A true Avengers vs X-Men battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Ok the battle all starts when Hawkeye is a like I hate those overrated mutants. But Wolverine hears him and says overrated? Look at you morons. You could never be hated by the public. Now your overrated. Then Collossus tries to get Wolverine when Hercules punches Collossus in the face. Then the fight starts.

X-Men:
Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Jean Gray
Collossus
Beast
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Rouge(with all of Ms. Marvel's powers)

Avengers:
Captian America
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Hercules
Iron Man
Quicksilver
Black Panther
Warbird

fangirl101
herculese, iron man and SW could probably murder most of the xmen on thier own. Adding in warbird and quicksilver and it's a stomp. and that is assuming this is classic SW and not the omniversal choas wave creating looney toon.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by fangirl101
herculese, iron man and SW could probably murder most of the xmen on thier own. Adding in warbird and quicksilver and it's a stomp. and that is assuming this is classic SW and not the omniversal choas wave creating looney toon.

No offense, but did you miss "Jean Grey" there?

Brutal telepathic assault on the whole team FTW.

Anyone who is not put down immediately is soon dealt with by Cyclops/Storm/Gambit

However, I have no bias in this. It all depends on who Quicksilver takes out first, if he can execute a proper attack fast enough to incapacitate whoever he decides on. But he'd only have one shot before the X-Men can react.

Still, my money is on the X-Men. It's not that these Avengers aren't HELLA powerful, but they're all vulnerable to psychic attack.

The Pict
It's not hard to spell Rogue uhuh

Anyway I think Jean Grey is the major threat for the X-Men here, but possibly Quicksilver takes her out first so I'm kinda undecided.

Newjak
Iron Man takes Jean out.

Then him, and Herc commence operation butt-whoopin

Bouboumaster
Does Iron Man is tk-proof?

xmarksthespot
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are also two of those "overrated mutants." ermm Quicksilver gets pissed at Hawkeye's discriminatory words and doesn't help his team...

Indestructible
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are also two of those "overrated mutants." ermm
Im not dumb I know they are but there not X-Men are they

xmarksthespot
One of them was in X-Factor... the Avengers probably win... Jean was a subpar telepath... shifty

Indestructible
One of them was in X-Factor... the Avengers probably win... Jean was a subpar telepath... shifty
I know Quicksilver was in X-Factor

Raoul

it wasn't the telepathy she was subpar at...

Metalmanx

Nah, she was just wasn't as blood-lusted as many other telepaths. She was one of the strongest.

spiderman1196
this is a close one

llagrok
Jean caught a bullet in New x-men?

redhotrash
Jean's TP was very good, it was her TK that was sorta average and her pesonality that sucked. If motivated she could cause some damage here. I do think her TK would be good enough to shield her from a Quicksilver attack though. Dont mistake Quicksilver for Flash, he isnt nearly as fast.
In my opinion, Rogue could be the x-factor here. In her 90's form she could take a few shots from probably anyone on this Avengers team, and assuming its not immortal Herc, she has a shot at draining his or anyone else's powers. What would be really interesting is if say Jean were able to suspend Quicksilver in the air long enough for Rogue to grab him. Then you have a super fast class 60 zooming around slugging people.
Classic Scarlet Witch wasnt that impressive honestly. When I first heard about the whole House of M story, my initial reaction was "Wtf, Scarlet Witch cant do that."
On the other hand, the Avengers would be under the leadership of Captain American, so they'd likely be able to defend against a lot of this.

Indestructible
Originally posted by redhotrash
Jean's TP was very good, it was her TK that was sorta average and her pesonality that sucked. If motivated she could cause some damage here. I do think her TK would be good enough to shield her from a Quicksilver attack though. Dont mistake Quicksilver for Flash, he isnt nearly as fast.
In my opinion, Rogue could be the x-factor here. In her 90's form she could take a few shots from probably anyone on this Avengers team, and assuming its not immortal Herc, she has a shot at draining his or anyone else's powers. What would be really interesting is if say Jean were able to suspend Quicksilver in the air long enough for Rogue to grab him. Then you have a super fast class 60 zooming around slugging people.
Classic Scarlet Witch wasnt that impressive honestly. When I first heard about the whole House of M story, my initial reaction was "Wtf, Scarlet Witch cant do that."
On the other hand, the Avengers would be under the leadership of Captain American, so they'd likely be able to defend against a lot of this. I agree

Juk3n
Quicksilver wtfpwns Jean at the 'go' - Ironman rampages HARD, that is ofcourse if Rogue doesnt target him the whole bout.

