressed to fight one of the F4 evenly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Xavin can use one power at a time, two if he pushes himself. Those powers are used worse than when the original F4 originally had their powers.... he only needs Sue's powers or Torch's powers to effectively beat Sasquatch.

-K-M-
he only needs Sue's powers or Torch's powers to effectively beat Sasquatch.

and yet that didn't happen when they fought

Starscream M
and yet that didn't happen when they fought so he basically fought like an idiot, as I figured...cuz the simplest strategy of merely flying and shooting flames at Sasquatch would've won him the fight...a strategy that takes few braincells to think of...but Xavin prob decided to engage Sas in a fisticuff instead sad

-K-M-
so he basically fought like an idiot, as I figured...cuz the simplest strategy of merely flying and shooting flames at Sasquatch would've won him the fight...a strategy that takes few braincells to think of...but Xavin prob decided to engage Sas in a fisticuff instead sad

Did you see the fight? Because he didn't actually. Also a thunderclap from Sasquatch has "de-flamed" a copy of Johnny Storm before.

Starscream M
Did you see the fight? Because he didn't actually. Also a thunderclap from Sasquatch has "de-flamed" a copy of Johnny Storm before. so how'd Sas beat him then?

and if you're high enough, the thunderclap can't reach him.

-K-M-
so how'd Sas beat him then?

and if you're high enough, the thunderclap can't reach him.

He realized he couldn't physically beat him so SS tried his hypnotism powers, which kicked walter out of his enraged state. SS believing saved himself also thought Walter was under his control "ordered" him to build a machine, but walter then turned it against him.

If he's high enough how is he going to hit Sasquatch?

Starscream M

If he's high enough how is he going to hit Sasquatch? if he's high, he can just rain down fireballs on poor ol' Walter till he's burned to a crisp big grin

-K-M-
if he's high, he can just rain down fireballs on poor ol' Walter till he's burned to a crisp big grin

Or thunderclap when the fire comes close to him snuffing it out

Starscream M
Or thunderclap when the fire comes close to him snuffing it out not if SS throws the flame in a continuous stream...

-K-M-
not if SS throws the flame in a continuous stream...

Then Sasquatch steps slightly to the left, as it's easier to doge one attack then multiple ones.

Starscream M
Then Sasquatch steps slightly to the left, as it's easier to doge one attack then multiple ones. you're not serious are you?!!

you realize that SS could shift his flame so that Sas will be hit regardless of where he sidesteps, right?

-K-M-
you're not serious are you?!!

you realize that SS could shift his flame so that Sas will be hit regardless of where he sidesteps, right?

That I am, and then Walter moves away from him adjusting it. See what I did there? Or do you think Walter being the genius he is, is just going to stand there?

Starscream M
That I am, and then Walter moves away from him adjusting it. See what I did there? Or do you think Walter being the genius he is, is just going to stand there? What the f**k? laughing out loud reported for trolling

-K-M-
What the f**k? laughing out loud reported for trolling

Oh the irony, and yeah it's not like Walter has done it with other people right? Oh wait he did, didn't he? Well I'll be

Read comics before you post

Starscream M
Oh the irony, and yeah it's not like Walter has done it with other people right? Oh wait he did, didn't he? Well I'll be

Read comics before you post dood I was joking about reporting you. but not the trolling part, at least I hope to god you were trolling...cuz your attempt at humor failed. Please don't continue that point...please let's just forget you ever said such a thing.

-K-M-
How was I trolling when Walter has done the very same thing in actual comics?

~The Wickerman~
What I'm not sure of is why Mungi is wasting time talking to someone who thinks Hulking is close to Hulk's strength level because of the name....oh and the looks.

Starscream M
How was I trolling when Walter has done the very same thing in actual comics?

oh.my.god....you were actually serious?

you really think Walter can just sidestep a continuous stream of flame? really? I really am at a loss for words...sick

give me a few minutes to recover and I'll 'try' explain why Sas can't do what you just proposed

Raoul
yeah, thread closed... bruce, seriously... you're on thin ice as it is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.