My Evil Twin's Horror film trailer (formely the SDCC video thread...don't ask)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
(Scroll down to see my Evil Twin's Horror film trailer)

Like I promise to some of you, here it is...the video I made of SDCC. When I finish the editing the other three I will post them here. Hope some of you like it. This was done with you guys in mind. It's something I love and want to share it with the KMC crowd.

Hope you like it.

_ro6yxgE5fQ

(watch it in high quality)

dadudemon
You spelled it "prepare"....fyi.

You also spelled badge "badget".

Rogue Jedi
Good stuff thumb up

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Good stuff thumb up

You didn't even watch it. stick out tongue

dadudemon
I love the batman music in the car...

Is that a Honda Civic you're driving?

Scythe
Did you get me transformers?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by dadudemon
I love the batman music in the car...

Is that a Honda Civic you're driving?

Toyota Corolla 01

Originally posted by Scythe
Did you get me transformers?

Sold out! eek!

Maybe next time...

Scythe
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Sold out! eek!

Maybe next time...

That's okay, I got meh some.

dadudemon
It looks like you had fun. I commented on your youtube video.

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, I made the video in a rush and wanted to get it on youtube asap (for a friend of mine to see) so during editing I skip some corrections.

The actual video is 49 minutes long. So I cut it down to three parts to fit in the youtube vids. It only allows 10 minutes of video.

There is plenty...keep watching.

Scythe
I was there for a little while screaming: "NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-BATMAN!!"

Rogue Jedi
You didn't even watch it. stick out tongue I watched half of it, then I had to work. haermm

Watching the second half now.

BruceSkywalker
Like I promise to some of you, here it is...the video I made of SDCC. When I finish the editing the other three I will post them here. Hope some of you like it. This was done with you guys in mind. It's something I love and want to share it with the KMC crowd.

Hope you like it.

_ro6yxgE5fQ

(watch it in high quality)

Excellent. Love The Batman music. Did you stop by the Terminator Salvation panel? Did you see Hugh Jackman?

ScarletSpeed
Awesome stuff matesmile

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Excellent. Love The Batman music. Did you stop by the Terminator Salvation panel? Did you see Hugh Jackman?

I wanted to go the Terminator panel. But because of the schedule I had to skip it. I got some pics to share with you guys I'll post them later. The next vid will be ready during this week.

As for the Batman Begins music....I was blasting the parking lot with the speakers. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
I wanted to go the Terminator panel. But because of the schedule I had to skip it. I got some pics to share with you guys I'll post them later. The next vid will be ready during this week.

As for the Batman Begins music....I was blasting the parking lot with the speakers. laughing out loud

I look forward to seeing the pics and the next vid.

=Tired Hiker=
Did you ever get your batman and joke figures?

S_D_J
Gotta love the Batman Soundtrack... laughing

It seems like you edited out that way lol

WrathfulDwarf
(edit thread title to save KMC money)

Well, here you go guys, my Evil Twin's film project. I promise him that if he behave properly that I would allow him to make his own video...take it away you idiot...errr..I mean Director (oh, boy)

Yeah, whatever....enjoy folks.

vexekTmO29c

Phucked Up

Well, here you go guys, my Evil Twin's film project. I promise him that if he behave properly that I would allow him to make his own video...take it away you idiot...errr..I mean Director (oh, boy)

vexekTmO29c

wut? That made no sense.

Neo Darkhalen
nice haermm

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Phucked Up
wut? That made no sense.

My evil twin never makes sense. erm

BruceSkywalker

vexekTmO29c

WTH... laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.