To every woman who broke a man's heart:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I dedicate this thread to every woman out there that broke a man's heart. I hope you crash into a gasoline truck and taste your own blood before you die in a fiery explosion.

swQVFy5HHac

(Before anyone asks, my marriage is just fine. I'm simply referring to previous relationships before I met my wife.)

Rogue Jedi
Damn haermm I dont wish anything that bad upon them/her, I only hope that they/her go through what they/her put me through.

Also, in this fiery explosion, are they killed instantly, or do they stay conscious and hear their flesh bubbling for a while?

Impediment
I prefer the latter.

Rogue Jedi
I have become the type of person who wishes no ill will upon others, at least when it comes to physical pain. (ie burning alive)

Emotional pain? I can think of at least two who deserve to be put through a gut wrenching heartbreak.

Selphie
No man in their right mind that I've rejected should be that broken hearted afterwards haermm

Plus, I give out nice rejections, I'm too nice to go, "Ew no."

shrugPlus I just reject the druggies.

Impediment
This b*tch cheated on me while I was in the hospital after I got shot.

Selphie
Originally posted by Impediment

How terrible! Chicks are mean erm

Piggle Humsy
This b*tch got shot after she cheated on me while I was in the hospital

Fixed awesome

Jericho Zerř
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Fixed awesome

haermm Best edit ever.

Impediment

Awesome.

Rogue Jedi
This b*tch cheated on me while I was in the hospital after I got shot. goes to show you women are evil on a level men cannot compare with.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
goes to show you women are evil on a level men cannot compare with.

...I'm sorry, but your post is so biased. ermm

I've seen men get to that level with women, I've seen both sexes surpass it as well.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
...I'm sorry, but your post is so biased. ermm

I've seen men get to that level with women, I've seen both sexes surpass it as well. I am speaking of what I have seen women do, to me, to friends, and one in particular TOLD me what she was doing to her BF as she did it.

Phucked Up
I am speaking of what I have seen women do, to me, to friends, and one in particular TOLD me what she was doing to her BF as she did it.

Like I said, biased. We are all capable of stooping to levels some can't even imagine.

Rogue Jedi
Like I said, biased. We are all capable of stooping to levels some can't even imagine. I wouldn't say biased, I only meant that it is OK for women to call men pigs, but when a man calls a woman evil or something of the like, it is frowned upon.

The Grey Fox
I think men are as bad as women, in every respect, and that every single person on this planet deserves to die in said way.

No offense, anyone.

Rogue Jedi
I guess Ken is right, we all have done at least one thing, or will eventually do, in our life in this area we aren't proud of, even ashamed.

Piggle Humsy

BruceSkywalker
A lady broke my heart years ago. She was nothing but a biatch.

Impediment
Men and women are both equally capable of malice concerning matters of the heart.

This woman in particular, however, was a heaving c*nt.

Rogue Jedi
haermm heaving?

Impediment
Heaving. yes

Rogue Jedi
I've know a couple of those.

Impediment
You, too?!? shock

Rogue Jedi
Yup. Never had one cheat on me when I was in the hospital healing from a neck wound, though.

Impediment
I was told that she took on a guy on top of a washing machine. ermmsrug

Rogue Jedi
on spin? haermm

Impediment
131wank

dadudemon
I've never had my heart broken for reals...There was this one girl when I was 16...but it was pretty much over because we only saw each other once a month.

Originally posted by Selphie
shrugPlus I just reject the druggies.

Just the druggies..??? That means everyone else is gtg...

Oh hai thar. flirt

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
I've never had my heart broken for reals...
Lucky you.

Impediment
Lucky you, indeed.

Röland
Lucky you, indeed.
I say we beat the piss out of him just for saying that.

Impediment
With socks filled with bars of soap. yes

dadudemon

Röland
With socks filled with bars of soap. yes
And razor blades.
Hey hey hey...wait a minute...could you guys put on a black leather mask, a spiky collar, and same black chaps, first? It will...uh...scare me more and teach me a better lesson, by god.
Bring out the Gimp.

