Black Adam runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
An imprisoned (current) Black Adam has to defeat each enemy in combat to obtain his freedom.

He gets to rest 2 days after each battle.

Opponents:
1. Shocker
2. Batman (no prep, traditional gadgets)
3. Black Canary
4. Spider-man
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Sentry
7. Phoenix
8. WM Thor
9. Silver Surfer
10. Fully-fed Galactus

Avlon
Why is SS above WM Thor?

And why is Galactus in this Gauntlet?

Board Walker
i lol'ed at galactus being randomly in the gauntlet

Bouboumaster
Stop at 6

quanchi112
Stops at 6.

guy222

fangirl101
Not getting past 7.

Jugglenaut
Guaranteed to stop at either 6/7.

CaptainStoic
Teth Adam battles all the way up to J'onn, (Martian Manhunter) and is severely challenged, within the two days that he gets to heal from his narrow victory, he goes down hard and fast to the Sentry.... two days was simply not enough time for him to recover, even so I think with 10 days rest he would still get beaten by Bob.

It's arguable that Warrior Madness Thor is above the Sentry, as I have seen Warrior Madness Thor stalemated by Professor Hulk in Antarctica, this Hulk paled in comparison to King Hulk, and the Sentry was able to take a tremendous beating from the King of Sakar, and give back equal amounts of punishment as well.... but whatever.

Endrict Nuul
Well hes never getting out, but he doesn't get past 7.

iceman24567
Stops at 7

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Board Walker
i lol'ed at galactus being randomly in the gauntlet

the Aliens holding BA thought it was funny too - Imagine somehow getting past Surfer and seeing Galactus in his wake...

tkitna
Struggles with Jonn and loses the rest.

george '06
wtf are 1-4 doing there?

h1a8
Lol at this list.

Mindset
He stops at Shocker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.