Prevention of the Global Economy Collapse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loken

Outbound
I like coke.

hatredcopter
Who's gonna read all that?

Outbound
Originally posted by hatredcopter
Who's gonna read all that?

TERRORISTS! firefirefireph

Scythe

inimalist
omg, can I have my 6 minutes back

Mandos
Answer: Because people are more afraid of changes than anything else.

If one lives in shit, and he was offered a way to live a little better, but there was also a chance he could end up in more shit, the average wouldn't take the chance.

So let's take our system, shitty as it is, and let's continue praying God for mercy, because we're far from finding a global solution. Sometimes I envy very religious people...

inimalist
Originally posted by Mandos
If one lives in shit, and he was offered a way to live a little better, but there was also a chance he could end up in more shit, the average wouldn't take the chance.

explain please

superr
The Holly Father sounds like a prickly character to me

=Tired Hiker=
As long as I'm free to go home, crack open a beer and play online poker for three hours every night, I can accept the current state of economical affairs.

pamella_cole
The real tragedy is that even in Star Trek, where we are finally society without currency and money,
the only way out we have been capable to found was again the same, the constant war.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm still buying shit from Amazon...I'm saving the economy. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.