Powerless Arena Free-For-All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Black Canary
Black Panther
Daredevil
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Thor
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

Are thrown into an arena that magically strips them of their extraordinary abilities, attributes and equipment, e.g. body reading, super-physical abilities, claws, healing factors, enhanced senses etc. etc.

They're given zero time to adjust to their new powerless situation.

No mercy. They are all going for the kill.

Ten enter, only one will leave. Who will it be?

The Pict
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Black Canary
Black Panther
Daredevil
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Thor
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

Are thrown into an arena that magically strips them of their extraordinary abilities, attributes and equipment, e.g. body reading, super-physical abilities, claws, healing factors, enhanced senses etc. etc.

Wouldn't Daredevil just be a blind guy in this case?

Anyway interesting idea, I'm not sure who I'd pick to come out on top.

occultdestroyer
Where's Batman?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Where's Batman?

Gotham.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Gotham. Your attempt at humor = FAIL

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by The Pict
Wouldn't Daredevil just be a blind guy in this case?

Anyway interesting idea, I'm not sure who I'd pick to come out on top. Well... yeah... he would technically be a blind guy... but presumably he should still be a highly skilled blind guy... my including him was partly out of curiosity... and partly out of jest...Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Where's Batman? Gotham. Wakka wakka wakka.

llagrok
Well... yeah... he would technically be a blind guy... but presumably he should still be a highly skilled blind guy... my including him was partly out of curiosity... and partly out of jest...

MATT CAN'T SEE SHIT! big grin

Scoobless
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Black Canary
Black Panther
Daredevil
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Thor
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

So it's a 10 person royal rumble ... I'd probably vote Thor in that case, he's a born brawler.

If it was a series of 1 on 1 matches ... not sure ... possibly Black Canary.

Dark-Jaxx
Gotta go with Thor. Not only is he a good brawler and a highly skilled one at that, he is also, when cutting superpowers, probably the physically most capable person in this thread.

K-Dog
Yeah I say Thor cause he would still be a 6'6 300 lb athlete presumably. How could a woman beat him? Comic women are mostly built like models, not athletes anyway.

These "depowered" threads are good but also require some type of interpretation. How does a human equivalent of Thor/Wonder Woman fight compared to gods with thousands of years fighting experience? Is that basically like a human with 20-30 years experience? If so then they are depowered more than a mortal character who has a few years experience normally before being depowered.

Also, would Thor beat Odin since Odin would be too old and past his prime for an equivalent human (although he is like 6'9 and heavier than Thor so maybe it would be close)? Stuff like that has to be considered.

How would we place characters like Batman and Kingpin who are supposed to be normal humans anyway but have feats above the best physical human feats to begin with?

Deathstroke
I think the characters with the least amount of powers would have an advantage because they wouldn't have to adjust their fighting style nearly as much.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by K-Dog
Yeah I say Thor cause he would still be a 6'6 300 lb athlete presumably. How could a woman beat him? Comic women are mostly built like models, not athletes anyway.

These "depowered" threads are good but also require some type of interpretation. How does a human equivalent of Thor/Wonder Woman fight compared to gods with thousands of years fighting experience? Is that basically like a human with 20-30 years experience? If so then they are depowered more than a mortal character who has a few years experience normally before being depowered. 1. Lol. That is kinda true. Thor going by build is physically the most capable here.

2. Well the actual arena is taking away their powers, not their experience.

xmarksthespot
Hmm... I'm a little surprised everyone's going for Thor. Although that he'd be physically stronger than most given his build would be a definite advantage.

The women should presumably be more agile and quicker given their physiques... They're also the ones who (with the exception of Wonder Woman) probably lose the least powerwise, particularly Dinah, since her Canary Cry is pretty much the only thing she loses.

And the more skilled among them would still have the ability to pull off one-hit kill shots.

