He-Man vs Fin Fang Foom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
The mighty alien dragon Fin Fang Foom continues to fly through space inside a large enough green energy bubble. Until on one fateful day the green energy bubble crashes on a planet named ETERNIA.

Immediately sensing the powerful presents and knowing the dangers of this alien dragon the Sorceress of castle of Grayskull summons Eternia great protector He-Man.

The Sorceress tells He-Man about the alien dragon intruder on Eternia and why he needs to be stopped before he leaves the planet in ruins. And so on his mighty Battle Cat He-Man rides to face this evil creature.

Match Begins.

Galan007
beating 'triple f' is an iron man level feat shifty. i'm pretty sure prince adam could easily duplicate that level of power.

guy222
he-man

BlackZero30x
its gonna be he-man in this fight my friends

psycho gundam
He-man in a stomp.

i wouldn't be surprised if foom gets thrown of world after getting beat to death, monsters get harsh treatment in comics.

Warakia
"By the power of Grayskull...

...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!"

The Master of the Universe wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.