Superman & Firestorm vs Silver Surfer & WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
smile

starlock
Superman/Firestorm for the win

Bouboumaster
Both Hulk and Sups have terrible weaknesses exloitable easely by Surfer and Firestorm.

Both Surfer have the Cosmic Awarness, so he would find out Sups weaknesses first.

Team 2.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Juk3n
Surfer rampages

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Juk3n
Surfer rampages

Probably, yes

Erik-Lensherr
Even if somehow Silver Surfer would get the chance to take advantage of Superman's weakness despite Superman's speed-blitz capabilities, why would Firestorm just stand there ? He could just protect Superman from whatever weakness Silver Surfer tries to exploit. The same goes vice-versa. Surfer could possibly shield Hulk aswell from any gamma-drain or such.

It's a team, not a one-on-one fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Even if somehow Silver Surfer would get the chance to take advantage of Superman's weakness despite Superman's speed-blitz capabilities, why would Firestorm just stand there ? He could just protect Superman from whatever weakness Silver Surfer tries to exploit. The same goes vice-versa. Surfer could possibly shield Hulk aswell from any gamma-drain or such.

It's a team, not a one-on-one fight. So what does WW Hulk do the whole time stand there while these three fight?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by quanchi112
So what does WW Hulk do the whole time stand there while these three fight?

Stand there and look stupid since he can't fly. no expression

I'm really not hating on Hulk, but this is a ridiculous match-up. Three fliers and then the Hulk. It's 99.99% sure that this battle will take place in the air/space. Places Hulk cannot really be effective or useful at all.

Bouboumaster
Hulk can jump annd smash puny red cape man.

Endrict Nuul
Bad match up....but SS hopefully could end this quick. if not Team 1 wins.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk can jump annd smash puny red cape man.

And what happens when they change direction? Hulk keeps going in a straight line...

horrorwolf
Team 2.

Avlon
Team 1 ftw.

Raoul
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 1 ftw.

guy222
team two

Nihilist
leaning towards team 1

xmarksthespot
Superman and Firestorm vs Silver Surfer...?Originally posted by Avlon
Team 1 ftw.

Raoul
i wish people would stop putting hulk in threads with people that can just fly away from/around him...

guy222
fair enough good friend

most battles in comics are fought on the ground

lets hope it doesn't turn out to who stronger again...hulk or supes...then u gotta enforce ur mod powers big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by guy222
fair enough good friend

most battles in comics are fought on the ground

lets hope it doesn't turn out to who stronger again...hulk or supes...then u gotta enforce ur mod powers big grin

laughing out loud

sshhh!

bbrem123
i think the surfer would take the fight to the ground so the hulk can do his damage

guy222
Originally posted by Raoul
laughing out loud

sshhh!

cool

janus77
Team 2 FTW.

Surfer just leeches off Hulk's gamma and starts with the planet destroying blasts.

nothing FS can do to Hulk if Surfer's on his side, Superman's not going to hurt either one of them 'cos he'll be knocked back by the blasts.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by janus77
Team 2 FTW.

Surfer just leeches off Hulk's gamma and starts with the planet destroying blasts.

nothing FS can do to Hulk if Surfer's on his side, Superman's not going to hurt either one of them 'cos he'll be knocked back by the blasts.

Or FS just team up on SS lol, team 1 8/10....wwh just cant do much.

Galan007
team 1.

janus77
FS can go at SS but unless he's got SS like speed, Surfer's still gonna cripple Team 1 with Kryptonite frequency blasts and PC blasts for FS to defend against.

or... Surfer just gives WWH a Power Cosmic upgrade and then WWH solos the field.

Galan007
FS can go at SS but unless he's got SS like speed, surfer's 'uber' speed only comes out, when he travels in a straight line. but as far as battle speed goes, he's no flash smile. that being said, i don't think he'd overwhelm either character on team one, with his battle speed.

The Great Galen
FS can go at SS but unless he's got SS like speed, Surfer's still gonna cripple Team 1 with Kryptonite frequency blasts and PC blasts for FS to defend against.

or... Surfer just gives WWH a Power Cosmic upgrade and then WWH solos the field.