Erik-Lensherr

no expression

Juntai
I'd put Thor right above the blind Daredevil, at the bottom of list of who would win. The rest of the people seem far more skilled, and a few of them actually have no disadvantage here. Cassandra would absolutely wreck him, regardless of brute strength. Losing his powers entering the arena, doesn't mean Thor suddenly fights like a ninja master.

rougeredmage
no powers means thor will not have his malet... or his strengh belt and thus not win.... or do anything infact.... or risk a forefit

deadpool will act like a crazy man and get himself killed..... or he hides and dies of cancer

wonder women may win because of tactics.. and warrior experience

wolverine would not be able to move becuase of the adamantium in his bones weighing him down.... and slowly poisoning him.

daredevil will last a shorter time then deadpool would.

black panthor is a martial artitist and could take on a sizeable majoirty.

xmarksthespot
(^NB Wolverine doesn't have an adamantium skeleton in this fight. The magic arena took it away.)

Also I'm not sure whether people are underestimating the size of the arena in thinking it will be a everyone dogpile brawl... think more something along the lines of the Colosseum...

Additionally character interplay plays a role too, even if they are all going for the kill. E.g. Black Canary and Batgirl may decide that they'll team up and try they're luck against each other should they be the last two standing. Or the Marvel characters might choose to team up against the DC characters etc.

Juk3n
Cain drops these mofo's

llagrok
You could drop canary and Cassandra would have a good chance at solo'ing it. If it's in a crowded area I'm inclined to go with Thor, if not then the more skilled ones should win.

K-Dog
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd put Thor right above the blind Daredevil, at the bottom of list of who would win. The rest of the people seem far more skilled, and a few of them actually have no disadvantage here. Cassandra would absolutely wreck him, regardless of brute strength. Losing his powers entering the arena, doesn't mean Thor suddenly fights like a ninja master.

I agree the blind guy would possibly be last (unless he got his hands on a smaller female and it turned to grappling and he choked/broke her.

I can't see any woman beating a human equivalent of Thor unless he was totally untrained and she was both extremely large/strong and trained for a female. How much does Batgirl weigh? I don't have stats but I'm guessing 120-135 or so. He would be around 300 lbs wouldn't he? That's without Asgardian density increasing his weight. Plus he is a highly trained fighter, even if his style is a bit more that of a brawler. That doesn't mean any fancy ninja stuff will be more effective. Look at the UFC and MMA cage fights. That's basically open fighting and I could see Thor doing exactly that kind of stuff.

illadelph12
Given that they have no time to adjust to being depowered, I'd say Thor and Wolverine would likely be amongst the first to go because they'd likely charge in without realizing they're powerless and get maimed. My money would be on either Deathstroke or Panther. They are the two smartest people in the battle and would be most likely to pick their spots and let the competition whittle themselves down rather than expending unnecessary energy.

Deathstroke
Since Thor is the biggest person in the arena he might also be teamed up against and taken out first by a couple different people for the simple fact that he is that much bigger. Then after he's down they'd resume fighting each other.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

Aztec123
I could see the ladies working as a team, and then duke it out amongst each other. They've worked before, and have no problem helping one another, then dinah and cassandra team up against diana. but inevitable lose because the arent a match for diana's skills. big grin

Juntai
I agree the blind guy would possibly be last (unless he got his hands on a smaller female and it turned to grappling and he choked/broke her.

I can't see any woman beating a human equivalent of Thor unless he was totally untrained and she was both extremely large/strong and trained for a female. How much does Batgirl weigh? I don't have stats but I'm guessing 120-135 or so. He would be around 300 lbs wouldn't he? That's without Asgardian density increasing his weight. Plus he is a highly trained fighter, even if his style is a bit more that of a brawler. That doesn't mean any fancy ninja stuff will be more effective. Look at the UFC and MMA cage fights. That's basically open fighting and I could see Thor doing exactly that kind of stuff. Doesn't matter what his size is a regular human, most of the street levels have faced far worse odds, many of them on a daily basis. Cassandra would wreck Thor if they were put on an even level -- her level I might add.

occultdestroyer
Batman is the peak of human perfection.

