Mattie the Moderator!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
This is Mattie, aka Impediment, moderating the movie versus forum haermm

-TAGNCEHM6g

Props Mattie, keep up the good work!!!

Rogue Jedi
Damn, no one?

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Strangelove
it's 3:20 in the morning, dude haermm

Rogue Jedi
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

gefallen_engel
no

Impediment
Yeah, I know.

I'm good. 131

~Wålshy~
you suck

BlackSunshine
Walshy....you are a turd.

RJ...perfect example of how Matt is! stick out tongue laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This is Mattie, aka Impediment, moderating the movie versus forum haermm

-TAGNCEHM6g

Props Mattie, keep up the good work!!!

Matt is truly good

Impediment
Aww.....

heartbeat

guy222
u da man

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, I know.

I'm good. 131 Name yer maggots, son!!!

Impediment
Okay. The reason I bumped this thread is because I have a question: Do I really come off as an @$$hole mod? Someone, who will remain nameless, sent me a PM recently telling me that I am such and that I come off as biased.

I was watching this movie last week, and it reminded me of this thread. I lol'd at first, but then it made think about how I do.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Neo Darkhalen
No not really, at least not to me.

DarkSerpent
No but Ush is

Scythe
Okay. The reason I bumped this thread is because I have a question: Do I really come off as an @$$hole mod? Someone, who will remain nameless, sent me a PM recently telling me that I am such and that I come off as biased.

I was watching this movie last week, and it reminded me of this thread. I lol'd at first, but then it made think about how I do.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Honestly, you don't. Becoming a mod means you sorta have to stop being one of 'the guys' and views are changed, even slightly. I still see ya more of 'one of the guys' then a mod myself, which is why I'd disrespect you in good faith if ya know what I mean, my significant other with hair like pussy fart, heeheehee, however your actions seem to be in the people's best interest and not your own iron fist.

Sol Valentine
You don't really come off as an ******* mod, you've done a good job dealing with your fair share of socks and trolls.

lord xyz
racism, swearing, and surprisingly arrousing.

Don't think the mods will like this.

DarkSerpent
Yeah ya do your job right Like REX But Ush Banned this guy named sorgo, and about all the Antedilluvians just cus they owned his ass and called him on some of his bullshit abuse of power...Raz should have de-moded him LONG ago

Grand_Moff_Gav
If your in a position of authority and you make a decision there will always be people who will disagree and kick up a huge fuss over it...there is a thread in News and Questions that has just been locked which gives a good example...

I wouldn't take it personally, however, if you think maybe what the user said had some truth, try and be a little more moderate in your moderation...but you can't go to the extreme of letting it askew your judgment.

Or...you could just "unscrew their head and shit down their neck"

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by lord xyz
racism, swearing, and surprisingly arrousing.

Don't think the mods will like this. Well see half my problem(from what I read)is that if they dont like something or somebody they(the bad ones) Ban/Close it regardless of what the others have done(Blaxican is the ultimate troll yet when was he last banned) Wth Ushgarak its less about breaking rules and more about pissing him off

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Well see half my problem(from what I read)is that if they dont like something or somebody they(the bad ones) Ban/Close it regardless of what the others have done(Blaxican is the ultimate troll yet when was he last banned) Wth Ushgarak its less about breaking rules and more about pissing him off

What rubbish, I've seen quite a few people piss Ush off, I can think of an two instances I was reading today and he didn't ban them. I think you'll find Mods ban when someone continually fails to follow warnings.

Impediment
Let's not bring other mods into this, guys. This is just me being anal and asking about me. I don't want any shit to start because of this, you know? stick out tongue

Grand_Moff_Gav
Let's not bring other mods into this, guys. This is just me being anal and asking about me. I don't want any shit to start because of this, you know? stick out tongue

These sort of threads usually do! haha

well, that is my official response below.

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
If your in a position of authority and you make a decision there will always be people who will disagree and kick up a huge fuss over it...there is a thread in News and Questions that has just been locked which gives a good example...

I wouldn't take it personally, however, if you think maybe what the user said had some truth, try and be a little more moderate in your moderation...but you can't go to the extreme of letting it askew your judgment.

Or...you could just "unscrew their head and shit down their neck"

DarkSerpent
What rubbish, I've seen quite a few people piss Ush off, I can think of an two instances I was reading today and he didn't ban them. I think you'll find Mods ban when someone continually fails to follow warnings. part of what i said i favoritism... and seriously what is up with that troll Blaxican

lord xyz
Yeah ya do your job right Like REX But Ush Banned this guy named sorgo, and about all the Antedilluvians just cus they owned his ass and called him on some of his bullshit abuse of power...Raz should have de-moded him LONG ago You're sorgo.

