Tongue Piercing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Erm...after kissing my ex who has a tongue ring I have been curious to get one for myself but I'm scared it'll be the most painful thing I've ever had to endure, lol. If anyone has their tongue pierced, how much did it hurt, how hard is it to keep clean and how much (approximately) does it cost to get it done?

Selphie
Hmm, my friend that's a total pussy got her tongue pierced, and apparently it wasn't that bad. She got it done for free, 'cause her neighbor did it for her though. She said afterwards she got to see the chunk of tongue that was taken out, or whatever. Kinda creepy.

Scythe
Originally posted by Selphie
Hmm, my friend that's a total pussy got her tongue pierced, and apparently it wasn't that bad. She got it done for free, 'cause her neighbor did it for her though. She said afterwards she got to see the chunk of tongue that was taken out, or whatever. Kinda creepy.

I'll pierce your tongue for free, but I'm using a rusted nail sticking out of a 2x4 though.

Naz
I don't know anything about tongue peircings except they look disgusting.

Röland
I have no piercings but my friend has his tongue pierced and he said it hurt a good amount when he got it done. As far as keeping it clean, he had a little bit of trouble and had to get some medicine to clean out an infection.

Sorry I can't speak from experience. sad

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Selphie
Ew at the chunk thing, lol.
Thank you.
Originally posted by Naz
They're fun to kiss with. awesome

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Belly button rings are teh sex on girls, I love to play with them. awesome

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
... tongue peircings...look disgusting.

gefallen_engel
I have my tongue pierced, it swells up pretty bad for the first few days, it does hurt a lot, but it heals rather quickly, easy to clean, you just have to keep rinsing it with the yellow listerine I paid $40 to have mine done, I have since then made the hole larger, mine is now a 6 gauge

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I have my tongue pierced, it swells up pretty bad for the first few days, it does hurt a lot, but it heals rather quickly, easy to clean, you just have to keep rinsing it with the yellow listerine I paid $40 to have mine done, I have since then made the hole larger, mine is now a 6 gauge
Thanks!
Could you eat after you got it pierced? I mean like eat solid foods and stuff?

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Thanks!
Could you eat after you got it pierced? I mean like eat solid foods and stuff?

not the first day, I ate stuff like jell-o, after about 2 days I was eating regular foods

Kelly_Bean
not the first day, I ate stuff like jell-o, after about 2 days I was eating regular foods
Ah, cool. Well thanks! I was wanting to get my tongue done today as well as a small stud in my nose but the tattoo/piercing place is closed on sundays. sad

gefallen_engel
Ah, cool. Well thanks! I was wanting to get my tongue done today as well as a small stud in my nose but the tattoo/piercing place is closed on sundays. sad

you're welcome.
I am getting another lip piercing this week, and 2 tattoos the following week, I am so excited

Strangelove
I personally think piercings of any kind are a little stupid...

No offense, people with piercings

Kelly_Bean
you're welcome.
I am getting another lip piercing this week, and 2 tattoos the following week, I am so excited
You sound like me. stick out tongue

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Strangelove
I personally think piercings of any kind are a little stupid...

No offense, people with piercings

no offense taken, everybody is entitled to their own beliefs

gefallen_engel
You sound like me. stick out tongue

ya, I am totally addicted! laughing out loud

Röland
I can't wait till I get my tattoo. mmm

Strangelove
Sometimes I think I want a tattoo.

I'm still not sure. mmm

dadudemon
I personally think tatoos of any kind are a little stupid...

No offense, people with tatoos

They get old after a couple of years and they fade.

Strangelove
I see what you did there mmm

I think they're okay as long as you don't get flashy stuff. All I could really see myself getting is a Celtic knot on the back of my shoulder.

dadudemon
I see what you did there mmm

I think they're okay as long as you don't get flashy stuff. All I could really see myself getting is a Celtic knot on the back of my shoulder.

laughcry

Bustin' balls, a pair at a time.

But seriously, I don't like tats primarily because I have zero patience and it would get old in like 2 weeks for me. I here that they have a 2 week tattoo like thing in India. It is an ink decoration thing. They do it for brides when they get married and they have places you can go to, to get it done. I'd do something like that, no problem...only because it'd go away after two weeks.

gefallen_engel
I have 10 tattoos and none have faded yet

Phucked Up
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughcry

Bustin' balls, a pair at a time.

But seriously, I don't like tats primarily because I have zero patience and it would get old in like 2 weeks for me. I here that they have a 2 week tattoo like thing in India. It is an ink decoration thing. They do it for brides when they get married and they have places you can go to, to get it done. I'd do something like that, no problem...only because it'd go away after two weeks.

I could never tire of my tattoos.

Strangelove
I have 10 tattoos and none have faded yet they don't fade, as long as you maintain them

gefallen_engel
they don't fade, as long as you maintain them

very true, I take very good care of mine, I have a lot of time into them, not to mention money too

Syren

Impediment
I've had my tongue barbell since 1998, and it's still in there.

The actual piercing didn't hurt that bad. Just a little sting. The painful part is the healing process. Make sure you go to the store and buy one of those mini-bottles of Listerine, carry it around in your purse, and rinse, rinse, rinse every time you: eat, drink something other than water, and smoke. Your tongue will swell, and you'll have to eat shit like soup, jell-o, slurpies, etc, for a few days.

It helps a lot if you drink a lot of ice cold water. It really does help with the swelling. It should only last for about 3 days, tops.

gefallen_engel
sucking on ice cubes helps the swelling a lot

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.