I can't see the reason why you left him out of this match.
He could easily beat these dumbasses with pressure point attacks.

And given the fact that these jackasses are stripped out of their powers, he does so with relative ease. Batman FTW

occultdestroyer
edit

psycho gundam
thor dominates.

he isn't human so he doesn't lose any of his asgardian physiology (6'6", 640 lbs), all he would lose is his power over the elements.

a vagrant, untrained, and out of shape asgardian is still beyond the finest human specimen.

K-Dog
Psycho, I almost said that from the beginning, but I figured it would get shot down--Thor, even if you take away his hammer and any extra powers he gets by being Odin's son, would still be low meta-human at least. Can't the average Asgardian male press like 35 tons? And he would be a little over that probably.

So basically with a thread like this, you have to say that they are "equivalent to their equal human counterpart" don't you? If they are above average for their race/species, they would be above average for human too. If they are less, they are less.
Like I said earlier, it gets tough to compare people who are brought down a lot to characters who are already human.

We've got to consider that normal street levelers have to bring their best fighting game with every appearance, so their feats may look better. Characters like Thor--if they did that then there would not be any villans left in the Marvel Universe. If he used the skill of thousands of years experience with superspeed and lighting and hammer throws and godblasts and planet-busting strength every time he fought there would be no earth left either. That would not sell comics.

psycho gundam
Psycho, I almost said that from the beginning, but I figured it would get shot down--Thor, even if you take away his hammer and any extra powers he gets by being Odin's son, would still be low meta-human at least. Can't the average Asgardian male press like 35 tons? And he would be a little over that probably.

So basically with a thread like this, you have to say that they are "equivalent to their equal human counterpart" don't you? If they are above average for their race/species, they would be above average for human too. If they are less, they are less.
Like I said earlier, it gets tough to compare people who are brought down a lot to characters who are already human.

We've got to consider that normal street levelers have to bring their best fighting game with every appearance, so their feats may look better. Characters like Thor--if they did that then there would not be any villans left in the Marvel Universe. If he used the skill of thousands of years experience with superspeed and lighting and hammer throws and godblasts and planet-busting strength every time he fought there would be no earth left either. That would not sell comics. yeah, hoder the asgardian god of winter can lift 35 tons and he is an old blind man.

the only way you can "de-power" an asgardian to human levels is if you divide that asgardian by three. thor shouldn't be in this thread

Bouboumaster
Wolverine is the best martial artist in the arena. He's quick, have good reflexe, etc.

Juntai
No, Thor is stripped of all EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIIES AND ATTRIBUTES.

Raoul
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Black Canary
Black Panther
Daredevil
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Thor
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

for some reason cassie cain is the name that sticks out...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
No, Thor is stripped of all EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIIES AND ATTRIBUTES. thor is "extraordinary"..... for an asgardian.
a no-name asgardian is still uber in human standards, i say thor should be taken out of this thread.

and wouldn't the magical stripping turn diana into clay once more?

cain for the win.

K-Dog
For everyone voting for Wolverine....how do you know what he would be like with no mutation powers? A lot of his reflexes and fighting ability is from his mutation. He may be a very average guy without it. Same for deadpool.

psycho gundam
For everyone voting for Wolverine....how do you know what he would be like with no mutation powers? A lot of his reflexes and fighting ability is from his mutation. He may be a very average guy without it. Same for deadpool. logan's main problem before all else is the hundred or so pounds of poisonous metal in his body.

Deathstroke
For some reason I'm thinking Black Canary. Not sure why...

Faceman
Originally posted by rougeredmage
no powers means thor will not have his malet... or his strengh belt and thus not win.... or do anything infact.... or risk a forefit

deadpool will act like a crazy man and get himself killed..... or he hides and dies of cancer

wonder women may win because of tactics.. and warrior experience

wolverine would not be able to move becuase of the adamantium in his bones weighing him down.... and slowly poisoning him.

daredevil will last a shorter time then deadpool would.

black panthor is a martial artitist and could take on a sizeable majoirty.

