Susanoomon Vs. Alphamon Vs. Imperialdramon PM Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Express
Shit i didnt finish mi thread!!
Added Omegamon X

Susanoomon Vs. Alphamon Vs. Imperialdramon PM Vs. Omegamon X

Scenario 1: Feats only
Scenario 2: Everything is allowed(ie cards/manga/anime/all attacks/powerscaling/etc..)

Fight takes place in the Digimon Tamers universe

Magee
Ya mon. Are they Jamaican pokemon or some thing?

Astner
Feats: Omnimon X > Susanoomon > Impaildramon = Alphamon

Actual ranking: Alphamon > Susanoomon = Imperialdramon PM > Omnimon X

Alphamon was the most powerful of the royal knights. Susanoomon defeated Lucemon Falldown mode and Satan mode (Ultimate and Mega) as where Lucemon (Rookie) was able to defeat Piedmon in a single blast and end the war of heaven.
Impaildramon Paladin mode is formed when Impaildramon Fighter mode fuse with Omnimon. Also to remind you that Impaildramon who already is a Mega evolves into Impaildramon FM.

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Astner
Feats: Omnimon X > Susanoomon > Impaildramon = Alphamon Agreed. Though Susanoomon has shown some good durability. Like tanking Lucemon's Satan Mode divine atonement attack, which destroyed the entire human world, then forcing himself inside the Gehena, which absorbs entire worlds into it and disintegrates them. But i guess All delete would sitll work on Susanoomon even with his good durability feats.

I agree, but i think Omega-gain-force+All Delete combo would overcome Imperialdramon PM.

Also note that apparently Susanoomon's ZERO ARMS: Orochi governs destruction and regeneration/re-creation/revival. And destroys existing systems and sets them back to zero and regenerates the network. So he seems to be a causal universe destroyer/re-creator.

I dont remeber Lucemon(rookie) defeating a Piedmon, inless your talking about Piddomon?

vansonbee
Omegamon X > Susanoomon > Imperialdramon > Alphamon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.