The smartest thing ive EVER heard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
ok, so today i was at work. I was talking to this really old racist guy. He is a regular customer. Anytime that he comes in. He tells me a few racist jokes, i tell him thats fuking horrible, but i like it. He will buy a large amount of scratch off lottery tickets and make me rub a few out wink

Well, today we got the bullshitting and i was telling him about my current woe's. I was telling him about this ho i know. How i was in love with the ho for the longest time and now she is really into me, but i dont wanna tap it or dance with it. Bill ( the old racist guy) said

"well, here's how i see it. You have a dog, right. You bring home a cat and sometimes that dog will want to eat the cat. But, sometimes, sometimes that dog is cool with the cat. Some pussy is just more complicated than others"

Bill is a cool cool dude

smokin'

Barker
Mate.

I don't think you should be posting that with Lennon as a sig is all.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
and make me rub a few out wink

I stopped reading at this cause I'm lol'ing too much.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
Mate.

I don't think you should be posting that with Lennon as a sig is all. laughing

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Barker
Mate.

I don't think you should be posting that with Lennon as a sig is all.

Lennon was all bout wisdom and shit

=Tired Hiker=
ok, so today i was at work. I was talking to this really old racist guy. He is a regular customer. Anytime that he comes in. He tells me a few racist jokes, i tell him thats fuking horrible, but i like it. He will buy a large amount of scratch off lottery tickets and make me rub a few out wink

Well, today we got the bullshitting and i was telling him about my current woe's. I was telling him about this ho i know. How i was in love with the ho for the longest time and now she is really into me, but i dont wanna tap it or dance with it. Bill ( the old racist guy) said

"well, here's how i see it. You have a dog, right. You bring home a cat and sometimes that dog will want to eat the cat. But, sometimes, sometimes that dog is cool with the cat. Some pussy is just more complicated than others"

Bill is a cool cool dude

smokin'

Okay, so you are like Dante and the old racist guy is like Randall. Got it.

dadudemon
The smartest thing I've ever heard was don't wipe back to front.

=Tired Hiker=
Or don't pee against the wind.

kodak
"when RJ give you a drink, throw it out, mix your own" smartest thing i've ever heard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by kodak
"when RJ give you a drink, throw it out, mix your own" smartest thing i've ever heard.

Poor Kodak, lost his virginity to the raping RJ.

=Tired Hiker=
When Backfire invites you over for dinner, just say 'no', because what he's doing is he's actually planning on chopping you up and feeding you to his neices and nephews in the form of chunky meat soup.

dadudemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
When Backfire invites you over for dinner, just say 'no', because what he's doing is he's actually planning on chopping you up and feeding you to his neices and nephews in the form of chunky meat soup.

blue red black gold white yellow

=Tired Hiker=
Eats like a meal.

kodak
Originally posted by dadudemon
Poor Kodak, lost his virginity to the raping RJ. sad Thanks, Because i wasnt trying to move on and forget or anythingcrybaby

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by kodak
sad Thanks, Because i wasnt trying to move on and forget or anythingcrybaby

This might help!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/men_in_black.jpg

ragesRemorse
Okay, so you are like Dante and the old racist guy is like Randall. Got it.

hmmm, yeah, but i like to pretend that im Rob gordon and the old guy is Barry.

dadudemon
Eats like a meal.

you remembered.

black and yellow...HELLO!

Radical
Hi, new guy here! This sounds like the perfect place to make my first post.

One time on another message board, this one guy was talking about how women don't make good soldiers. My response:

"Why, because they're smart enough to know what a dumb idea war is?"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Radical

One time on another message board, this one guy was talking about how women don't make good soldiers. My response:

High, Rad.

If you're female, show us your boobs or GTFO. All new girls have to do that.

If you're a dude, stop being such a p***y.

In case you're missin' it, I am very much joking with you. Welcome to the boards! Have fun!

=Tired Hiker=
hmmm, yeah, but i like to pretend that im Rob gordon and the old guy is Barry.

Ah yes, much more cool those guys.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Radical

Hey there Radical, welcome.

How did that person reply to your post? I'm just curious because there is no way to reply to what you told him.

=Tired Hiker=
I think he's basically telling us that he's a sock. hmm

ragesRemorse
i really need to get some socks on. this tile flooring is sooo cold. brb

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I stopped reading at this cause I'm lol'ing too much.

Come on, no laughs?! You guys suck.

Quiero Mota
Or don't pee against the wind.

Or don't milk the boy cow.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Come on, no laughs?! You guys suck.

i got you wink

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.