Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
When will the DVD be released?

And who else will be picking it up?

T.M
I read somewhere online the DVD will be released at the end of the year November/December.

I will be getting it for sure.

The j0keR
September 30th official.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/892/892551p1.html

moviebuff1084
September 30th awesome i will be grabbing that the day it comes out.

BruceSkywalker
On sept. 30 I'm buying at least 2 2 disc collector editions

Wolfie
2-disc for me.

T.M
I hope they do a really cool metal cover for it.

SpaceMonkey
I'll be there AND be square!

The j0keR
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/897/897485/iron-man-20080808095413397-000.jpg

http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/897/897485/iron-man-20080808095402569-000.jpg

MildPossession

Darth Martin
2-disk for me too. Cover looks sick!

Impediment
*pfffft* "Ultimate edition".

Double dips will be a-comin' for these movies, without fail.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The j0keR
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/897/897485/iron-man-20080808095413397-000.jpg

http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/897/897485/iron-man-20080808095402569-000.jpg

I may buy more than two copies.

moviebuff1084
Oh it looks awesome can't wait to grab it.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I may buy more than two copies.

Why do you buy so many copies of films? Seems like a waste of money to me.

T.M
27th October it is out here.

Toku King
So so so so so so so so SO ready for this!

moviebuff1084
I want to see this movie again i saw it the day it came to theaters i can't wait for this DVD.

T.M
Preordered 2 disc special edition the other day.

Darth Martin
It's currently at a local $1 theater where I live. Think I'll wait.

Impediment
Double dips.

Don't say I didn't warn you. smile

nicedreads
Originally posted by Impediment
Double dips.

Don't say I didn't warn you. smile

I SERIOUSLY hope not. I'm already gonna spend the $30 on the Blu-Ray version. Don't want to feel cheated 3 months later.

Wolfie
I pre-ordered the Suncoast steelbook. smile

MildPossession
There is a lovely fold out steelbook edition here in England, might buy it for my Father for a present at Christmas.

Don't buy it then, wait.

Impediment
I bought it yesterday. It was my first time seeing the film. It was a very good watch, but I felt that the action was severely lacking. The final battle with Iron Monger was all too short and left me yearning for more. Maybe the sequel will be teeming with action......

Oh, and I noticed that John Favreau gave himself a cameo part as Stark's driver. Cute.

I shan't be buying another copy. Double dips will be coming. Hide and watch.

MildPossession
The Korean limited edition of this DVD is amazing, it's a thick dvd case in the shape of the Iron Man mask, opens up as well. Gorgeous.

T.M
I have the steelbook editon pre ordered after seeing that Korean limited edition though it is tempting to get that, cause that is so cool.

coolmovies
is this movie any good ?

Darth Martin
Marvel's best so far.

MildPossession
Well I've just ordered the Iron Man dvd case in the shape of the Iron Man mask on region 3. I've read a few reviews saying it's a bit cheap looking but it's interesting for a dvd box. So ordered it, yay. So can't wait to see the film. It comes in a plastic see through box, so can always keep it in that for protection.

I believe in America, you can get a mask box edition in this shop called Target. Anyone know?

T.M
Yea the photo I saw of it, it did look pretty cheap but still it is a cool case.

MildPossession

T.M

MildPossession
The steelbook is a nice looking edition too. I would get whoever is buying it as a present for you, to pre order it, not wait till near that time to buy it because it's limited edition apparently, so will be hard to find in the future.

T.M
Thats a good point I forgot it was limited edition.

coolmovies
iron man will break dvd and blu ray records

MildPossession
T.M - I'm quite happy with the mask box, it's quite delicate and could be stronger, but it's obviously much nicer than a normal dvd plain plastic box, it's a lovely addition to a collection, and it's easy to open. Some reviews said they had a problem opening up the mask... none at all for me.

T.M
That's cool.. I am still kind of half way between buying it and not. If it was steel I would get it right away. I had the steelbook edition on saturday and that is really nice with the close up of the mask and the raised Ironman going down the side.

Markus Corvinus
My mom got the single disc edition in the mail today. We'll probably watch it on the weekend, which will be her very first time seeing the movie.

njba46
The cover looks amazing. After I save a few bucks I'm going to get this DVD. The movie was pretty good. My favorite part is when he gets back to the us and all he wants is an American burger. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.