Boy I Envy Yall!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SimK68
I wish I had a Jedi Avatar!!! Wait till you see my written scripts of the 'make believe series' that I thought up over the years of Star Wars! big grin

Lara
sounds intriging! tell us more!

Corran
yes please do. *pulls up a chair and sit's next to Lara*.
Got any popcorn?

SimK68
Ok big grin Ummmm Let me dig them out...ALOT of them are in my head, so its not going to be easy.... Ill try to tell yall one later to-day..If not Tuesday at the latest.... They actually run from a time span from 1958...all the way to 1988. The Series is called 'Riketon: 'The Life Of A Jedi'

I made believe that Stanley Kubrick wrote the ones from 1958 to 1962... And Lucas Sr. took over the production...Then at 1st hand Jr. took over in the early 70s... Then like Star Trek made the 1st movie in 77' big grin

Gundark
Errr....SimK68....you can select an avatar from your user profile.

SimK68
Thanks! lol Im used to message boards were you have to be a subscriber. big grin

Lara
bullet!big grin

SimK68
Wow! Attention! I love that!! My home is here....
http://boards.slackercentral.com/ They dont care what I have to say anymore, yall seem very nice, and that what I like smile Ive also made ALOT of contributions here on my #1 actress that I show extreme moral support to....

http://punkybrewster.television-series.com/punky.html

I hope she will have a part in Ep. III

Lara
uh oh! I think you'd better edit that before finti come back and starts about SPAMMING again! just a warning mind you big grin
er! Corran, did I say you could sit next to me? *raises one eyebrow and framws at corran*

Corran
No you did not. But you also did not say I could not. So I did.

SimK68
Hey its just the sites I hang out at... Slacker is my home, but they are getting bored with me... Punkys Place is were ive submitted ALOT of photos,and videos,but the web-master doesnt care to tend to it anymore sad Id like to get to know yall better... Whats the Mod/ Admins name...Or whos the owner??? smile

mah
Forum Leaders

Dim
I would listen to Lara..it's generally frowned upon to just come in and start talking about other boards...maybe if we knew you'd better we'd understand it's not spamming...but so far it just looks like you're advertising another site.

finti

mah
you're too strict on the spamming rules. heck, it's not illegal to post links in posts. the thread did not start with an advertising of a site, neither was that the topic. his linking was just part of the conversation.

Corran
Mah is a Spam Fan.

Dim
Nah he's not...If I werent' in such a good mood I'd have chucked it.

I bet he does like Bjork, fint.

finti
The rule is clear, I just follow it.
You can use it in your sig, thats about it

Corran
Do you always adhere to all the rules thoughout your life?

finti
If I am the enforcer, YES evil face
Besides that I try to break all the rules

Corran
Do as you say and not as you do?

mah
so basically you should ask me not to post a link to the Forum Leaders thread too then. he's just showing where he hangs out, as that was part of the topic at that time of the conversation. no one's hurt by that.

finti
Well he is pretty new to the board and comming in with both guns blazing sounds a lot like spam, but guess you missed all those others talking about spam before I did

Corran
spam fan

Tex
Finti is behaving like an out of control diva! stick out tongue

finti
be careful before I bitchslap you Tex big grinsmileevil face

SimK68
Well im not tring to do such a thing. I said I just submitted alot of things on one,and they are getting bored with me on the other. This site is based on alot of entertainment, so Punkys Place is based on my favorite actress... I would think whoever comes up and just advertise would do it then leave....You just don't know me yet brotha' big grin

SimK68
Nope I sure am not... Im just a loner Star Wars fan like yall.

Dexx
but..but we're not that....well..me at least

SimK68
Wehn I have the energy,ill tell yall about one the episodes later big grin

Dexx
ok, ok...but what that has to do with what i said?smile

L.E.
he never said he didnt like bjork.....

Dexx
yes he did..in the welcome thread

L.E.
oh. i should get to reading some of those.

Gundark
Yes, hop to it, L.E. Or at least hire a secretary to do it for you. cool

If it smells like Spam, looks like Spam and tastes like Spam, its probably Spam.

L.E.
i hate spam. it looks like dog food

took ur advice gundy. i hired a secretary big grin

Dexx
mneah..too much fuss about spamming.

Tex

Captain REX
Hi S68. Your a Texan too?

My cousin says that a lot. "Y'all come back now, ya hear?" laughing out loud

Btw, Tex, I don't. big grin One of her songs is not that bad. I think it was used in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...

Dexx
what??..*chokes*

SimK68
Well, heres a lil' intro.....

I know everyone is waiting to hear my Star Wars Series stories.... But I wanna tell the 1st one I have kept in my head a LOOOONG time... "A loooong time' smile Well heres a sneak introduction....

Ok.. Well Luke as a boy growing up, actually gets put into a time warp escape POD from Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru..... And he is sent down here to refuge in Earth, to gain and find 20 elements that work him up to the knoledge of the force... Luke stays with Uncle Reeves Lars (Played by Jerry Reed) He too YEARS ago was sent down by escape pod during a ancient attack in the same galaxy......

SimK68
yep, born and raised here. smile

Lara
tres interesant!

finti
or not at all

Gundark
*hides in pennsylvania*

I think I'm safe here.

finti
Amish hideout

Gundark
You'd never find it.

Unless all those horse n buggies out front would give it away....

finti
well lack of real lights too give it away a bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.