Ash & Burt vs Graboids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Ashley J. Williams Native to the Graboid universe. his Ash Is a drifter happening to stumble upon a nearly deserted town named Perfection Nevada. This Ash also has no knowledge on Deadites; but still has his trademark Boomstick and Chainsaw. Having some degree of knowledge on guns and fighting techniques because of his time in the Navy, Air force, Marines, and finally the army but he washed out of all in the course of only a few years.

Our story begins with Ash wondering through the Desert in search of a town to gather supplies on his journey to Newmexico. In thedistance Ash see's an outline of a water tower.

Ash: Finally a place to rest my head.

Upon entering the town, he sees a couple of people on roof's with guns warning him about something. One of the people on the roof point behind Ash; and he sees group of weird creatures running towards him.

What are those things? Ash questions as he re4aches for his boomstick.

He aims and fires taking out two of the creatures. He runs toward a ladder places down by a nearby building, upon climbing the ladder he Is greeted by a woman named Jessie.

Jessie: Wow your luck Is bad.

Ash: What are those things? and what do you by my luck Is bad.

Jessie: Well you just happen to wonder into our town while those damn Graboids have us under siege.

Ash: Graboid?

Jessie: Yeah you know Graboids, Sherikers,Ass-Blasters, those kind of things.

Ash: Listen I've got to get to Newmexico.

Jessie: That would be very hard to do with so many of those damn Graboids around.

From the water tower across the street Ash spies a man with a sign reading come over here.

Ash: Who Is that guy?

Jessie: Oh that's Burt. He probably wants you to help him with some crazy plan to blow up,kill, or capture all these Graboids.

Ash: Well then, I am good with that.

Jessie: It's your funeral, but were just trying to last until the Army gets here.

Ash: I can't wait that long

Some guy::Actually the phones are out and there's no way to contact the army.

Ash: That's reason enough to fight back.

Ash makes his way across the street without being noticed; but as he reaches the ladder graboid resurfaces under him. Before It devours Ash he Is pulled up the ladder and a grenade It thrown into the Graboids mouth.

Burt: Well then hello there stranger.

Ash: Likewise.

Burt explains his plan to Ash. They load up on Ammo and venture out into the Graboiod filled town.

Ash has to escape Perfection Nevada to warn the Army about the Graboid siege .There are 5 Graboids.20 shrieker's and 5 Ass-Blasters. He is armed with his trusty boomstick and chainsaw. Burt has two assault Rifles, a sniper Rifle, 2 assault Rifles and 500 pounds of explosives. In addition to all of those weapons, Burt has a high-Caliber rifle. Can Ash and Burt escape Perfection or will they fall to the Graboids.

Betterman
I forgot to mention that Burt has a watch that can repel most os the Graboids exept the Ass-Blasters and the Sheirkers.

Warakia
Given that Burt has experience with the Graboids, this gives him and Ash a slight edge against the beasts. Experience adds up when facing a familiar foe such as the Graboids.

Ash and Burt win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.