Grand_Moff_Gav
part of what i said i favoritism... and seriously what is up with that troll Blaxican

Imps asked you to stop this discussion, I recommend you do.

Rogue Jedi

Maybe I'm just paranoid. yeah, you are about as useful as a used tampon. I hate you. the best part of you ran down the crack of your Momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!!! haermm

Why are you even questioning yourself, man? You do a GREAT job.

Peach
Yeah ya do your job right Like REX But Ush Banned this guy named sorgo, and about all the Antedilluvians just cus they owned his ass and called him on some of his bullshit abuse of power...Raz should have de-moded him LONG ago

Oh, please. Sorgo was banned because every time a mod made a decision he didn't like he'd go off swearing and attacking them (many times!). He also would make socks while temporarily banned, and has continuously socked since he was permanently banned.

In other words, he broke several rules many times, despite having multiple chances to knock it off. He more than deserved his ban.

DarkSerpent
nevermind

Impediment
I shouldn't have bumped this. haermm

I'll ask a Global to remove it. It'll just cause trouble.

lord xyz
nevermind You're still a sock, how else could you know who sorgo is?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Peach
Oh, please. Sorgo was banned because every time a mod made a decision he didn't like he'd go off swearing and attacking them (many times!). He also would make socks while temporarily banned, and has continuously socked since he was permanently banned.

In other words, he broke several rules many times, despite having multiple chances to knock it off. He more than deserved his ban. ok but wut about blaxican...

=Tired Hiker=
So why did Robtard get banned? I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary from his usual antics.

DarkSerpent
You're still a sock, how else could you know who sorgo is? i read old threads at the recommendation of others... and how did you know him

Rogue Jedi

I'll ask a Global to remove it. It'll just cause trouble. dude why? I made this thread as a joke, I dont think you act like Sergeant Hartmann.

DarkSerpent

I'll ask a Global to remove it. It'll just cause trouble. Whats a global

lord xyz
i read old threads at the recommendation of others... and how did you know him I've been here three years?

=Tired Hiker=
yeah, you are about as useful as a used tampon. I hate you. the best part of you ran down the crack of your Momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!!! haermm

Why are you even questioning yourself, man? You do a GREAT job.

Used tampons are actually very useful for making tw*t tea. smile

Grand_Moff_Gav

I'll ask a Global to remove it. It'll just cause trouble.

Your correct, it will.

Maybe you should use PM to collect opinions from some posters in future?

And ask your fellow mods.

Rogue Jedi
ah horseshit.

=Tired Hiker=
Whats a global

They're the folks you banned your other socks permanently.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
They're the folks you banned your other socks permanently. What the **** are you talkin about dude? confused

Impediment
dude why? I made this thread as a joke, I dont think you act like Sergeant Hartmann.

I know you did, John. I really do. You silly little tw*t.

I just didn't expect people to use this thread as a vent for expressing their discontent for other moderators. It really needs to stop. I just PM'd Ush to intervene.

lord xyz
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So why did Robtard get banned? I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary from his usual antics. Continuous off-topic posting and arguing after being give many warnings to stop

Grand_Moff_Gav
A Global is a Moderator who has jurisdiction over all the forum, as opposed to Locals who only moderate certain sections i.e. Movie Discussion.

=Tired Hiker=
What the **** are you talkin about dude? confused

Obviously you're not a golfer.

DarkSerpent
I know you did, John. I really do. You silly little tw*t.

I just didn't expect people to use this thread as a vent for expressing their discontent for other moderators. It really needs to stop. I just PM'd Ush to intervene. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'd much rather face a reincarnated Stalin

=Tired Hiker=
Continuous off-topic posting and arguing after being give many warnings to stop

So they say.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'd much rather face a reincarnated Stalin

Lets not be immature now.

DarkSerpent
A Global is a Moderator who has jurisdiction over all the forum, as opposed to Locals who only moderate certain sections i.e. Movie Discussion. So how does the hiearchy go and whos on it

DarkSerpent
Lets not be immature now. But that's the fun part.

Ushgarak
Blimey, Sorgo's jolly little crowd of crybabies still around, eh?

Oh well, as Impediment says, this runs the risk of becoming a bitching ground about bannings, so as per his request I'll close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.