Darkseid runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Darkseid wants to see who could beat him. The people in the gauntlet are from marvel and dc. hero's and villians

People in gauntlet are:
Thanos
Hulk
Superman
Thing
Collossus
Captian Marvel
Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner)
Doomsday
Dr.Doom
Silver Surfer

Nestical
is that in order? if so he stops at 1 lol

TricksterPriest
Aside from Doomsday, (and possibly Superman), he can clear it pretty easily.

Thanos would give him a decent fight if he fought him directly, but much like Odin vs. Thanos, the true outcome would never be in doubt.

If that's H/P Doomsday, and Darkseid knows that, he'll remember that DD evolved past the Omega Beams. Boom-tube ftw.

Nestical
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Aside from Doomsday, (and possibly Superman), he can clear it pretty easily.

Thanos would give him a decent fight if he fought him directly, but much like Odin vs. Thanos, the true outcome would never be in doubt.

If that's H/P Doomsday, and Darkseid knows that, he'll remember that DD evolved past the Omega Beams. Boom-tube ftw.

you guys love that cheap boom tube bullsh*t.is that really the only way you can think of these guys to win?lol.id like to see him beat thanos,& no im not a thanos fanboy.i dont care much for him butDS aint getting past him

TricksterPriest
Thanos has nowhere near the displays of power Darkseid has. Thanos isn't a pantheon killer, he can't manipulate time&space, he's never beaten high power teams, and Darkseid creates people stronger than Thanos easily.

Darkseid sends the Omega Effect back through time to kill Thanos in the crib. I will provide scans if needed to back this strat up. Thanos cannot counter such power.

Endrict Nuul
That is the worst order in a gauntlet I have ever seen.....

He stops at 1.

King Kandy
Stops at Thanos. Darkseid can be hurt by a blow from Batman, a similar hit from Thanos will most likely kill him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stops at Thanos. Darkseid can be hurt by a blow from Batman, a similar hit from Thanos will most likely kill him.

Please don't tell you are getting that from Loeb's writing PIS/CIS crap?

TricksterPriest
Darkseid was DEPOWERED and had just taken a shot from Highfather's Wonder Staff.

Try debating without using a low showing for once. Or do I have to bring up Adam Warlock?

Harbinger
Thanos beats him. If not, Supes will.

Nestical
Thanos has nowhere near the displays of power Darkseid has. Thanos isn't a pantheon killer, he can't manipulate time&space, he's never beaten high power teams, and Darkseid creates people stronger than Thanos easily.

Darkseid sends the Omega Effect back through time to kill Thanos in the crib. I will provide scans if needed to back this strat up. Thanos cannot counter such power.

thanos never showed displays of power like DS has?put the pipe down.so when he had the IG or THOTU that was pretty much just a bunch of bullsh*t huh?DS is a clown

Endrict Nuul
Darkseid was DEPOWERED and had just taken a shot from Highfather's Wonder Staff.

Try debating without using a low showing for once. Or do I have to bring up Adam Warlock?

Oh yeah that one....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nestical
thanos never showed displays of power like DS has?put the pipe down.so when he had the IG or THOTU that was pretty much just a bunch of bullsh*t huh?DS is a clown

BULLSHIT. Under his own power, not artifacts or one story arc powerups. That's not power native to Thanos.

You obviously need to read DS's respect thread.

Validus, Mantis, and Stayne would all destroy Thanos. And guess who empowered them all?

llagrok

Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos beats him. If not, Supes will.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Arigtfo.gif

Raoul

in sincerely hope thats sarcasm...

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Arigtfo.gif He stops at 1.biscuits

King Kandy

Bring up Adam Warlock all you want: not only was it a weaker Thanos, but Warlock was empowered by Chaos and Order.

King Kandy
Validus, Mantis, and Stayne would all destroy Thanos.
Sure they would.

Dark-Jaxx
Stops at Thanos. Darkseid can be hurt by a blow from Batman, a similar hit from Thanos will most likely kill him. Lol.

Indestructible
is that in order? if so he stops at 1 lol
No its not in any particular order.

carnage52
Originally posted by Indestructible
Darkseid wants to see who could beat him. The people in the gauntlet are from marvel and dc. hero's and villians

People in gauntlet are:
Thanos
Hulk
Superman
Thing
Collossus
Captian Marvel
Doomsday
Dr.Doom
Silver Surfer how are you a senior member allready?

starlock
Darkseid clears it

Indestructible
Originally posted by carnage52
how are you a senior member allready?
I work hard and go online every day and if you think thats fast my brother was a junior member and in 3 days he became a member

carnage52
I work hard and go online every day and if you think thats fast my brother was a junior member and in 3 days he became a member im online every day.

spiderman1196
im online every day.
r u a senior member yet
people in the gauntlet

P.S im indestructable's brother

carnage52
Originally posted by spiderman1196
r u a senior member yet
people in the gauntlet

P.S im indestructable's brother i dont know.