I guess supes is just gonna be looking at dirty pics of lois the whole time. SS will have enough issues wit FS, one sneak attack from kent and hes gone. Team 1 8/10

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
surfer's 'uber' speed only comes out, when he travels in a straight line. but as far as battle speed goes, he's no flash. smile
he has demonstrated FTL battle speeds too.
you want on-panel? look up the fight with Deathurge, where he mocked Deathurge by circling him at FTL speeds, evading his attacks.

or the Armada that he put down in a blitz... or what about the time when (as a much weaker ex-Herald), he attacked all the cities on Earth in a few panels?

janus77
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I guess supes is just gonna be looking at dirty pics of lois the whole time. SS will have enough issues wit FS, one sneak attack from kent and hes gone. Team 1 8/10
show me FS attacking someone who can dodge and think at multiples of FTL, then you might have the beginnings of an argument smile.

The Great Galen
show me FS attacking someone who can dodge and think at multiples of FTL, then you might have the beginnings of an argument smile.

Show me a battle scan of ss dodging h2h...guess thor was just hitting air.

janus77
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Show me a battle scan of ss dodging h2h...guess thor was just hitting air.
do you have anything to back up your argument?
do you actually have an argument that's not founded upon bluster and arbitrary biased conjecture?

engage sensibly and I'll continue with the debate smile.

The Great Galen
ur the 1 who thinks SS wins agaisnt supes and FS....ur biasd view is damaging...stop or im reporting.

janus77
laughing out loud

that's low no expression.

Raoul
the two of you just stop or put each other on ignore...

please.

ultimatethor
Firestorm easily takes out hulk but not b4 SS takes out superman. SS vs Firestorm = SS as the winner.

Team 2 wins or should i say SS wins.

iceman24567
Team 1 the hulk is a by stander here

Avlon
WWH can be punched to the other side of the globe in a single blow effectively leaving SS stuck with Supes and Firestorm.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Firestorm easily takes out hulk but not b4 SS takes out superman. SS vs Firestorm = SS as the winner.

Team 2 wins or should i say SS wins.

Now how in the hell would surfer take out superman faster than firestorm takes out hulk? lets look at the facts shall we? Superman is far faster than hulk and more mobile. Firestorm has contained Thor before on the fly. How in the world would hulk last more than one second against firestorm? Superman canput up a really long fight against the surfer. Even when Superman was fighting triumph, who would be more powerful than surfer, he put up a long fight. What the hell is surfer, the freaking spectre or something.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by fangirl101
Now how in the hell would surfer take out superman faster than firestorm takes out hulk? lets look at the facts shall we? Superman is far faster than hulk and more mobile. Firestorm has contained Thor before on the fly. How in the world would hulk last more than one second against firestorm? Superman canput up a really long fight against the surfer. Even when Superman was fighting triumph, who would be more powerful than surfer, he put up a long fight. What the hell is surfer, the freaking spectre or something.

You call ABC logic the facts? Surfer could easily initially contain supes in an enrgy bubble and whack him with his weakness or BFR him sending him out of the fight. The thor firestorm contained, was it marvel thor? Cuz if it was it was a crossover and means nothing. Evn if it wasnt it means nothing as well. For firestorm to take out WWH hed have to mess with his enrgy not simply try to contain him. WWH will then put up some resistance but will be overcome. Draining resisiting WWH of his enrgy howver would take longer than SS instantly trapping supes in an enrgy sphere and BFRing him.

Also i dont know what ur trying to prove with ur reference to triumph. I dont know who he is but no matter who he is saying that supes put up a gud fight against him and so would do the same with SS is really lame logic considering that they are not adopting the same fighting strategy. ABC logic fails most of the time.

fangirl101
You call ABC logic the facts? Surfer could easily initially contain supes in an enrgy bubble and whack him with his weakness or BFR him sending him out of the fight. The thor firestorm contained, was it marvel thor? Cuz if it was it was a crossover and means nothing. Evn if it wasnt it means nothing as well. For firestorm to take out WWH hed have to mess with his enrgy not simply try to contain him. WWH will then put up some resistance but will be overcome. Draining resisiting WWH of his enrgy howver would take longer than SS instantly trapping supes in an enrgy sphere and BFRing him.