Rogue Jedi
Lucky you, indeed. fvcking eh, man.

Strangelove
I dedicate this thread to every woman out there that broke a man's heart. I hope you crash into a gasoline truck and taste your own blood before you die in a fiery explosion.

swQVFy5HHac

(Before anyone asks, my marriage is just fine. I'm simply referring to previous relationships before I met my wife.) wishing pain on other people never does any good. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Thats why I stopped. I figure kharma will do it's job.

Impediment
Originally posted by Strangelove
wishing pain on other people never does any good. ermm

I'm just an a$$hole that way. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye motif.

Strangelove
That's your prerogative, I suppose srug

Impediment
You know you love me. eek!

Strangelove
Deep down I can't deny it embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
I dont get strokes, I GIVE them.

dadudemon
I dont get strokes, I GIVE them.
$5?

Rogue Jedi
bring it

dadudemon
bring it

laughing

Are you that poor right now?

Leo.M
She wasn't even a women, so not much can be said about her. shocklaugh

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
She wasn't even a women, so not much can be said about her. shocklaugh
Man in drag or a low blow? haermm

Leo.M

Röland
I'd rather not say. haermm
I see. haermm

Leo.M

Röland
If you see him around though, tell him i say hi and shit. laughcry
Who, RJ? haermm

Leo.M
I was talking about Steve shocklaugh

Rogue Jedi

Barker
lol xD

I guess that's what you call a coincidence.

Syren
goes to show you women are evil on a level men cannot compare with.

Because she's representative of all women and you'd never find a man behaving in such a way, right?

(I know you've already admitted Ken was right, but I'm ramming the point home, by gum.)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
Because she's representative of all women and you'd never find a man behaving in such a way, right?

(I know you've already admitted Ken was right, but I'm ramming the point home, by gum.) No one I was involved with, silly. I already held this opinion long before, due to what I saw a friend of mine do to her BF at the time.

Scythe
Psh, please. All the hearty hero-like people always say they'd never wish harm unto others, yet when faced with reality and an event that shatters lives, said people would even kill.

Rogue Jedi
Not everyone wishes DEATH upon others as you do, you know.

Scythe
Not everyone wishes DEATH upon others as you do, you know.

Yeah, and those people make me sick.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, and those people make me sick. I remember one in particular.........but lets not go there, yes?

Mywi
I dont know a single man in person who has never cheated on his girlfriend.

All of them have. Sometimes I was the reason.

Doesnt change the fact they are stupid swines

Scythe
I remember one in particular.........but lets not go there, yes?

I could care less. Sure.

Rogue Jedi
SMART move.

Scythe
I guess, though I'm a firm believer that some people deserve to die, and also that most fetus-matter should be given to me to indulge.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and it's totally up to you to decide who should die, however trivial the reason may be, right?

Scythe
Yeah, and it's totally up to you to decide who should die, however trivial the reason may be, right?

No, but should the option ever fall in my hands and a person's life hang in the balance, I'll make sure to do the right decision. I'd never spare a rapist or a child molester.

Rogue Jedi
It's called a penal system, it's what we use to incarcerate these offenders.

Scythe

And what? Let them rot in jail cells at the expense of all the tax payers? F*ck that, execute them, makes more space for new criminals and costs less to keep him fed and living, but that's my take on it, please don't argue with it. I'm just saying that should a person who's murdered dozens came to me, and I have the option of seeing him flee because he has rights, I'd off him. Sorry if you think it's wrong, but what can ya do?

You're also missing my point. I didn't state that ALL offenders should be killed. I said that some people deserve death. Don't go assuming all the time like you usually do.

Storm
As taxpayer, it costs you far more to execute an individual than it would to incarcerate for life without parole.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mywi
Let them rot in jail cells at the expense of all the tax payers? F*ck that, execute them

I agree with that. hmm

Scythe
Originally posted by Storm
As taxpayer, it costs you far more to execute an individual than it would to incarcerate for life without parole.

