Popeye vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Popeye is sailing the seven seas with his father Poopdeck Pappy when Pappy starts to flashback to a long time ago ," I once was sailing in The Atlantic and seen a man talkin to the fishies. I swear on me life. He had yellow hair and was swimming with the sharks like he was one of 'em. I aink never seen anything like it again." Popeye just shrugged it off like his old man was finallly losing it. At that moment Aquaman surfaces from the ocean and says to the men, " You gentlemen have been littering in the ocean for the last 30 miles, I would advise you to stop immediately or face dire consequences." Popeye replies, "Yeah, well who made you king of the Seven Seas?"

Aquaman says "My mother." Poopdeck Pappy passes out. Popeye takes a can of spinach out of his pocket and eats the green stuff and then tosses the can in the ocean and says "OOOPS, looks like i droppped my can. Care to gets it for me?" Aquaman states. "Fool. Now you will join that can at the bottom of the sea"!!! He then leapson board the boat ready to rumble, as is Popeye.

Who wins?????

Loser must be KO'd.

Doctor-Alvis
The Popeye ship sailed a while ago. No pun intended.

occultdestroyer
roface

guy222
popeye

Betterman
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The Popeye ship sailed a while ago. No pun intended.
Meaning what?

Nemesis X
This fight is stupid.

carnage52
popeye punches him into a set of bagpipes.

BlackZero30x
was this fight created to make aquaman look less then he really is? i mean come on...

geshien
Popeye ate his spinach? Oh, it's over already.

Warakia
Aquaman is a *****.

Popeye, however, is a real man.

Therefore, Popeye makes Aquaman humble the old country way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.