Quick Silver and Nortstar vs Flash Barry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Can Barry beat the duo?

-K-M-
Yes

Scoobless
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Can Barry beat the duel?

You mean duo?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
You mean duo?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, yeah....boxing

george '06
barry, unless northstar has a second to allow for reaction time

Metalmanx
Can Barry beat the duo?

Yes. Easily.

Endrict Nuul
Ok, I am adding Aurora also.

Quick Silver
Northstar
Aurora

Who wins?

iceman24567
Barry, Bart or Wally any of them solo that team.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by iceman24567

thumb up

horrorwolf
Flash takes em.

TricksterPriest
Barry, despite being semi-inferior to Bart or Wally in terms of pure speed, had certain abilities that neither of those two could duplicate.

Examples include controlled and accurate time-travel, total control over his molecular structure, mastery of vibrational frequency and vibrational tactics, and a police scientist background. Hell, Wally references Barry's tactics during his fight with Zum, the white martian.

Grinning Goku
Is this a joke? Barry all day and on weekends.

-K-M-
Ok, I am adding Aurora also.

Quick Silver
Northstar
Aurora

Who wins?

Which version of Aurora, and yes it does matter as she has a cheap move she can use :P

Originally posted by iceman24567

Bart when he was Impulse or when he was the Flash? All others yeah curbstomp.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Barry, despite being semi-inferior to Bart or Wally in terms of pure speed, had certain abilities that neither of those two could duplicate.

Examples include controlled and accurate time-travel, total control over his molecular structure, mastery of vibrational frequency and vibrational tactics, and a police scientist background. Hell, Wally references Barry's tactics during his fight with Zum, the white martian.

Bart is still the best.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
Which version of Aurora, and yes it does matter as she has a cheap move she can use :P

Bart when he was Impulse or when he was the Flash? All others yeah curbstomp.

I say Bart after he got shot from Deathstroke onward could beat them.

Impulse also has a high chance of beating them too.

Well QS and NS at least, I don't know much about Aurora.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
I say Bart after he got shot from Deathstroke onward could beat them.

Impulse also has a high chance of beating them too.

Well QS and NS at least, I don't know much about Aurora.

Gotcha, maybe NS & QS but with Aurora? Properly not as she is a beast and has so much variety to her powers.

Well QS wouldn't be much help, but thanks to the Children of the Vault the twins could reach lightspeed (confirmed in the latest handbook entry...but I don't think they can do it as easily anymore)

guy222
barry

Board Walker
barry takes all three being serious.

Their isnt much they are going to be able to do to barry, and they will be dead, non existent before they realize what happened.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Board Walker
barry takes all three being serious.

Their isnt much they are going to be able to do to barry, and they will be dead, non existent before they realize what happened.

Their only chance is Aurora's hypnotic light, but he could take them out before she could potentially pull it off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.