Yusuke vs. Aang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
both going all out, end of series for both

JacopeX
Depends. Where would it take place because Aang is not capable of bending just any type of earth.

Eman5805
No, if it's made of earth, Aang can bend it. If you're remember a recent episode, he was standing on the back of a giant turtle's shell at the time.

DestinyGuy678
uuuh how about where he faught the fire lord

Mr Marvel
Nah...Aang is beasty, however he CANNOT beat Yusuke at the end of the series!

At that point Yusuke is destroying mountains as a side effect of his power!

Endless Mike
Yusuke very, very easily

Kirikaze Fuuma
yusuke wins.

Joker1237
Well Aang almost look like a god, putting out the fire, and taking out ALL the water off the land. A Earth Bender can destory mountains if he chooses too of couse.

dvampire
Yeah I definitely don't think Yusuke would just run right through him.

Dark-Jaxx
I just doubt his shield could take a full power Rei Gun. Behind his powerful bending, Aang is still human.

dvampire
I think it could. Yusuke's spirit gun was only capable of destroying a hill (and not the whole thing at that) and Aang has strong winds and earth beanding to block those attacks, not to mention he could just deflect it with an offensive attack of his own. Anyways, if Yuske hits him it's over, but I don't think it'll be that easy with Aang being covered by a wind barrier the whole time.

Bat Dude
It won't be a walk in the park, but Yusuke wins, definitely...

Wow, Yususke seems to be in a lot of fights nowadays... InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and Aang... What's next?

Dark-Jaxx
And all of his fights he is the favorite to win lol.

Bending also takes a tole on stamina, and Yusuke is fast enough to dodge all of Aang's attacks.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Bat Dude
It won't be a walk in the park, but Yusuke wins, definitely...

Wow, Yususke seems to be in a lot of fights nowadays... InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and Aang... What's next? smile Yoh smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.