Superman Vs World War Hulk Battle In Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allen4
SUPERMAN VS WORLD WAR HULK ? AGAIN ?
OK but for this battle, Kal-El planet not sun galaxy earth system,world war hulk the "world breaker" want to destroy krypton.................

janus77
aren't Kryptonian's pretty much powerless on Krypton?

if not, they ALL still die. simply because they managed to die once as a result of the planet getting blown up, therefore their durability isn't sufficient to survive a worldbreaker Hulk.

Entity
Okay everyone knows how much I hate supes and even I say this is just plain spite.

Maybe it'd be a kinda time test for supes if it were him straight from Earth fully charged or something and steadly draining but I believe the red solar radiation pretty much instantly freezes the yellow solar charge kryptonians have build up over time.

Correct?

Raoul
Originally posted by janus77
aren't Kryptonian's pretty much powerless on Krypton?

if not, they ALL still die. simply because they managed to die once as a result of the planet getting blown up, therefore their durability isn't sufficient to survive a worldbreaker Hulk.

kryptonians are as strong as the average human while on krypton...

Originally posted by allen4
SUPERMAN VS WORLD WAR HULK ? AGAIN ?
OK but for this battle, Kal-El planet not sun galaxy earth system,world war hulk the "world breaker" want to destroy krypton.................

change the setting, please.

also, superman vs hulk quickly degenerates into a pointless debate, im not sure if this thread will be any different...

Starscream M
Im pretty sure that thread starter didn't intend to depower Superman for this fight. Although in that case, the thread has already been made (Superman vs WWHulk), having the battle in Krypton doesn't change a damn thing.

Endrict Nuul
So all this is, is just a spite thread or a thread that has been done like 100 times already?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.