I actually meant illegal execution, but okay. That is correct.

Rogue Jedi
I actually meant illegal execution, but okay. That is correct. Dude, you are not Charlie Bronson.

Scythe
Dude, you are not Charlie Bronson.

Funny, how I'm marely stating almost the same behavior as Impediment and I don't think you're giving him all this lip.

And it's Charles Bronson.

caedusrulesall
Funny, how I'm marely stating almost the same behavior as Impediment and I don't think you're giving him all this lip.

Yeah, well, he's a mod, and you don't mess with mods.

Though I believe that only a few crimes (murder, rape) deserve death as a punishment.

Röland
And the system is heavily flawed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Storm

Do you have a source for that? I think you're wrong.

http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~tonya/spring/cap/abel.htm

Scythe
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
Yeah, well, he's a mod, and you don't mess with mods.

Nah, they're just friends, is all.

Scythe
Do you have a source for that? I think you're wrong.

http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~tonya/spring/cap/abel.htm

I know I have a solution how it'll be cheaper.

http://metatoys.org/propella/catalog/img/guillotine_kenko.jpeg

Scha-wing!

dadudemon
I know I have a solution how it'll be cheaper.

http://metatoys.org/propella/catalog/img/guillotine_kenko.jpeg

Scha-wing!

I think the major costs of the death penalty are the legal costs. It costs more in the short term. In the long term, it can be much less costly.

If someone has to serve life in prison, then one could argue that it is more humane to just kill them. One could also argue that it is more humane to let them live because of rehab and the further good they could do.

Strangelove
She wasn't even a women, so not much can be said about her. shocklaugh petpet

Rogue Jedi

And it's Charles Bronson. He is widely referred to as Charlie Bronson. And it's merely, not marely.

Stating ones opinion and posting a pic of a guy cutting his own head off are a bit different, but hey, thats just me.

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
He is widely referred to as Charlie Bronson. And it's merely, not marely.

Stating ones opinion and posting a pic of a guy cutting his own head off are a bit different, but hey, thats just me.

Cool, wanna correct some more of my English? I have plenty of posts.

Rogue Jedi
Cool, wanna correct some more of my English? I have plenty of posts. Just returning the favor, sweetie.

The Grey Fox
I don't mean to sound down on anyone here, but I think every crime should be punishable by death. Less humans we have on the world, the better, I say, regardless of what people may think of their innocence.

Scythe
Just returning the favor, sweetie.

Ain't ya a doll

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I don't mean to sound down on anyone here, but I think every crime should be punishable by death. Less humans we have on the world, the better, I say, regardless of what people may think of their innocence.

I think we need less humans on the planet, but I don't think execution for every crime is the answer. I think a better idea would be to make a 1-child rule like China has, or to just get people to stop trying to have kids.

ScarletSpeed

I think that is a ridiculous thing to say,

people do things out of desperation,

to kill someone for shoplifting or taking drugs is just a bit too far,

I don't think someone should be killed for having moments of weakness.

going by your philosophy, you should be killed, you underage drink, right?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
I think we need less humans on the planet, but I don't think execution for every crime is the answer. I think a better idea would be to make a 1-child rule like China has, or to just get people to stop trying to have kids. I don't mean less people on the planet, I mean literally destroying the human race in every way possible. srug No racial discrimination, no aim on a certain group of people. Just death on the largest scale possible.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I think that is a ridiculous thing to say,

people do things out of desperation,

to kill someone for shoplifting or taking drugs is just a bit too far,

I don't think someone should be killed for having moments of weakness.

going by your philosophy, you should be killed, you underage drink, right? I just want every single human to die, and my idea is one way of achieving that. I don't wish death on anyone, but I'm not gonna spare myself or others, that'd make me a major hypocrite.

