Elmira Fudd vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Elmira decides to give Kingpin one of her classic bearhugs, and not being one to back down from a challenge, Kingpin decides to counter with a bearhug of his own. The two are locked into bearhugging each other into submission.

Who can survive each other's bearhug and produce the more powerful bearhug to achieve victory?

Glorificus
Whoops! Brainfart while typing. I meant Elmyra Duff. I think I must have been thinking about Elmer Fudd the glue... and gotten it confused with Elmyra Duff.

Endrict Nuul
Another troll....

Badabing
Originally posted by Glorificus
Elmira decides to give Kingpin one of her classic bearhugs, and not being one to back down from a challenge, Kingpin decides to counter with a bearhug of his own. The two are locked into bearhugging each other into submission.

Who can survive each other's bearhug and produce the more powerful bearhug to achieve victory? Please read the Vs Forum rules. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.