JONH andANNE DARWIN the dissapearing canoeist fraud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superr
Could you lie to your children that their other parent was dead --for the sake of money

superr
This British middle aged couple have both got 6years for massive insurance fraud.
They faked his death in a boating accident on the sea. She hid him in their home and lied to their sons and everyone else.
Years later he turns up claiming amnesia.However they were photoed in Panama and one of the british newspapers got hold of the pic.
Could you make it up?

chillmeistergen
Such an old story.

superr
The case has only just been prooved
This story may be of interst to those outside the UK, i dont know yet?

Robtard
How much money?

superr

Robtard
No then.

chillmeistergen
We've only got the children's word that they didn't know. I'd probably lie and say I never knew about it, to avoid becoming an accessory.

jaden101
i liked when they discussed this on mock the week and someone said "he's known as the canoe man...he got in a canoe once....15 years ago"...

superr
If the sons have colluded,they cant go near their parents without being branded hypocrites by the press.They are adults leading their own lives during the years concerned. i consider their reactions genuine and fell most sorry for them .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.