WM Thor vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
A fight between these 2 on earth. both bloodlusted who takes it?

Bouboumaster
Regular Thor would win, so Thor X10 would probably win faster

guy222
WMT

Erik-Lensherr
Wonder Woman, quite easily to be honest.

zeel
Could go either way this is not a easy fight for either.

quanchi112
Thor destroys her easily imo.

Avlon
Wonder woman erases Thor from existence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Wonder woman erases Thor from existence. How?

Bouboumaster
Thor pimp smack the arrogant *****.

Nihilist
thor

CaptainStoic
WM Thor

carver9
WM Thor everytime
Regular Thor 8/10

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?

It was a play on words with the Tangent Wonder Woman.

The op never says which Wonder Woman or which Earth. smile

TricksterPriest
Pardon my french, but wasn't WM Thor a moron? Who barely used any of his powers? What's stopping Wondy from lassoing him and just lobbing his head off with the tiara?

Please god do not say he breaks the lasso.......shocklaugh

norrinradd43
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pardon my french, but wasn't WM Thor a moron? Who barely used any of his powers? What's stopping Wondy from lassoing him and just lobbing his head off with the tiara?

Please god do not say he breaks the lasso.......shocklaugh

I agree in that I would take regular Thor any day...both beat WW though.

TricksterPriest
Can I get an opinion from someone moderately neutral? srug

xmarksthespot
Can I get an opinion from someone moderately neutral? srug Thor. 'Cause he's a man. peaches

DeathKap
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Thor. 'Cause he's a man. peaches

Exactly

xmarksthespot
ermm

quanchi112
It was a play on words with the Tangent Wonder Woman.

The op never says which Wonder Woman or which Earth. smile So every thread you see which has WW in it you really are confused huh? no expression

quanchi112

Please god do not say he breaks the lasso.......shocklaugh An idiot who wrecked Dr. Strange,Warlock,and company.

Thor beats WW as it is but blood and thunder Thor wrecks him.

Just to clear things up wm is a misconception. He never had warrior madness in the blood and thunder arc but most mistakenly believe this. I call this Thor blood and thunder Thor but I knew what the thread starter meant.

Avlon
So every thread you see which has WW in it you really are confused huh? no expression

What does "play on words" and "confusion" have to do with each other?
http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1239_i39m_an_idiot.gif
As usual...you don't get it.

quanchi112
As usual...you don't get it. I am still waiting for you to tell my why you think WW wins here. I do most of my joking in the off topic thread and dont usually expect it here.

llagrok
I don't see how a stronger mad Thor would fare any better against someone whom he needs to be calm and use his versatility to beat.

As usual...you don't get it.

We both know you didn't expect him to get it big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't see how a stronger mad Thor would fare any better against someone whom he needs to be calm and use his versatility to beat.

We both know you didn't expect him to get it big grin He was trying to be a smart ass imo. Its also my opinion that he didnt read the blood and thunder arc as well.

Avlon
He was trying to be a smart ass imo. Its also my opinion that he didnt read the blood and thunder arc as well.

No. It just literally went over your head as anyone can plainly see.

yes

Originally posted by llagrok
We both know you didn't expect him to get it big grin

LOL. There's always hope?

quanchi112
No. It just literally went over your head as anyone can plainly see.

yes

LOL. There's always hope? I thought you took debating seriously. i can admit when I am wrong. smile

TricksterPriest
That's a rather hefty amount of crow you're setting yourself up to eat then, Quan. durlaugh

fangirl101
Is WM thor really ten times stronger? If So then she has no way of beating him.

D-Block
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Regular Thor would win, so Thor X10 would probably win faster

TricksterPriest
Fangirl: in a slugfest, hell no. But she'd be suicidal to try and win that way. The lasso/tiara combo is her best chance, and I believe she can take him via superior speed and skill.

quanchi112
That's a rather hefty amount of crow you're setting yourself up to eat then, Quan. durlaugh wink

fangirl101
Fangirl: in a slugfest, hell no. But she'd be suicidal to try and win that way. The lasso/tiara combo is her best chance, and I believe she can take him via superior speed and skill.

The lasso is a one hit wonder. Which is why It's rarely used. the comics would be over. But I believe she could tie him up for a victory.

Avlon
I thought you took debating seriously. i can admit when I am wrong. smile

Doesn't mean you can't have some fun along the way. Besides, why not introduce new blood to the forums when they are this impressive?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7384/wonderwoman21ha8.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2331/wonderwoman22vy9.th.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/336/wonderwoman23is3.th.jpg

Behold, Wonder Woman. smile

quanchi112
Doesn't mean you can't have some fun along the way. Besides, why not introduce new blood to the forums when they are this impressive?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7384/wonderwoman21ha8.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2331/wonderwoman22vy9.th.jpg

Behold, Wonder Woman. smile Oh I do have oodles of fun on these forums. I can agree with that much that we both enjoy having fun. smile

llagrok
Good luck using a lasso on a mad Thor.

The Valkyrie spirit has complete control over him pretty much.

TricksterPriest
As if a puny valkyrie can withstand the lasso. Thor cannot break out if she ropes him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by fangirl101
Is WM thor really ten times stronger? If So then she has no way of beating him.

