Wikisposure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
http://www.wikisposure.com/

Pedophile lulz.

The writing isn't the best, but I sense hours upon hours of Internet fun in this wiki.

Some quotes FTW:

http://www.wikisposure.com/images/0/01/Slvrspun_message.jpg

Lawl, QQ moar. Whiny *****. Baaww, daddy didn't love me so I want to **** kids.

AngryManatee
Gotta pray to the statue, even when there's no jungle around it.

P23
Did you google this, or was it just a magical email to you?

Naz
I don't like that this website exists.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
I don't like that this website exists.

yes2

However, is it possible that it is just one giant parody?

Syren
Originally posted by dadudemon
yes2

However, is it possible that it is just one giant parody?

Rose tinted glasses, much? I suppose it's possible, but if there's any chance it does exist it's better not to brush it off as 'one giant parody', right? shrug

lord xyz
Syren has a nice sig.

inimalist
"were here to demand the release of your political prisoner"

"what, no, that man is a child molester"

Syren
Originally posted by lord xyz
Syren has a nice sig.

Thanks big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Syren
Rose tinted glasses, much? I suppose it's possible, but if there's any chance it does exist it's better not to brush it off as 'one giant parody', right? shrug

I wasn't thinking that it was a parody because I'd like to think of this as not as bad as it is (Rose tinted glasses, as you put it.); I was thinking that this was a parody site because I like to consider all possibilities before I draw a conclusion about some text that was posted by a smartass poster. (It was really a pride thing...I don't want to be part of the group that's called "idiots" because I "fell for it".)

I've looked over some of the data and I've done some google searching. This looks to be legit so, yes, this is sad.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
It's not a parody. If you bothered to read the website, you'd know that it is a wiki created by people devoted to cataloguing (and hopefully someday arresting) child predators on the Internet in order to inform people to keep them (the people, not the pedos) safe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.