Comic writer/artist team showdown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Morrison /Jim Lee vs Bendis/Marc Silvestri

They have a year to come out with a comic series of 10.

Everyone is at their best, so that means this is not lazy Jim that comes out with a issue every year.

Which team comes out with the best result?

Raoul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Morrison /Jim Lee vs Bendis/Marc Silvestri

They have a year to come out with a comic series of 10.

Everyone is at their best, so that means this is not lazy Jim that comes out with a issue every year.

Which team comes out with the best result?

morrison/lee stomp.

vs forum?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
morrison/lee stomp.

vs forum?

Well its about the makers and not comic characters. shouldn't it belong here and not comics VS forum?

Raoul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Well its about the makers and not comic characters. shouldn't it belong here and not comics VS forum?

i don't mind either way...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
i don't mind either way...

Than if Digi doesn't mind if, he has to lock this please move it to vs forum, thanks Digi.......you're my hero!

Philosophía
Morrison/Lee, by far.

roughrider
Bendis and Silvestri will certainly entertain readers, while Morrison and Lee will have them scratching their heads. Who's better? shifty

Boy Blue
Originally posted by roughrider
Bendis will certainly entertain readers Well... that's debatable...

roughrider
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Well... that's debatable...

Well, I've never been bored. He's like the Quentin Tarantino of the comics world.

Raoul
Originally posted by roughrider
Well, I've never been bored. He's like the Quentin Tarantino of the comics world.

quentin tarantino as an actor, maybe... stick out tongue

DigiMark007
...thinking about merging a couple of your recent ones and just renaming it the comic writer's thread. Technically, this is a vs. and could also set the precedent for every writer having specific threads. Probably not the best idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.