Hitomi vs Baek Doo San

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
-Takes place after Hitomi vs Ken Masters-

Hitomi slammed down onto the ground, her karate gi burned and charred from attempting to withstand the Shoryureppa attack which Ken unleashed onto the young karate prodigy. Her skin, bruised and her body trembling with tremendous amount of pain. She tried her best, but that was all that mattered to her, even in defeat-- she knew she had gotten stronger from this experience. Hitomi took in a deep breath of air and sighed out, releasing whatever pain that was built up in her body. She looked up, and noticed that Ken was offering a hand out to her. Hitomi took the hand and was pulled back up to her feet.

"I gotta say, kid. You've got guts and potential, nowadays I rarely see that kinda spunk which you've got. Tell you what, why don't you train with me for a few months and see how strong you get!" Ken said with a smile on his face.

Hitomi, dirtied and battered, nodded her head happily. She was always one to try to challenge herself and take her training to newer heights. Any opprotunity to make herself stronger, better-- she would take. But now, rest would be needed, and Hitomi felt light headed. Seeing this, Ken placced Hitomi's arm over his shoulders and helped her stand.

As the two walked off from the arena, the crowd cheered out.

Respect between two fighters was something of a rarity to see.

Months had passed, and Hitomi spent her time well training with Ken during his stay in Germany. She managed to add in some flash in her technique, to make herself less predictable and even added in some Ansatsuken techniques into her Karate. Hitomi was now training alone in the Black Forest, and she had noticed how she had gradually gotten faster-- stronger, even. It had been only six days since Ken left her to train by herself, and she had wanted him to see how her progress went.

Hitomi looked down at her fists, knowing that if other fighters like Ken were out in the world, she had to seek them out if she were to know her full potential. A look of determination burned in Hitomi's eyes as she stared down at her fists.

Tomorrow, she would begin preparing for her quest. A quest to find her true potential.

Seoul, South Korea..

Baek stood at the front of his dojang, watching his students practicing their Hyung forms. He had trained his students well, but none were at all like his often rebellious student, Hwoarang. Baek had to admit, despite how much of a pain in the ass the kid could be-- he was after all his finest.

Something then caught Baek's attention. The Tae Kwon Do master looked over to the third degree black belt on his right and nodded his head, gesturing for the student to take over the class.

Baek walked over towards the girl in the white karate gi and narrowed his eyes in curiosity, noticing that the girl had came here for a reason.

"Sah Bu Nim Baek..." Hitomi said softly..

"You know who I am?" The Tae Kwon Do master inquired.

Hitomi nodded her head and she looked the master right in the eye. Baek Doo San noticed that look, it was the same look which he had when he was younger, and it was the same one which Hwoarang had when he started his training. Baek crossed his arms infront of his chest and arched a brow.

"I assume you are here for a fight... Is there a reason why?"

Hitomi just balled her hands into fists. She took in a deep breath of air, and sighed out.

"I wish to discover my true potential... If you will please accept my challenge, I would be most grateful. I promise, I will not hold back."

Baek contemplated-- it had been a while since he had a fight, and if Hwoarang were here, he'd have his student fight with the karate girl. But such wasn't the case.

He nodded his head. "You have your challenge."

The students watched the two as they stepped back up against the wall and sat in position, watching intently as Baek and Hitomi entered into their respective fighting stances.

Hitomi knew that this would indeed be a hard battle. But she would give it her all.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Betterman
Hitomi slammed down onto the ground, her karate gi burned and charred from attempting to withstand the Shoryureppa attack which Ken unleashed onto the young karate prodigy. Her skin, bruised and her body trembling with tremendous amount of pain. Awww...droolio

Betterman
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Awww...droolio

Ummm... Riiiiiight!

Kirikaze Fuuma
just discuss it... mad

GenomeFrozener
Hitomi gets stomped.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Hitomi gets stomped.

after trained so hard and finally still loses. poor hitomi... laughing

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi wins.

Sado22
hitomi in bondage outfit wins whip

Sado22
fixedwhip

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22
hitomi in bondage outfit wins whip

not again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.