Juggernaut vs Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
After battling the Hulk to a stanstill and preventing the rampaging monster to further cause any more catastrophic damage, Professor X extends his hand to the Juggernaut in sincere gratitude. Juggernaut declines the handshake and tells the Professor , "Do not follow me. Do not track me. If you do decide to ignore this warning, you will not like what you find".

About 3 months later, Plastic Man foils the robbery of a shipment of pricless artifacts to be delivered to The Museum of Natural History in New York City. As Plastic Man is playing to the applauding audience, the ground rumbles. Suddenly out of nowhere the Juggernaut runs directly in to a police truck, sending it through the air. Police draw weapons and fire, but the bullets have no effect what so ever. Juggernaut points to Plastic Man and says," I'm going on that truck and I'm getting something off of it. Try and stop me if you feel like dyin'". Plas laughs it off and triple dog dares him. He orders police to evacuate the areas of all civilians.

Juggernaut doesn't need the gem in his possession for full power.

This is taking place on a New York City street. There are alot of abandoned vehicles to use as weapons, But there are No civilians.

Who wins?

DeathKap
Juggs kills him!

Boy Blue
Stalemate, unless one BFRs the other.

CaptainStoic
Juggs get what he wanted from the truck, and Plastic Man can do nothing to stop him from doing so.

carnage52
dont see jugs killing plas tho.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Juggs get what he wanted from the truck, and Plastic Man can do nothing to stop him from doing so.
thumb up
Plastic man fails

Metalmanx

yes

iceman24567
Juggs gets whatever he wants but plasticman doesnt die.

Boy Blue
Juggs get what he wanted from the truck, and Plastic Man can do nothing to stop him from doing so. Plastic Man wraps himself around the truck. Now what happens?

Priest
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-4.jpg

DigiMark007
A meaningless scan. PM has stretched so much beyond what happens in that scan, it's ridiculous. Doomsday at that point was walking PIS until he got to Kal, so it's basically a moot point.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-4.jpg
Since Plast has stretched further later on in his career, one can assume that he had grown beyond that limitation. Or that Brainiac was somehow using his psy powers to prevent plas from stretching.

Doctor-Alvis
Plastic Man turns into a helicopter and flies the truck away.

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
A meaningless scan. PM has stretched so much beyond what happens in that scan, it's ridiculous. Doomsday at that point was walking PIS until he got to Kal, so it's basically a moot point.
His Face may have problems stretching 131

Boy Blue
His Face may have problems stretching 131 He's used the grey from his glasses to turn into a humongous machine with a completely grey scheme.... meaning that his face can stretch quite a bit further, for what that's worth.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Boy Blue
He's used the grey from his glasses to turn into a humongous machine with a completely grey scheme.... meaning that his face can stretch quite a bit further, for what that's worth.
Nice sig, mate

nimbus006
What was the point of the Xavier prelude to the bank robbery, if I may ask?

psycho gundam
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-4.jpg how did dd stretch him beyond the third last panel? his arms were spread out at their maximum span.. wink

psycho gundam
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-4.jpg how did dd stretch him beyond the third panel? his arms were spread out at their maximum span.. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.