X-men for the Majority - dependig on how Quickly Silver can blitz the ones with human durability and turn the numbers in team 2's favour.

redhotrash
Personally I think Jean can get her shield up before QS could get to her. I guess it depends on the situation, but as far as I know she can get 'em up as fast as she can think. I agree Iron Man would be wreaking havoc, and if hes smart (he is) he'd take out Storm right away. However I can also see Colossus throwing Wolverine at him which could take him out early. Lot of variables here, good fight.

Juk3n
Personally I think Jean can get her shield up before QS could get to her. I guess it depends on the situation, but as far as I know she can get 'em up as fast as she can think. I agree Iron Man would be wreaking havoc, and if hes smart (he is) he'd take out Storm right away. However I can also see Colossus throwing Wolverine at him which could take him out early. Lot of variables here, good fight.

mmhmm, because having the advantage of being in flight over a battlefield would make it very difficult to see a 7ft steel man throwing another man at you, you're right ironman couldnt dodge that, i see your point.

Rogue takes it to Ironman, it's the only way to make sure he doesnt get a chance to release his arsenal on the low lvl Durabills.

ultimatethor
Ill go for the avengers here. I think by forum rules they start .5 kilometres apart and if so i think QS could take jean b4 she could do any damage. The avengers also have a tactical advantage with captain america leading. After jean is taken down the avengers dominate the individual matchups.

redhotrash
Well obviously Iron Man could see it coming, but cant Collossus chuck Wolverine pretty fast? The guy is like is like class 100 strength no? Even barring that, Iron Man was recently taken out by a Thor lightning blast. I think even a weaker one from Storm should slow him down enough for a fast ball special.
Also you are forgetting that the majority of the Avenger's team are also sitting at human durability.

ultimatethor
Well obviously Iron Man could see it coming, but cant Collossus chuck Wolverine pretty fast? The guy is like is like class 100 strength no? Even barring that, Iron Man was recently taken out by a Thor lightning blast. I think even a weaker one from Storm should slow him down enough for a fast ball special.
Also you are forgetting that the majority of the Avenger's team are also sitting at human durability.

The gap between a thor lightning blast and a storm one is quite alot. And herc will keep Collosus busy. Once jean is taken out, Iron man can destroy most of the X team.

TricksterPriest
In Pietro's defense, he was able to blitz Exodus who was unable to lock on to him. Quicksilver zoomed away, then came at him from another direction and Exodus could not counter.

redhotrash
X-men need Iceman here =-]

ultimatethor
X-men need Iceman here =-]

If u add iceman to the xmen might as well add thor to the avengers.

redhotrash
Iceman is really up to Thor's level now? They need to translate that into the comic then. Still I wouldnt be offended if either team won. Im sticking with Rogue being a spoiler here. Even if Quicksilver knocks out Jean, Rogue could just absorb Jean's powers and use them herself. Granted she shouldnt know how to right away, but she always does in comics. Which makes me wonder, if I were gain Nightcrawler's powers for example, I wouldnt know how the hell to activate them...

ultimatethor
Iceman is really up to Thor's level now? They need to translate that into the comic then. Still I wouldnt be offended if either team won. Im sticking with Rogue being a spoiler here. Even if Quicksilver knocks out Jean, Rogue could just absorb Jean's powers and use them herself. Granted she shouldnt know how to right away, but she always does in comics. Which makes me wonder, if I were gain Nightcrawler's powers for example, I wouldnt know how the hell to activate them...

Now dont get me wrong, I certainly dont think icemans on thors level. But i think its only fair that since the Xmen get one of their powerhouses added to their team, the avengers should get one of theirs added as wel,l maybe sentry or thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.