Ryu vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Thus leaving Ryu to face Bane.

Ryu stood facing Bane and Bane still in his towering mighty form stood ready.

Ryu: "Are you ready to give up now!"

Bane: "You Agents never cease to amaze me!" "First I fought a monster, then a Russian Wrestler, a US Commando, three computer programs, a armoured super hero, a master extraordinary fighter and now you!" "I will not give up this research!"

Ryu: "What makes this X-16 serum research important to you anyways!"

Bane: "Don't you see, it is the apex of a better me!" "Combined with my Venom formula, the X-16 serum could make me what was truly intended to happen!"

Ryu: "You don't know that!"

Bane: "I don't care and I won't let you stop me!!!!!"

Bane charged at Ryu and Ryu charged up a fire ball!

The next street fight has begun!

This is Ryu from Street Fighter Udon comics.

The Great Galen
Isn't ryu like low meta, he has chi manip and he's quick enough to doge bullets and leap incredible bounds. He's the top MA in SF and his physical strenght is probably like 5 class or 10 class...i think he takes it.

Apolloknight
He would probably crush bane pretty handily. Matter of fact, he wouldnt of even got past Guile.

The Great Galen
I think ryus shin haduken is comparable to a missle in terms of attack power...i dont keep up with the udon comics so i cant say for sure but i know hes good enough to take Bane.

CaptainStoic
They would all have taken Bane including Zangief, via the 360 pile driver, busting his head open.

Warakia
Ryu can give Bane a fight, there is no doubt about it but I see him winning this anyway. Ryu can utilize his chi in ways most people can't-- infact the only person who could even rival his own Hadouken power is Akuma.

Ryu wins.

Endrict Nuul
SF characters are not allowed here.

Badabing
Originally posted by Betterman
Thus leaving Ryu to face Bane.

Ryu stood facing Bane and Bane still in his towering mighty form stood ready.

Ryu: "Are you ready to give up now!"

Bane: "You Agents never cease to amaze me!" "First I fought a monster, then a Russian Wrestler, a US Commando, three computer programs, a armoured super hero, a master extraordinary fighter and now you!" "I will not give up this research!"

Ryu: "What makes this X-16 serum research important to you anyways!"

Bane: "Don't you see, it is the apex of a better me!" "Combined with my Venom formula, the X-16 serum could make me what was truly intended to happen!"

Ryu: "You don't know that!"

Bane: "I don't care and I won't let you stop me!!!!!"

Bane charged at Ryu and Ryu charged up a fire ball!

The next street fight has begun!

This is Ryu from Street Fighter Udon comics. Please read the Vs Forum rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.