Also i dont know what ur trying to prove with ur reference to triumph. I dont know who he is but no matter who he is saying that supes put up a gud fight against him and so would do the same with SS is really lame logic considering that they are not adopting the same fighting strategy. ABC logic fails most of the time.

Triumph could drain superman of his energy. It's not an instant thing. And How can surfer easily trap superman? has he ever done so to anyone as fast as superman? wouldn't he have to stuggle to maintain the bubble you speak of? How is he going to keep pouring all the power into just holding superman and then turn around and pummel superman with his weaknesses? And yes it was marvel thor that firestorm contained. firestorm has a couple of powers that would do wwh in in a second flat. the first is his cosmic containment shields. unbreakable. Kinda like his inertron powers. Nothing gets thru them. Or he can just zeta beam the hulks head off.

ultimatethor
Triumph could drain superman of his energy. It's not an instant thing. And How can surfer easily trap superman? has he ever done so to anyone as fast as superman? wouldn't he have to stuggle to maintain the bubble you speak of? How is he going to keep pouring all the power into just holding superman and then turn around and pummel superman with his weaknesses? And yes it was marvel thor that firestorm contained. firestorm has a couple of powers that would do wwh in in a second flat. the first is his cosmic containment shields. unbreakable. Kinda like his inertron powers. Nothing gets thru them. Or he can just zeta beam the hulks head off.

Did Triumph attempt to drain supermans enrgy? Also has triumphed ever almost instantly drained a beings enrgy before. Surfer has drained beings of their enrgy in seconds so it does not take time. Also surfer would not have to struggle to maintain any bubbles. In his recent nova appearance he shielded multiple ships in a different location from Galactus just by blinking. His shield has also easily protected a city from Firelords fury and has also gone unscathed from a very angry hulks onslaught. All this while he was not evn trying very hard. He would not need to be " pouring in the power" to contain supes long enough to BFR him or use weakness exploitation. It really would not be that hard.

Now to firestorm. Unbreakable cosmic containment shields? IS this a claim made by him or is it verifiable? Cuz surfers enrgy shields have been described as unbreakable as well. IS there any proof of this or are u just assuming it? And also id like to get some info on his zeta beams, feats and such to prove that he can simply blast hulks head off.

Ouallada
Team one for a solid majority.

fangirl101
Did Triumph attempt to drain supermans enrgy? Also has triumphed ever almost instantly drained a beings enrgy before. Surfer has drained beings of their enrgy in seconds so it does not take time. Also surfer would not have to struggle to maintain any bubbles. In his recent nova appearance he shielded multiple ships in a different location from Galactus just by blinking. His shield has also easily protected a city from Firelords fury and has also gone unscathed from a very angry hulks onslaught. All this while he was not evn trying very hard. He would not need to be " pouring in the power" to contain supes long enough to BFR him or use weakness exploitation. It really would not be that hard.

Now to firestorm. Unbreakable cosmic containment shields? IS this a claim made by him or is it verifiable? Cuz surfers enrgy shields have been described as unbreakable as well. IS there any proof of this or are u just assuming it? And also id like to get some info on his zeta beams, feats and such to prove that he can simply blast hulks head off.

Seems you argue against FS and SM without having a good understanding of thier feats and histories. Are you arguing powersets alone?

ultimatethor
Seems you argue against FS and SM without having a good understanding of thier feats and histories. Are you arguing powersets alone?

I have good knowledge of supermans history and feats howver i do admit my vague knowledge of firestorm. Howver the onus is not on me to provide evidence to substantiate ur argument. The questions i asked regarding the so called unbreakability of his contaiment fields and the power of his zeta beams are valid questions in this debate. Or do u expect me just 2 take ur word for it?

Aztec123
Superman labotamizes the Hulk. no expression

or he can bfr the hulk.

or he can speedblitz him.

or throw strong enough punches to destroy small planets.

Then its a two on one assualt on the Surfer.

The Great Galen
laughing out loud

that's low no expression.

Yeah...me and this board have a shinning thing going. Anyhow the issue with this fight is WWH won't be able to contribute anything and the combine might of Superman and FS is to much for even SS to handle. I think SS could take Supes and FS in a sole controntation but together there are to much for him to handle. Team 1 with a overwhealming majoirty.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.