Yes, Thor is 10x stronger than normal, also he is more ruthless and will use his skill and powers to full capacity. Thor #163

WMThor is too damn much for Wonder Woman and not saying Wonder Woman wouldn't try, but if Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill got served what the hell is really going to do too him. WM Thor resisted the Soul Gem soul absorption by Adam Warlock, so really think about it.

TricksterPriest
"and will use his skill and powers to full capacity. "

Prove it. I have yet to see Thor use his full abilities while in WM mode.

I don't use the Watch losing to Thor for the same reason I don't use KC Supes dashing through the JSA. They were holding back, and there was considerable jobbing.

Are you trying to equate soul suck to the lasso? Just curious.

quanchi112
"and will use his skill and powers to full capacity. "

Prove it. I have yet to see Thor use his full abilities while in WM mode.

I don't use the Watch losing to Thor for the same reason I don't use KC Supes dashing through the JSA. They were holding back, and there was considerable jobbing.

Are you trying to equate soul suck to the lasso? Just curious. What proof do you have that they were holding back?

TricksterPriest
What proof do you have that they were holding back?

.....................the dialogue. Logic. -------------- the fact that they weren't trying to kill him. Take your pick. What the f**k?

quanchi112
.....................the dialogue. Logic. -------------- the fact that they weren't trying to kill him. Take your pick. What the f**k? You could say this about every hero taking on a hero. This is one huge reason that you cant use this as evidence imo.

Exactly what dialogue though specifically was used to lead you to believe this?

bbrem123
it seem thats in every thread that ww is in she is capable taking here opponent out...even a thor that is 10x his normal self(i guess there isnt any hero in marvel that can beat her) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Thor easily.

lannfear
Originally posted by bbrem123
it seem thats in every thread that ww is in she is capable taking here opponent out...even a thor that is 10x his normal self(i guess there isnt any hero in marvel that can beat her) roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes yes

people have there fav character.......not just ww, and unless up against some abstracts, a generally relunctant to give them the thumbs down regardless of information/questions asked by others on this forum.....human nature eek!

DeathKap
Thor Wins!

horrorwolf
WW has no chance.

Spite Thread 10/10

zeel
Originally posted by fangirl101
The lasso is a one hit wonder. Which is why It's rarely used. the comics would be over. But I believe she could tie him up for a victory.

Wonder Womans lasso translation........

Chicken shit excuse for saying i cant beat ya.

MJOILNIR
There is a difference between "warrior madness" and the Thor from "Blood&Thunder"..Thor talks about entering the "warrior madness" in a couple of comics. One was in the onslaught run but I cant remember which one. He said it basically gives him 10X the STR but with diminished metal capacities..Its a direct play off of a viking beserk rage or "putting on the bear shirt"..
Thor from "blood and thunder" wasnt in the warrior madness, he was just "possessed"(for lack of a better term) and to me he fought without care of others wellbeing...He just didnt give a shit and cut loose..

Ouallada
To me, it's pretty much the same difference. If Thor truly simply cut loose during the B&T arc while maintaining his full powerset, he certainly wasn't written to be intelligently using his powerset there. Everytime I have seen Thor in WM or arguably in WM, he has never used more than physical attacks with the occasional bolts of lightning.

MJOILNIR
Thor's rarely written using his powers intelligently(for some damn reason).., There would be a big difference between a "berserk" thor and the one in B&T..While berserk he wouldn't even be able to tell friends from enemies..being berserk is a whole lot more than just cutting loose. Its generally a trade off. A huge benefit of Str, durability,endurance and speed VS a great lose of mental capacities..A complete and utter fearlessness with no thought of defeat or death. No stopping until your either dead or unconscious..and yes, mostly relying on physical attacks.. A mindless berserk brute or a evil character with no remorse and a tenth of the raw physical Str of the mindless brute..

TricksterPriest
I'm not saying Thor can't win. I'm saying WM or whatever he was in during B&T, actually hurts his chances alot.

A Thor using his full powers and abilities, with 10x the power? Of course he'd do well. At least a stalemate, maybe even win 7/10 or better.

But a berserk dumbshit who's just bashing and hitting people? No chance.

quanchi112
I'm not saying Thor can't win. I'm saying WM or whatever he was in during B&T, actually hurts his chances alot.

A Thor using his full powers and abilities, with 10x the power? Of course he'd do well. At least a stalemate, maybe even win 7/10 or better.

But a berserk dumbshit who's just bashing and hitting people? No chance. Did you read this arc?

Ouallada
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Thor's rarely written using his powers intelligently(for some damn reason).., There would be a big difference between a "berserk" thor and the one in B&T..While berserk he wouldn't even be able to tell friends from enemies..being berserk is a whole lot more than just cutting loose. Its generally a trade off. A huge benefit of Str, durability,endurance and speed VS a great lose of mental capacities..A complete and utter fearlessness with no thought of defeat or death. No stopping until your either dead or unconscious..and yes, mostly relying on physical attacks.. A mindless berserk brute or a evil character with no remorse and a tenth of the raw physical Str of the mindless brute..

Agreed that he rarely fights with optimal strategy, but not fighting optimally is very removed from being reduced to brawling.

I agree with most of what you said. I just don't see a noticeable difference between WM Thor and the B&T Thor. Both certainly did not hold back and showed a loss of mental capacities, which lead to the bloodlust, as well as the suboptimal use of powerset.

Ouallada
Did you read this arc?

Actually, he does have a point, although I think that crying out that the lasso = instant win verges on straw-clutching.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.