Hellboy vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Who wins?

Juk3n
Ironman Rampages - too much versitility

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but could Stark actually hurt Hellboy? I mean he can avoid him all day long but..

llagrok
Well, Stark has class 100 strength...

Galan007
tony. easily.

DeathKap
ofcourse Tony can hurt him. As llagrok stated he has class 100 stregnth and he has things such as repulsor rays, missles, ect.

Nemesis X
Hellboy can hurt Iron Man if he has the Big Baby gun seen in Hellboy II.
"You woke up the baby"

guy222
im

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
tony. easily.

Cosigned, and I have read all of Hellboy and this is a stomp

llagrok
Why do people insist on making these threads with Hellboy? Give him a fair fight for once....

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Why do people insist on making these threads with Hellboy? because they think the comic and movie versions are the same.

-K-M-
because they think the comic and movie versions are the same.

I havn't seen HB 2 yet, but HB 1 was pretty close power-wise to his comic counterpart actually.

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
I havn't seen HB 2 yet, but HB 1 was pretty close power-wise to his comic counterpart actually. really? i thought the movie version was a tinge more impressive, personally. maybe because hb's feats are few and far between in the comics.

-K-M-
really? i thought the movie version was a tinge more impressive, personally. maybe because hb's feats are few and far between in the comics.

*Shrugs* A lot of the stuff that happened in the movies actually happend in the comics. Hellboy is definetly underated, but he is not Iron Man level

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hellboy is definetly underated have you even seen hb in a vs. thread he has a chance in? i haven't. confused

-K-M-
have you even seen hb in a vs. thread he has a chance in? i haven't. confused

Some yes, but majority no.

Endrict Nuul
Tony wins in a spite.

emporerpants
tony in a curbstomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.