Transformers Game (2004)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Did anyone ever check this game out when it got released ??

I just got it the other day its a great transformers game. Even tho its based more on Armada its still a alot better looking game then the movie tie-in one.

Scythe
The one where you can choose to be Hotshot, Red Alert or Prime?

Kazenji
Bingo thats the one.

Scythe
Oh, yes! Transformers Armada for the PS2. Great game, judging it's difficult learning curve and it look so sweet because it didn't try to appear realistic. Something the movie game tried to do, and didn't do so well for me since it wasn't live action to begin with.

Kazenji
It would be kickass if the same group of developers got together again and did another transformers game but base it more on G1.

Scythe
I think I might've heard something about that, I'll look for the article.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Kazenji
It would be kickass if the same group of developers got together again and did another transformers game but base it more on G1.

Yep there was a G1 based game on the psx or playstation2 early on in its life in Japan only. Footage of it'll probably be on youtube still.

It was never released officially overseas from Japan. sad

Scythe
I remember that game, I played it for about a week at my friends house and it was fun.

ragesRemorse
I remember this game. I really really wanted to like it, but there were a few control issues that i couldn't get past, otherwise i remember it being a fun game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.