And Thor doesn't have warrior experience ? confused

Apolloknight
Originally posted by illadelph12
Given that they have no time to adjust to being depowered, I'd say Thor and Wolverine would likely be amongst the first to go because they'd likely charge in without realizing they're powerless and get maimed. My money would be on either Deathstroke or Panther. They are the two smartest people in the battle and would be most likely to pick their spots and let the competition whittle themselves down rather than expending unnecessary energy.

Agreed, in massive battles like this it always comes down to who is the most tactical, who can make the best of the situation at hand? That's what it comes down to.

xmarksthespot
No Thor doesn't get an Asgardian physiology. no expression

He is stripped of extraordinary abilities. no expression

And there is no adamantium in Wolverine's body. no expression

Bejesus. no expression

Boy Blue
Lol @ those that try desperately to find loopholes.

I'd probably give it to Cassandra... she'll hardly be the first target, being a small girl, and would strike quickly when she needs.

xmarksthespot

occultdestroyer
Batman wins

xmarksthespot
Batman wins no expression

Anyway... bump.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Lol @ those that try desperately to find loopholes.

I'd probably give it to Cassandra... she'll hardly be the first target, being a small girl, and would strike quickly when she needs.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Well I already know what you think... ermm... Smurphykins... ermm

I think I would go with Dinah though, can't put my finger on why yet.

Boy Blue
Well I already know what you think... ermm... Smurphykins... ermm

I think I would go with Dinah though, can't put my finger on why yet.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/Bcanaryx.png

I think I know why.

I also think I know why you can't put your finger there yet.

xmarksthespot
Paper cuts... ouch...

jalek moye
There is no way any of the girls are gonna win they are alot weaker then the guys and they arnt faster then alot of them.

Endrict Nuul
Either one of these 3

Thor
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

jalek moye
what about black panther he is just as good as wolverine in skills and is phyisclly one of the best in the arena

Jugglenaut

He could easily beat these dumbasses with pressure point attacks.

I guess the blind man and little girl would also be retaining pressure point knowledge too then?

jalek moye
well black panther wolverine or thor would easily beat the shit outta of both of them

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by jalek moye
There is no way any of the girls are gonna win they are alot weaker then the guys and they arnt faster then alot of them. Lol.

I love how the Thor fanboys were desperate for a loophole to give him super strength and durability. smile

jalek moye
even without it he still is highly skilled would be really strong be really big and pretty fast.
I cant see how most of the people would take him one on one if they jumped him tho yea. But im think that black pantehr or wolverine may win maybe thor also if he doesnt get jumped

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
I guess the blind man and little girl would also be retaining pressure point knowledge too then? Yes. Although I don't know what use it would be for the blind man...

Philosophía
So Daredevil is here for the lulz ?

xmarksthespot
Partially. But for some reason I figured his skill should allow him to take on some of the far less (on-panel) skilled individuals like... the guy all these people are for some reason picking to win.

He wouldn't be the first character to have to fight blind...

xmarksthespot
well black panther wolverine or thor would easily beat the shit outta of both of them Lulz. The diminutive woman was ripping out throats, dodging sniper bullets and killing groups of armed grown men when she was rugrat. As a grown woman even with her extraordinary abilities reduced/removed she'd still be stronger and faster than she was as a little girl.

But hooray for lame-assed misogyny.

jalek moye
Lulz. The diminutive woman was ripping out throats, dodging sniper bullets and killing groups of armed grown men when she was rugrat. As a grown woman even with her extraordinary abilities reduced/removed she'd still be stronger and faster than she was as a little girl.