ScarletSpeed
I just want every single human to die, and my idea is one way of achieving that. I don't wish death on anyone, but I'm not gonna spare myself or others, that'd make me a major hypocrite.

why do you not want any humans on the planet?laughing

The Grey Fox
why do you not want any humans on the planet?laughing because we're pathetic creatures who do nothing but create things for ourselves and destroy everything else. If humans were removed from this planet, nothing would be badly affected. Any other animal, and it'd cause terrible repurcussions. Pretty much sums us up as an entire species.

Röland
I cant argue against that, but we cant go around killing all felons, can we? There's always a chance they can be reformed, however slight.
Sure we could, but there would be to many people complaining it is "wrong".

I'm not saying that thieves and the people who have done petty crimes should be killed, but I fail to see the logic in letting a murderer/rapist etc. sit in jail where he has all the comforts of living.

ScarletSpeed

The Grey Fox
Everyone has the right to live in our society. Why should it matter what they did? So they killed someone. Why does that mean they should be murdered themselves? The majority of murderers are probably mentally unstable anyway.

"Prison is like holiday"? Away from the right to go where they want to go and away from all their friends and family? Not exactly a good holiday, then. Prison is far from 'like a holiday'.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Röland
Sure we could, but there would be to many people complaining it is "wrong".

I'm not saying that thieves and the people who have done petty crimes should be killed, but I fail to see the logic in letting a murderer/rapist etc. sit in jail where he has all the comforts of living.

Because the justice system isn't about dealing out punishments such as death, etc. It's about keeping people who could be a damage to society, out of society.

Why not bring back things like the stocks for petty crimes?

Rogue Jedi

ScarletSpeed
Everyone has the right to live in our society. Why should it matter what they did? So they killed someone. Why does that mean they should be murdered themselves? The majority of murderers are probably mentally unstable anyway.

"Prison is like holiday"? Away from the right to go where they want to go and away from all their friends and family? Not exactly a good holiday, then. Prison is far from 'like a holiday'.

how many people do you actually know that are in prison? I know shit loads of people in prison, including my Dad, each and everyone of them said that it is a relief to get away from the real world and that they finally get to relax and not have to worry about anything, they get tv, games consoles, dvd players and even a chance to further their education.

they all said it is like a holiday, one of them is serving a life sentance and even he said that it is like a break from the stress of the real world.

The Grey Fox
how many people do you actually know that are in prison? I know shit loads of people in prison, including my Dad, each and everyone of them said that it is a relief to get away from the real world and that they finally get to relax and not have to worry about anything, they get tv, games consoles, dvd players and even a chance to further their education.

they all said it is like a holiday, one of them is serving a life sentance and even he said that it is like a break from the stress of the real world. Sounds different from London prisons then. My uncle served 10 years (1997 - 2007) and said they were the most boring years of his life. He got beaten up almsot every day for the first year, even by the prison guards, and had TV once a month, to check up on news only.

I guess it varies from place to place, really.

edit: I have to go for the next week, SS. I'll maybe reply when I get back. Later!

ScarletSpeed
Sounds different from London prisons then. My uncle served 10 years (1997 - 2007) and said they were the most boring years of his life. He got beaten up almsot every day for the first year, even by the prison guards, and had TV once a month, to check up on news only.

I guess it varies from place to place, really.

edit: I have to go for the next week, SS. I'll maybe reply when I get back. Later!

maybe, my Dad has been to 3 different prisons during his sentance and he has never been in bother,

see yastick out tongue

Scythe
Seems I'm not so crazy since many others also believe that death should come swiftly to some.

Rogue Jedi
Seems I'm not so crazy since many others also believe that death should come swiftly to some. Well now that I think on it, there is one person I know for certain who the world would be a better place without.

Not you, mind you. laughing out loud

I wouldnt wish it on them, but if something bad happened to them, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

dadudemon
Well now that I think on it, there is one person I know for certain who the world would be a better place without.

