Rockslide vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in a city.

Who wins?

llagrok
Rockslide, pretty hard.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
Rockslide, pretty hard.

Really? embarrasment is he still a rookie?

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newxmenacademyxyearbookma0.jpg

He doesn't look that tough and strong.

Scoobless
Spider-Man shouldn't have much of a problem here, he's been dealing with bricks for years.

DeathKap
Ive allways wondered how strong is Rockslide and how durable is he?

Scoobless
He seems to get broken an awful lot. I'd think that anything that can break regular stone could break him.

rougeredmage
isnt he practically immortal now that he is a psionic entity ? he can thus reform his body as many time as he needs to... i believe his durability is based on the materials he reforms his body from?

llagrok
Let's see.

Rockslide's roughly class 40? Pretty durable and can reform at will?

psycho gundam
spider-man is intelligent enough to realize a blow-for-blow fight is foolish due to rockslide being a golem, peter might try to replicate what he did to finally immobilize juggernaut since he knows he should stay out of arms reach from bricks now.

spider-man is definitely able to dodge any rock missiles and smart enough to realize (maybe after the second shot) that they are part of his body. he can just web them up and deal with the armless tank.

Scoobless
Wait, can he reform by, say, pulling cement out of a pavement? or does the material need to already be loose, like rubble?

snoopdogg
I'd say Spidey wraps him up in some webbing and calls it a day. Rockslide isn't strong enough to get out imo. I'd say he's around Class 25 where the handbook ranks him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
Wait, can he reform by, say, pulling cement out of a pavement? or does the material need to already be loose, like rubble?

No.

He can also explode at will, which apparently causes quite an explosion. Beast had to hide behind Colossus.

snoopdogg
No.

He can also explode at will, which apparently causes quite an explosion. Beast had to hide behind Colossus. I thought that had something to do with the rock he reformed with? Which isn't where he normally at.

llagrok
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought that had something to do with the rock he reformed with? Which isn't where he normally at.

I don't understand what "Which isn't where he normally at"

But he can reform from pretty much any substance it seems.

Scoobless
No.

That would be a great answer if I had only asked one yes or no question, no to one means yes to the other, so which is it?

stick out tongue

snoopdogg
I don't understand what "Which isn't where he normally at"

But he can reform from pretty much any substance it seems. I meant he isn't formed out of the same rock he was when he exploded. I could be wrong but I think that had something to do with the rock.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I meant he isn't formed out of the same rock he was when he exploded. I could be wrong but I think that had something to do with the rock. oh crap never mind, i forgot the newer issues he was part of. he's pretty much like a disembodied spirit that can gather ambient matter to form a physical form, kinda like what chamber is.

spider-man is going to have to be extra creative to win a majority over rockslide.

llagrok
Or win once.....

llagrok
Rockslide can just form out of cement....

psycho gundam
Rockslide can just form out of cement.... yeah, he's (or should be) considered an omnimorph, spidey can't handle that.

guy222
S-M

jalek moye
in a comic spiderman would find some crazy way to win. He's pretty creative

KingD19
Yea, he's a psionic entity that forms golem bodies out of rock, stone, earth, minerals, etc.. He could come back as cement, brick, whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.