But hooray for lame-assed misogyny.
if you remove all that she wont be dodging sniper bullets are any of the stuff she did back then shes just a skilled women in this sitaution and these guys are just as skilled yet only stronger and atleast black panther and wolverine are faster

xmarksthespot
if you remove all that she wont be dodging sniper bullets are any of the stuff she did back then shes just a skilled women in this sitaution and these guys are just as skilled yet only stronger and atleast black panther and wolverine are faster If I "remove all that" as I have, she's still stronger and faster than she was when she was a child, meaning she can still accomplish similar things but to a lesser extent and can still rip a man's throat out or stop a man's heart with a single strike.

If I "remove all that" as I have, Black Canary loses her Canary Cry, and that's about it as she isn't superhuman in other aspects, and retains her near Lady Shiva level martial arts prowess.

If I "remove all that" as I have, then Wolverine and Black Panther similarly aren't doing many of the things they can normally do since they lose their enhancements as well.

If I "remove all that" Black Canary and Batgirl are still more skilled than Black Panther, and pretty much equal in skill with Wolverine, who hasn't been given any time to adjust to relying on skill, if not better with the case of Batgirl.

But they're chicks... so of course they don't stand a chance.

jalek moye
If I "remove all that" as I have, she's still stronger and faster than she was when she was a child, meaning she can still accomplish similar things but to a lesser extent and can still rip a man's throat out or stop a man's heart with a single strike.

If I "remove all that" as I have, Black Canary loses her Canary Cry, and that's about it as she isn't superhuman in other aspects, and retains her near Lady Shiva level martial arts prowess.

If I "remove all that" as I have, then Wolverine and Black Panther similarly aren't doing many of the things they can normally do since they lose their enhancements as well.

If I "remove all that" Black Canary and Batgirl are still more skilled than Black Panther, and pretty much equal in skill with Wolverine, who hasn't been given any time to adjust to relying on skill, if not better with the case of Batgirl.

But they're chicks... so of course they don't stand a chance.

black panther is prettty much equal in skill with wolverine. And if you remove all black pantehrs he's still peak human so hes gonna be stronger and faster then both.

xmarksthespot
black panther is prettty much equal in skill with wolverine.Nah. Even if Wolverine doesn't show it as often.Originally posted by jalek moye
And if you remove all black pantehrs he's still peak human so hes gonna be stronger and faster then both. He'll be stronger. And possibly faster if they were in a foot race, but they're not. He won't be as quick or as agile in a H2H fight though.

Wolverine with his 5' stocky frame will be nowhere near as nimble.

And all either Batgirl or Black Canary need is a single hit to kill.

jalek moye
Nah. He'll be stronger. And possibly faster if they were in a foot race, but they're not. He won't be as quick or as agile in a H2H fight though.

Wolverine with his 5' stocky frame will be nowhere near as nimble.

And all either Batgirl or Black Canary need is a single hit to kill.
why wouldnt he be as quick they are all peak human in this and by there physcal stats he should be hitting faster or atleast just as fast plus he'll be more durable and it wont be anywhere near that easy to take him down cuz they wont get a pefect shot.

Dark-Jaxx
Because Wolverine is a muscular midget. He won't be fast.

jalek moye
Black panther still will have peak human speed tho

Avlon
It all comes down to Black Panther, Batgirl, and Diana.

Tough choice once it gets down to those 3.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Avlon

Tough choice once it gets down to those 3.

i say black pantehr cuz of the physical advantage and in a situation like this where they are close to real life counterparts t'challa would dominate

xmarksthespot
Black panther still will have peak human speed tho Under that rationale they all have "peak human speed."

And if we're playing that they're all "peak human" then all of Batgirl's feats of strength and speed are valid, because she isn't a metahuman.

I've left the opening post and follow-up clarification open to interpretation, because I didn't think it would require such stringent clarification. They'll all be superb athletes, male or female, they may have inherent advantages due to their builds, but nothing that can't be overcome with a degree of skill.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Avlon

Tough choice once it gets down to those 3. If it did end up being those three, then presumably Cass and Diana would work together, and then face off against each other.