Not you, mind you. laughing out loud

I wouldnt wish it on them, but if something bad happened to them, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

laughing

It's probably good that you clarified that it was NOT Scythe. I was like, "LOL, damn that's harsh"...then I read further and I was like, "k...I know several people like that. shifty )

Scythe
laughing

It's probably good that you clarified that it was NOT Scythe. I was like, "LOL, damn that's harsh"...then I read further and I was like, "k...I know several people like that. shifty )

It's not that much of a problem though. Some people just take things harshly when to others, it's no biggie. Wishing harm on others doesn't mean it'll happen, I don't believe in that Kharma bullshit, it's for people who lack things to believe in.

Kharma is when I fart and a baby in Brazil pops out of his mom's vagina.

Seriously, kharma is just another form of saying: "I told ya so"

You laugh at an elderly woman falling down, and later that day you bust your ass on the pavement cuz a loose floorboard trips you, someone in the room says: "Kharma's a b*tch!"

Why? They could've just said: "I told ya you shouldn't have laughed at the old woman falling!" But since it's a figure of speech, and nothing more, it'll be said because people need something to believe in.

dadudemon
It's not that much of a problem though. Some people just take things harshly when to others, it's no biggie. Wishing harm on others doesn't mean it'll happen, I don't believe in that Kharma bullshit, it's for people who lack things to believe in.

Kharma is when I fart and a baby in Brazil pops out of his mom's vagina.

Seriously, kharma is just another form of saying: "I told ya so"

You laugh at an elderly woman falling down, and later that day you bust your ass on the pavement cuz a loose floorboard trips you, someone in the room says: "Kharma's a b*tch!"

Why? They could've just said: "I told ya you shouldn't have laughed at the old woman falling!" But since it's a figure of speech, and nothing more, it'll be said because people need something to believe in.

Kharma is a way of saying, "I'm seeing semblance in incidental probabilities that became realities, because that's what humans do."

Since I'm a theist, I believe in some form of kharma.

Phucked Up
laughing

One can almost guarantee who RJ is talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe

Tell me about it, hahaha.

Scythe
Kharma is a way of saying, "I'm seeing semblance in incidental probabilities that became realities, because that's what humans do."

Since I'm a theist, I believe in some form of kharma.

Yes, but I don't believe it means that what you do to others will follow you back and nip ya in the butt.

dadudemon

Sorry, man, I'm lost. Who is he talking about?

Yes, but I don't believe it means that what you do to others will follow you back and nip ya in the butt.

True. Since I'm a Christian, I believe in an after life that has a judgement after this life. Basically, you reap what you sew. Similar to kharma.

Rogue Jedi
One can almost guarantee who RJ is talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic) no, not her either haermm

Someone I have known for years, since my early teens.

Rogue Jedi
Sorry, man, I'm lost. Who is he talking about?

True. Since I'm a Christian, I believe in an after life that has a judgement after this life. Basically, you reap what you sew. Similar to kharma. Some guy who molested someone close to me and was never confronted about it.

dadudemon
Some guy who molested someone close to me and was never confronted about it.

K...so this is what you do.

Get a stool from a hardware store. It can be about a foot to two feet tall.

Then, go to the molester's house. Stand the stool right next to the door. Stand on the stool. Ring the door bell. Right as he opens the door...

Cock slap the b***h in da face!!!

mwhahahahahahahahaha! evil face

Rogue Jedi

Then, go to the molester's house. Stand the stool right next to the door. Stand on the stool. Ring the door bell. Right as he opens the door...

mwhahahahahahahahaha! evil face To this day it haunts her, man. mad

dadudemon
To this day it haunts her, man. mad

You did that to her??? confused confused confused

No, you're supposed to do it to the molester. It's supposed to be a form of revenge on the dude for her.

I most certainly wouldn't want to open my door and get mushroom stamped.

Rogue Jedi
I did what to whom? No....what? haermm

Last I heard he had a family and shit, this was like ten years ago.

Dark-Jaxx

mwhahahahahahahahaha! evil face That's a bad idea. Thing is, if the guy is anything like me, he's just going to bite it off.

