So damn pissed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
I was going to go get my nose and tongue pierced today but I can't get into my car.

I bought a car Saturday and just this morning I got in at around 3 AM from working overtime and I lock the doors because I have to park in the parking lot beside my house, no room in the driveway. My keys don't f*cking work for my car. I only have two keyholes, one for the driver's side and one for the passenger's side and the key won't work for either side so now I'm locked out and I have to wait AGAIN to get piercings. I'll have to ride with Mom to work.

chillybanana
petpet
That is shitty, you'll get them soon enough though.

Mandos
Take it as a sign of God, who doesn't want you to get pierced. lol

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I was going to go get my nose and tongue pierced today but I can't get into my car.

I bought a car Saturday and just this morning I got in at around 3 AM from working overtime and I lock the doors because I have to park in the parking lot beside my house, no room in the driveway. My keys don't f*cking work for my car. I only have two keyholes, one for the driver's side and one for the passenger's side and the key won't work for either side so now I'm locked out and I have to wait AGAIN to get piercings. I'll have to ride with Mom to work.

that sucks! I would be really mad too

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by chillybanana
petpet
That is shitty, you'll get them soon enough though.
Doubt it. hanuts
Originally posted by Mandos
Take it as a sign of God, who doesn't want you to get pierced. lol
Nah...
It's just my car. It doesn't want me to drive it.
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
that sucks! I would be really mad too
mad I am, grr..lol.

BruceSkywalker

Take a breath and know that you will get your nose and tongue pierced. You're just going to be delayed a little bit , but it'll happen.

Mairuzu

I bought a car Saturday and just this morning I got in at around 3 AM from working overtime and I lock the doors because I have to park in the parking lot beside my house, no room in the driveway. My keys don't f*cking work for my car. I only have two keyholes, one for the driver's side and one for the passenger's side and the key won't work for either side so now I'm locked out and I have to wait AGAIN to get piercings. I'll have to ride with Mom to work. People are dying, and you are worried about keyholes!?!??!

=Tired Hiker=
Don't get piercings, you don't need that crap all over your face, I mean really.

Syren
petpet

chillmeistergen
Just break into the car.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Just break into the car.

First the money between cardboard to look like books, now this?

Are you a professional?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by dadudemon
First the money between cardboard to look like books, now this?

Are you a professional?

Haha, well remembered.

But nah, I'm no professional.

Rogue Jedi
Cop buddy of mine gave me a slim jim years ago and I have used it several times, last night in act. Guest at my hotel locked their keys in their Escalade.

Barker
Originally posted by Mairuzu
People are dying, and you are worried about keyholes!?!??!
what, lol

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Take a breath and know that you will get your nose and tongue pierced. You're just going to be delayed a little bit , but it'll happen.
More like a day or two. Lol.

Turns out something's wrong on the inside of each of my keyholes and the door panels may have to be stripped. cry

BruceSkywalker
More like a day or two. Lol.

Turns out something's wrong on the inside of each of my keyholes and the door panels may have to be stripped. cry

Do you know how much its going to cost to fix whats wrong?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Do you know how much its going to cost to fix whats wrong?
I ain't paying a cent.

I called up there today and he said he'd be by to unlock it for me but he hasn't showed up at all. That was over an hour ago. no expression

BruceSkywalker
I ain't paying a cent.

I called up there today and he said he'd be by to unlock it for me but he hasn't showed up at all. That was over an hour ago. no expression

The person will show up. Have a little patience

BlackSunshine
I ain't paying a cent.

They shouldnt make you pay anything. Thats not your fault that it happened.

=Tired Hiker=
I ain't paying a cent.

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah. Where the hell is that other thread you started with that fart game? I wanna play the fart game!

Blax_Hydralisk

Angry sex?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Angry sex?
Sure! awesome

Just not with you.

dadudemon
Sure! awesome

Just not with you.

You see, BH, you're not supposed to give her an option. If it's angry sex, just rape her. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
The question mark was just a courtesy.

I was already shirking off my pants and fishing for the hancuffs while typing that out.

Lara
laughing

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The question mark was just a courtesy.

I was already shirking off my pants and fishing for the hancuffs while typing that out.
I'll shank you.

dadudemon
I'll shank you.

You'll shank him for his shervices?

Lara
Originally posted by Lara
laughing

Kelly_Bean
You'll shank him for his shervices?
His rapeage.

dadudemon
His rapeage.

That's what I mean..but I was doing word play. I was pretending that you speach problem and you say thank like "shank" so I made services become "shervices".

Kelly_Bean
That's what I mean..but I was doing word play. I was pretending that you speach problem and you say thank like "shank" so I made services become "shervices".
Nope..shank.

dadudemon
Nope..shank.

Bewbz or gtfo.

kthanxbye.