I would consider Dinah more skilled than Diana though despite that Diana is supposed to be a crapload more skilled. Also the power draining arena would be of greater detriment to Diana's fighting ability.

psycho gundam
Under that rationale they all have "peak human speed."

And if we're playing that they're all "peak human" then all of Batgirl's feats of strength and speed are valid, because she isn't a metahuman.

I've left the opening post and follow-up clarification open to interpretation, because I didn't think it would require such stringent clarification. They'll all be superb athletes, male or female, they may have inherent advantages due to their builds, but nothing that can't be overcome with a degree of skill. well, there is a difference between peak human male and peak human female (in physicality, not fighting ability).

but, call me crazy but i still think thor shouldn't be in this confused

jalek moye
Under that rationale they all have "peak human speed."

I've left the opening post and follow-up clarification open to interpretation, because I didn't think it would require such stringent clarification.

Theres no way that if they are both the highest a human can get thats she gonna be stronger or faster becuase at there peaks male peak human> female peak human(physically) im just staing since everybody figured its them as if they were almost normal people.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but, call me crazy but i still think thor shouldn't be in this confused I needed a 10th... I don't see anyone complaining about the blind guy.

xmarksthespot
Theres no way that if they are both the highest a human can get thats she gonna be stronger or faster becuase at there peaks male peak human> female peak human(physically) im just staing since everybody figured its them as if they were almost normal people. I didn't say that taking them as "peak human" means that the women will be stronger, I'm saying that taking them as "peak human" means that all of Batgirl's feats from kicking a hole in a brick prison wall to her numerous "speedblitzes" become valid, since she isn't metahuman.

But I didn't intend this as a peak human contest, rather they're analogous builds. And thus more a contest of skill.

Nor did I intend for this to be Thor's tall he wins. Or the ludicrousness of people rating a blind Daredevil above Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Black Canary because he's a guy.

psycho gundam
I needed a 10th... I don't see anyone complaining about the blind guy. he may be blind, but the minute someone bumps into a confused and powerless dd, he's gonna give them a fight.

jalek moye
I didn't say that taking them as "peak human" means that the women will be stronger, I'm saying that taking them as "peak human" means that all of Batgirl's feats from kicking a hole in a brick prison wall to her numerous "speedblitzes" become valid, since she isn't metahuman.

But I didn't intend this as a peak human contest, rather they're analogous builds. And thus more a contest of skill.

Nor did I intend for this to be Thor's tall he wins.

well even the situation ur saying. Black panther is well built male with peak strength and speed and skill that equal or alittle less then batgirl. Batgirl is a girl(not excatly sure what to call her build) with peak stregnth and speed and equal or alittle greater skill then black panther. So in that situation who do you think would win

xmarksthespot
well even the situation ur saying. Black panther is well built male with peak strength and speed and skill less then batgirl. Batgirl is a girl(not excatly sure what to call her build) with peak stregnth and speed and greater skill then black panther. So in that situation who do you think would win I fixed your post. And I'd call it a toss up. With the exception of Val Armorr, who doesn't count because he's ludicrous, Batgirl can probably be considered within the top 3 martial artists in DC. Black Panther could probably edge in the top 10 in Marvel, just.

He'd be one of my picks for doing well here though due to his intellect and yes skills, but not just "because he's a guy."

jalek moye
I fixed your post. And I'd call it a toss up. With the exception of Val Armorr, who doesn't count because he's ludicrous, Batgirl can probably be considered within the top 3 martial artists in DC. Black Panther could probably edge in the top 10 in Marvel, just.

He'd be one of my picks for doing well here, but not just "because he's a guy."

hes atleast in the top 5 i mean hes basically as good as captain america a little less do to caps experiance

xmarksthespot
Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Taskmaster, Wolverine.

Then there are others who could try and claim those other two slots.

