classic Juggernaut in Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
Classic Juggernaut has just robbed a bank in Norway. He heads up into the mountains, while in the mountains he discovers a hidden portal. This is a long hidden portal placed by Odin that leads directly to one of Asgards largest cities.
Cain goes thorugh it and switches back to street clothes. Cain instantly goes to the nearest bar doing his regular routine of "Who do I have to Stomp to get a drink in here."

Scenario 1.
Classic Juggeranut runs up to the bar and starts drinking out of the keg. In the bar are the Warriors Three and Balder the brave. can they stop Classic Juggernaut.

Scenario 2. Same scene, except once in the bar he pushes aside Skurge the Executioner to get to the keg. Also in the tavern are Heimdall and Kurse. (Kurse is in class 400 ton range. He was given double the strength of Thor by the Beyonder. When Thor put on his belt of strength to double his strength the Beyonder once again doubled Kurse's strength to 400 tons) Can Classic Juggernaut beat these three in Asgard?

llagrok
Thor is a class 100 and not a 100 tonner. He can lift several hundred tons.

Skurge would chop Juggernaut to pieces imo.

K-Dog
Thor's godblast did not hurt Juggernaut, so how will these guys, even in Asgard? None of them have any psychic powers, right?

llagrok
Originally posted by K-Dog
Thor's godblast did not hurt Juggernaut, so how will these guys, even in Asgard? None of them have any psychic powers, right?

Skurge's axe will cut through anything if I'm not mistaken. Thor killed Desak with it and cut off Perrikus' arm.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Classic Juggernaut has just robbed a bank in Norway. He heads up into the mountains, while in the mountains he discovers a hidden portal. This is a long hidden portal placed by Odin that leads directly to one of Asgards largest cities.
Cain goes thorugh it and switches back to street clothes. Cain instantly goes to the nearest bar doing his regular routine of "Who do I have to Stomp to get a drink in here."

Scenario 1.
Classic Juggeranut runs up to the bar and starts drinking out of the keg. In the bar are the Warriors Three and Balder the brave. can they stop Classic Juggernaut.

Scenario 2. Same scene, except once in the bar he pushes aside Skurge the Executioner to get to the keg. Also in the tavern are Heimdall and Kurse. (Kurse is in class 400 ton range. He was given double the strength of Thor by the Beyonder. When Thor put on his belt of strength to double his strength the Beyonder once again doubled Kurse's strength to 400 tons) Can Classic Juggernaut beat these three in Asgard? 1) hell no. balder is the only one of them that can't be killed though since frigga cast a spell on him making him un-killable in the realm of asgard.

2)skurge just bfr's him after algrim stalemates juggernaut.

.................................................................................

and kurse isn't a "class 400", that doesn't exist, he is still in the 100 class bracket with all the super strong characters.

100 class means that he is part of the bell curve in strength since 70% (or so) of marvel characters are below that level.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by K-Dog

None of them have any psychic powers, but Thunderstrike with the axe of Skurge the Executioner was able to stun Juggs when he knocked off his helmet.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
1) hell no. balder is the only one of them that can't be killed though since frigga cast a spell on him making him un-killable in the realm of asgard.

2)skurge just bfr's him after algrim stalemates juggernaut.

.................................................................................

and kurse isn't a "class 400", that doesn't exist, he is still in the 100 class bracket with all the super strong characters.

100 class means that he is part of the bell curve in strength since 70% (or so) of marvel characters are below that level.

I know but I didnt know how to state that he was 4 times the strength of Thor's "maximum".

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I know but I didnt know how to state that he was 4 times the strength of Thor's "maximum". you could have just said that big grin

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you could have just said that big grin

embarrasment big grin aww yeah i guess I could have.

Doctor-Alvis
I think all of Asgard would be on Juggernauts tail to investigate the 10 foot weirdo with the funky clothes asking for a "bar"

Faceman
Originally posted by llagrok

Skurge would chop Juggernaut to pieces imo.

Wonderman owned Skurge pretty badly.

llagrok
Originally posted by Faceman
Wonderman owned Skurge pretty badly.

Pretty much any class 70 can own him.

His axe however is a force to be reckoned with.

Starscream M
Thor ... can lift several hundred tons.

What the f**k?

llagrok
Originally posted by Starscream M
What the f**k?

?

Starscream M
? he could lift much, much more than that

llagrok
Originally posted by Starscream M
he could lift much, much more than that

Of course.

lft4ded
But did Skurge's axe really do anything besides take off his helmet? I don't recall?

Scenario 1: They don't stop him. Balder may not be able to die but that doesn't mean he can't be broken.

Scenario 2: Kurse is the only one who will be able to battle Juggernaut there. The helmet is just there to block psychic attacks...and to look cool! Was even Classic Juggernaut ever truly out-muscled? I'd bank on his Unstoppability giving him a better chance of gaining the BFR. Was Algrim an able fighter after becoming Kurse or just a bruiser?

K-Dog
Algrim was a better fighter before becoming Kurse and is not just a brawler according to his www.immortalthor.net bio. Juggernaut's invulnerability gets kinda boring doesn' it? lol

golem370
It would be an amazing thing to see Juggernaut vs Kurse with none of their weakness around.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by golem370
It would be an amazing thing to see Juggernaut vs Kurse with none of their weakness around.

I think Juggernaut would win, because of his ability to not be hurt.

Originally posted by lft4ded
But did Skurge's axe really do anything besides take off his helmet? I don't recall?

It was able to knock the helmet off, but Thunderstrike stopped himself before he could attack again. He was afraid of the curse of the axe. Juggernaut did comment on the axe and how it had to be magical, but he seemed unhurt.

golem370
Yeah maybe but Kurse is a beast it will be a hell of a long fight.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah maybe but Kurse is a beast it will be a hell of a long fight.

Yeah, but how durable is kurse. We know algrim almost died in molten lava but survived, so Kurse probablly has tough durability. I think Kurse can knock juggs out......yes I said it. I know I said before juggs could win this, but I have been re-reading Kurse and he is like an eigth day juggernaut.

galan_juggernaut

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

100 tons? lol. Try millions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.