BackFire
When a woman leaves me I rape her.

Funny thing, women usually leave me because I've raped them.

Lose/lose for them.

Win/win for me.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's a bad idea. Thing is, if the guy is anything like me, he's just going to bite it off. You just made me wet haermm

Phucked Up
You just made me wet haermm

Nice to know you have a vagina.

dadudemon
That's a bad idea. Thing is, if the guy is anything like me, he's just going to bite it off.

Well, if you're still conscious after taking my tube steak to your head, then by all means, try to bite it off. You'll fail, though. I'll just jump off the stool and run away. You'll trip over the stool and fall down. (Assuming you're still conscious.)

Nice to know you have a vagina.

awesome

Rogue Jedi
Nice to know you have a vagina. wrong hole, fool. laughing

Phucked Up
wrong hole, fool. laughing

Ah yes, cause that makes so much more sense when talking about your post. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Well, if you're still conscious after taking my tube steak to your head, then by all means, try to bite it off. You'll fail, though. I'll just jump off the stool and run away. You'll trip over the stool and fall down. (Assuming you're still conscious.) Please, I've taken much bigger loads than that little snausage you call a dick.

dadudemon
Please, I've taken much bigger loads than that little snausage you call a dick.

1. Being shat upon does not equate to a dick.

2. I never called it a dick. awesome

Dark-Jaxx
1. Being shat upon does not equate to a dick.

2. I never called it a dick. awesome 1. No, but I have taken much bigger pricks than your dweeby little needle dick.

2. Your mother.

Phucked Up
1. No, but I have taken much bigger pricks than your dweeby little needle dick.

2. Your mother.

You take pricks? Up your ass? Ghey.

dadudemon
1. No, but I have taken much bigger pricks than your dweeby little needle dick.

2. My mother.

lol #2 is your mother. That means she is shit because a #2 is a pewp.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEE! big grin

Dark-Jaxx
You take pricks? Up your ass? Ghey. No, in my mouth. Don't diss me with your fantasies sicko.

Phucked Up
No, in my mouth. Don't diss me with your fantasies sicko.

Pricks in your mouth? Still ghey.

Dark-Jaxx
Pricks in your mouth? Still ghey. You weren't saying that last night. 131

dadudemon
You weren't saying that last night. 131

?

pwnt?

?

Phucked Up
?

pwnt?

?

If by pwnt, you mean he pwnd himself by saying he was sucking cocks last night, then yeah.

Dark-Jaxx
If by pwnt, you mean he pwnd himself by saying he was sucking cocks last night, then yeah. You know you liked it.

BlackSunshine
YAY! eek! This thread has nothing to do with me! big grin

Grinning Goku

Sorry. I still feel bad about that, bro.

Rogue Jedi
Ah yes, cause that makes so much more sense when talking about your post. no expression Who cares about sense? eek! you want sense, go to the bank.

Scythe
Who cares about sense? eek! you want sense, go to the bank.

Ugh!

dadudemon
Ugh!

laughing laughing laughing

Let's dance... Happy Dance

Scythe
I don't know the banana.

Phucked Up
Who cares about sense? eek! you want sense, go to the bank.

That joke only works in an audible form. ermm

Rogue Jedi
That joke only works in an audible form. ermm exactly wink

Röland
exactly wink
What?

Scythe
Ahaha...

dadudemon

Scythe
You've just got to ignore it by taking some substance d.

And an enema, geez, hahaha!

Rogue Jedi

Röland
There never was any point. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You should trademark that smiley.

Scythe
So, back on topic, I've only had one chick leave meh, but it was mutual, as I wanted out anyways, so it all turned out for the best.

I had a psycho b*tch ex-girlfriend come at me with a knife, that wasn't fun, but she's nothing to me.

dadudemon
I had a psycho b*tch ex-girlfriend come at me with a knife, that wasn't fun, but she's nothing to me.

You went ninja on her ass? confused

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>