And then there's also people above these, like Gamora, Mantis, Moondragon, Ogun, Stick, Temugin who aren't included.

jalek moye
Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Taskmaster, Wolverine.

Then there are others who could try and claim those other two slots.

And then there's also people above these, like Gamora, Mantis, Moondragon, Ogun, Stick, Temugin who aren't included.
Black panther is up there with Iron Fist hes not quite as good but only a little bit less skilled. But hes still top tier

xmarksthespot
Black panther is up there with Iron Fist hes not quite as good but only a little bit less skilled. But hes still top tier I posted in response to the Top 5 comment, I didn't comment of whether he was or wasn't top tier. Lot's of people are top tier depending upon how far one is willing to extend the top tier.

jalek moye
I posted in response to the Top 5 comment, I didn't comment of whether he was or wasn't top tier. Lot's of people are top tier depending upon how far one is willing to extend the top tier.

i know im saying thats hes up there with iron fist so hes top 5 i think or maybe right below it

xmarksthespot
i know im saying thats hes up there with iron fist so hes top 5 i think or maybe right below it Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Taskmaster, Wolverine = Better, be it by a fraction or a chasm.

Then there are others who could try and claim those other two slots = Equal.

And then there's also people above these, like Gamora, Mantis, Moondragon, Ogun, Stick, Temugin who aren't included = a whole 'nother class.

jalek moye
well fine but he can still atke batgirl down stick out tongue

But seriously tho he'll win and Thor might if he doesnt get jumped early on. thor is fast enough to hit them Strong enough to drop them and is gonna have some good damge soak

xmarksthespot
Bumpage.

horrorwolf
Good Match, ...Well I can certainly tell you which 2 lose the quickest.

1. Daredevil. Although he might still be pretty good at detecting movement using only his natural hearing, I say someone dropkicks blind man Murdock in the brainpan fairly quickly.

2. Wolverine. Forgets and slips into his Scrap routine and gets countered by a better, more skilled defensive fighter. He is used to "absorbing and taking unnecessary punishment" just cause he can. This guy gets KO'd faster than Richard Simmons in a UFC tourney.

As far as who wins, experience, physical soundness and natural brawling exp vs large numbers have to come into play FTW - so Wonderwoman and Thor are most likely to take on everyone and pull a victory - even without super abilities.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

psycho gundam
i must have been drunk or something in this thread....

the best fighter and closest to the new power level all the participants are now at has an innate advantage here, which is probably batgirl.
she's effected the least and the first minute or two will make a huge impact on the rest of the battle

Q99
Cass does lose her move reading, but yea, she's fairly well off.

Diana, while powered, does spend a fair amount of time down at human level and is known for sparring at that level.

BattleMage
Thor

Bouboumaster
The loser is DareDevil, the winner is between Wolverine, Black Panther and Thor

big o
put Batman in the match you idiots

OneDumbG0
Batgirl, then Black Canary. Unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Q99
Originally posted by big o
put Batman in the match you idiots

The bat family already has a representative.

Mshinu
Since they are all essentially perfect human specimens (size, sex and shape seem to matter less in comics than in real life) and it comes down to skill I see Cassandra and Logan being the last ones standing. Wolvie is quite used to being depowered so I don`t think he`ll act stupid, far from it.

Mindship
Batgirl. I don't care how big some guy is, he still has weak points (eg, eyes, groin) and nerve centers to strike, and balances to throw off.

Newjak
Originally posted by Mindship
Batgirl. I don't care how big some guy is, he still has weak points (eg, eyes, groin) and nerve centers to strike, and balances to throw off. That's why there are such things as weight classes. Also it isn't like Thor is some random big guy he is still quite skilled.

Q99
Originally posted by Newjak
That's why there are such things as weight classes. Also it isn't like Thor is some random big guy he is still quite skilled.

Not as skilled, and really, Cass has proven herself quite capable of shattering bones and the like.

Dodgey as heck too, just due to size and agility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.