shopping channels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies

botankus
Oh yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) I wait until they start the bidding, and then knock 99.9% off their price by the end. For example, just last week they had a gemstone on there for $3 Trillion. After ten minutes it had dropped to $5 Billion. By the time the time was up, it was $14.95.

One thing that always cracks me up is the counter at the bottom that shows the number of items "sold." It always goes up every second. That's a hell of a lot of phone operators, because it's always been like this, even before the Internet!

ScarletSpeed

chillmeistergen

Bicnarok

ragesRemorse
With the advent of the internet. The only people who shop at home from their T.V are either, people who don't have the internet or addicts.

crankyfellow
wow, i'd hate to be addicted to shopping form my TV, i can think of better vices to have smile

Deja~vu
Ahhh informercials. I love em, take down their numbers then made myself a promise not to call within 24 hours...........usually does the trick. I always look the items up online to see what others say about em too............yeah, the net............cool, yet buyer beware.

Bicnarok

Devil King
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
With the advent of the internet. The only people who shop at home from their T.V are either, people who don't have the internet or addicts.

The chick who lives across the street seems to fit the profile. In her 60's, I don't ever see any men there, and she always seems to have a UPS or Fed-Ex truck outside her house and the guy is always carrying at least 4 or 5 boxes that have QVC or HSN logos on the side.

Quiero Mota
Even before everyone and their mom had the internet, I never watched or shopped from them. They're boring as hell, and I'm already satisfied with the knives and power-tools I have.

pamella_cole

shiv
sunglasses vary in price and function

what do you want?

a $300 plus designer pair

a sub $300 performance pair

a $90-120 pair for general usage such as sport, driving crime etc.

a cheap >$50 emergency set to disguise a black eye

WrathfulDwarf
With people buying stuff on Ebay I thought these guys would have gone out of business ages ago. The power of TV...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.