Do you cut your own hair?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
I do and to tell you the truth I really like it this way. Instead of having the barber cutting your hair shorter and shedding money away, why not cut it your way to keep it maintained.

So far, no one noticed. smile

Mairuzu
no

chillybanana
I wouldn't trust myself.

chillmeistergen

Mandos
I did once and half my left ear got cut off.

gefallen_engel
I did once and it was uneven laughing out loud

Mandos
Originally posted by Mandos
I did once and half my left ear got cut off.

I lied, my ear is fine.

kodak
ive cut mine a few times

JacopeX
Originally posted by Mandos
I lied, my ear is fine. dur

Strangelove
I get free haircuts anyway.

kodak
Originally posted by Strangelove
I get free haircuts anyway. you sexy son of a *****.no expression

Scythe
I've cut my own hair for years.

FoxMeister
I get free haircuts anyway.
Docters don't get free hair cuts any more

Not even Dr Strangelove no expression

Strangelove
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Docters don't get free hair cuts any more

Not even Dr Strangelove no expression There's a hair cut place next to where I work; we give them free sandwiches and they give us free haircuts

DigiMark007
Ha. I actually just cut mine about a week ago for the first time ever. I go with a low buzz-cut, so it's not hard to do. Not really a ton of skill, just set it to the length you want and go back and forth like a lawnmower. I do make the sides slightly shorter, then blend it into the top, but it's not too bad. The mess was the worst part...had to sweep the room and shower afterwards.

But it looks pretty much exactly like a regular cut. No one's noticed. And I have the money, but just tried it on a whim with my new hair grooming kit (which was originally just for my facial hair). Fun times.

Jericho Zerř
No. I've not even had mine cut in nearly a year, so...

Peach
Nope, there's no way I'd be able to cut my hair the way I like it myself. Most I do is sometimes trim my bangs.

I'd rather just go spend $30 stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Peach
Nope, there's no way I'd be able to cut my hair the way I like it myself. Most I do is sometimes trim my bangs.

I'd rather just go spend $30 stick out tongue $30? Christ.

Peach
$30? Christ.

I'm a girl. I'm picky about my hair. $30 is pretty cheap stick out tongue

Slay

Strangelove
Originally posted by Peach
I'm a girl. I'm picky about my hair. $30 is pretty cheap stick out tongue I am very much not picky stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
I pay around $30+ usually, you get what you pay for. Though I haven't had a haircut in ages.

Vinny Valentine
Sorry, I don't live in the ghetto.

AbnormalButSane
I have a professional cut mine. dodgy

=Tired Hiker=
I'll shave my own head because I have clippers, usually with the number 4 extension, but when it comes to cutting my hair, I'd f**k it up, so I have a professional do it.

BruceSkywalker
I haven't cut my hair in years

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sorry, I don't live in the ghetto. Neither do I my friend.

In fact, there are more barber shops in the ghetto so yeah. wink

Selphie
I've only trimmed my bangs up before, because they were getting too long, and thankfully they looked decent.

I'd love to learn how to cut my own hair in any kind of style, etc. I'd also love to be able to dye my hair by myself, I haven't tried that yet. Kind of nervous to as well, 'cause of how thick and dark my hair is. It'd just be a total pain, so I just stick with the professionals to do it right.

Röland
The only way I would cut my own hair is if I wanted a buzzcut.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sorry, I don't live in the ghetto.

Well, that was a pretty ignorant post. wanker

I don't like in the ghetto either, but I've cut my own hair for the past year. Mostly I just shave it off, but I'm also able to do a fade cut.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Well, that was a pretty ignorant post. wanker

I don't like in the ghetto either, but I've cut my own hair for the past year. Mostly I just shave it off, but I'm also able to do a fade cut.

It's Vinny, I'm sure he was just joking around.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by JacopeX
I do and to tell you the truth I really like it this way. Instead of having the barber cutting your hair shorter and shedding money away, why not cut it your way to keep it maintained.

So far, no one noticed. smile

the reason I don't do that is cause I get my hair styled,

I am not a hairdresser so I can't exactly just cut my own hair can I?laughing out loud

Mywi
Originally posted by JacopeX
I do and to tell you the truth I really like it this way. same here

Strangelove
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
the reason I don't do that is cause I get my hair styled,

I am not a hairdresser so I can't exactly just cut my own hair can I?laughing out loud homo haermm

Barker
That's kinda like saying "I just farted, I can't believe you guise didn't notice! xD"

crackers

BlackSunshine
I've never cut my own hair...and I dont think I ever will.

Dark-Jaxx
I do. I just stick my head under my lawnmower and hope for the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.