Official Challenge Thread (Battlezone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boy Blue
K, so this is gonna be the main thread for the Battlezone.

We already have the system set up, I figured we might as well bring it to the VS. Forum. I hope Bada and Paul don't mind (or Goob).

For those who don't know: The Battlezone is our "Arena", where posters can have one on one matches against each other (or two on two, or whatever).

1. If you want a match, look to see if anybody else is looking for a match before posting your challenge.

2. If you're posting a challenge, try to specify what tier you want a debate in (refer to the Comic Book Tiers thread in the Comic Forum if you're confused or unsure).

3. Once you and your opponent agree on a match and tier level, agree on judges, location and any rules, or have a third party set it up for you.

4. Matches can either be done in "Tourney Style", where you're given prep and a chance to pick teams, and then have to outline the moves of your team, or in "Board Style", where you would debate for one character the same as you would for any match in the Vs. Forum

When you're setting up your match, make sure that everybody's ok with characters, judges, etc. Everybody must be in agreement. If I say that I want a match where I rep Superman, that doesn't mean I have to accept a match against Kryptonite Man.

I'll try and keep a constant list going on of who wants what matches, and we'll see how that goes.

Boy Blue
I might as well start the list right now...

Lemme know if the system's confusing or if anybody wants to accept a match.

One vs. One

Smurph, Low or Mid Meta, any rules

Team Matches

Smurph/Blair, High Meta or Low Herald, any rules

Boy Blue
Oh, and if anybody's confused, PM me. I'll explain things more thoroughly.

Philosophía
Not exactly the succes you were expecting, eh ?

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/2w21klx.gif

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Boy Blue
I might as well start the list right now...

Lemme know if the system's confusing or if anybody wants to accept a match.

One vs. One

Smurph, Low or Mid Meta, any rules

Team Matches

Smurph/Blair, High Meta or Low Herald, any rules

Any takers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.