Takion
Thing can solo him.

On-Topic: The gauntlet isn't in proper order.

emporerpants
stops at superman. supes has taken him to school to often for seid to beat him here.

spiderman1196
i dont know.
do you make battles often?

llagrok
Originally posted by emporerpants
stops at superman. supes has taken him to school to often for seid to beat him here.

That's wrong.

ultimatethor
stops at 1

emporerpants
really? cuz i keep seeing supes get the upper hand. last time it happened was in countdown. supes seemed to be winning until the k-nite jimmy thing happened. regardless of what should happen powerwise, it just seems that supes has darkseids number for some reason.

llagrok
really? cuz i keep seeing supes get the upper hand. last time it happened was in countdown. supes seemed to be winning until the k-nite jimmy thing happened. regardless of what should happen powerwise, it just seems that supes has darkseids number for some reason.

Superman had 2 more punches and Darkseid turned Jimmy into Kryptonite. So what?

quanchi112

Darkseid sends the Omega Effect back through time to kill Thanos in the crib. I will provide scans if needed to back this strat up. Thanos cannot counter such power. What pantheon of gods has Darkseid killed on panel? What high powered teams has Darkseid beaten?

So in your opinion Thanos cannot counter such power when he takes on more powerful characters than Darkseid loses to and holds his own. Tyrant and Odin come to mind.

Superman and Orion have been able to counter Darkseid's power and they are well beneath Thanos so please explain this a little further for me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Superman had 2 more punches and Darkseid turned Jimmy into Kryptonite. So what? Allow me to handle this one. Imo the point he was trying to make is this one. The point is Darkseid couldnt beat Superman under his own power and only defeated him through jimmy olsen with k-nite. Darkseid showed no advantage over Superman whatsoever imo.

emporerpants
just seemed to me that supes had the upper hand and darkseid resorted to turning jimmy into k-nite. didn't supes also beat darkseid to free the soul of steel? i could be wrong on who's soul he was saving, lol. i don't know, it just seems as if supes usually has the upper hand.

quanchi112
just seemed to me that supes had the upper hand and darkseid resorted to turning jimmy into k-nite. didn't supes also beat darkseid to free the soul of steel? i could be wrong on who's soul he was saving, lol. i don't know, it just seems as if supes usually has the upper hand. Yes in apokolips now Superman beat Darkseid in a fair mathcup with no outside interference from anyone.

horrorwolf
Stopped cold in round 1.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/shocklaugh.gif

jks

People in gauntlet are:
Thanos
Hulk
Superman
Thing
Collossus
Captian Marvel
Doomsday
Dr.Doom
Silver Surfer

The only sure wins ds has are thing and colossus.

Thanos>>>>ds

Which hulk is it? DS beats grey, has a good fight with savage, could go either way, and ds gets stomped by war or wwh

Supes in this gauntlet is lame because ds has a jobber aura when it comes to him

Capt marvel.....essentially same powers as supes....could go either way

Kyle can beat him

Which doomsday? DOS dommsday gets beat, h/p doomsday rapes

Doom uber pwns

Surfer rapes him hard with no lube

Nestical
Originally posted by jks

co-signed

fangirl101
Originally posted by jks

Thanos>>>>ds

Which hulk is it? DS beats grey, has a good fight with savage, could go either way, and ds gets stomped by war or wwh

Supes in this gauntlet is lame because ds has a jobber aura when it comes to him

Kyle can beat him

Doom uber pwns

This is the most sick sick sick thing I've read all day.

DS can depower thanos. he's done it to beings greater than thanos.
he waves his hand and pwns Superman, Captain marvel and Kyle.
He Bfr's Doomsday.
Doom isn't even noticed. He's laughed at.

He gamma drains any hulk. Period.

tkitna
Darkseid clears this.

What really kills me is how people are stating that he would lose to Superman but yet he gets by Thanos. WTF. Any writer should be beaten just by allowing Superman to be in the same vicinity as Darkseid.

Priest
Stops at 4.

joesdabest1
Lol, some gauntlet. He stops at 1. Haha.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos kills him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos kills him.

No one but Omniversal beings have been able to accomplish that feat.

jks
Originally posted by fangirl101
This is the most sick sick sick thing I've read all day.

DS can depower thanos. he's done it to beings greater than thanos.
he waves his hand and pwns Superman, Captain marvel and Kyle.
He Bfr's Doomsday.
Doom isn't even noticed. He's laughed at.

He gamma drains any hulk. Period.

..has anyone's username so been appropriately labeled?

Raoul
Originally posted by jks

Thanos>>>>ds

Kyle can beat him

Doom uber pwns

you like word rape, huh?

llagrok
Originally posted by Raoul
you like word rape, huh?

Who doesn't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.