Kelly_Bean
Bewbz or gtfo.

kthanxbye.
No,.

dadudemon
No,. *rapes*

Kelly_Bean
*rapes*
*fart*

dadudemon
*fart*

*smells*

No THAT was sexy. flirt

Kelly_Bean
2 days ago my car was supposed to be picked up by the car dealership because the doorlocks are ****ed up and neither of m keys unlock the doors because something is wrong on the inside of the locks. No one came to pick my car up. I called back up there yesterday and they said they'd be there to pick it up so I wait 2 hours and they finally pick it up right before work and say that tomorrow (today) it will be done and that the had to have parts ordered for the inside of my locks and that it'd be done by lunch today. So I call back up there at about 1:10, about 6 minutes ago. The parts haven't been delivered yet and I STILL haven't got a ****ing car and I've been waiting for 2 ****ing days for it to be fixed. I was going to get my nose and tongue pierced but I have to ****ing keep postponing it because they won't give me my god damn car back. They just sold me the car this past Saturday. Shouldn't they have thoroughly searched and examined the car for kinks before they sold it to me? This is bullshit.

=Tired Hiker=
The fart game rocks! droolio

dadudemon
2 days ago my car was supposed to be picked up by the car dealership because the doorlocks are ****ed up and neither of m keys unlock the doors because something is wrong on the inside of the locks. No one came to pick my car up. I called back up there yesterday and they said they'd be there to pick it up so I wait 2 hours and they finally pick it up right before work and say that tomorrow (today) it will be done and that the had to have parts ordered for the inside of my locks and that it'd be done by lunch today. So I call back up there at about 1:10, about 6 minutes ago. The parts haven't been delivered yet and I STILL haven't got a ****ing car and I've been waiting for 2 ****ing days for it to be fixed. I was going to get my nose and tongue pierced but I have to ****ing keep postponing it because they won't give me my god damn car back. They just sold me the car this past Saturday. Shouldn't they have thoroughly searched and examined the car for kinks before they sold it to me? This is bullshit.

Maybe you shouldn't poke any holes in that gorgeous face of yours?

Kelly_Bean
Finally got my tongue and nose pierced. The nose piercing hurt worse than the tongue piercing but my tongue is really, really sore now.

chillmeistergen
Never really understood all that myself. Power to you, if you enjoy it, do it.

dadudemon
Finally got my tongue and nose pierced. The nose piercing hurt worse than the tongue piercing but my tongue is really, really sore now.

sad

Well, let's have it. Put up a pick.

Dark-Jaxx
Finally got my tongue and nose pierced. The nose piercing hurt worse than the tongue piercing but my tongue is really, really sore now. Pics or GTFO.

Piercings are great, adds an extra orifice to the body for rapeage.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Pics or GTFO.

Piercings are great, adds an extra orifice to the body for rapeage.
My mouth is too sore to open up for a picture, seriously.

I'm actually contemplating removing the ****er.

dadudemon
My mouth is too sore to open up for a picture, seriously.

I'm actually contemplating removing the ****er.

Well....did you punch out some of the tongue flesh for that?

But I'd really like some pics.

Kelly_Bean
Well....did you punch out some of the tongue flesh for that?

But I'd really like some pics.
Yep, but it I removed it it would heal.

dadudemon
Yep, but it I removed it it would heal.

Hmm...

well...

It's your choice. I don't like piercings...so I'm not the person that's going to talk you out of it. If you keep your nose piercing small, it can actually be attractive, imo.

But, yeah, I'd lose the tongue piercing if you don't like it...

Kelly_Bean
Took the tongue piercing out

dadudemon
Took the tongue piercing out

Poor Kelly. sad

It makes me a little sad that you're having a miserable adventure.

Do you know what to do to get it to heal n' stuff? I don't.

Dark-Jaxx
It heals naturally actually. At least I assume it does if it is like an ear.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Cop buddy of mine gave me a slim jim years ago and I have used it several times, last night in act. Guest at my hotel locked their keys in their Escalade.

The things you do with beef jerky, hahaha.

Kelly_Bean
Poor Kelly. sad

It makes me a little sad that you're having a miserable adventure.

Do you know what to do to get it to heal n' stuff? I don't.
Just let it heal by itself. I have only had it pierced for a day so the hole should heal relatively quickly.

Dark-Jaxx
Just let it heal by itself. I have only had it pierced for a day so the hole should heal relatively quickly. YOU'RE A HAWTY.

Kelly_Bean
YOU'RE A HAWTY.
No? awesome

BruceSkywalker
I look forward to seeing some pics Kels, after it all heals

Dark-Jaxx
No? awesome No what? You can't deny me. estahuh

dadudemon
Just let it heal by itself. I have only had it pierced for a day so the hole should heal relatively quickly.

Well, first, I'd like to feel and taste that gaping hole with my own tongue. Wait right there..

*flies to kelly's*

Dark-Jaxx
Well, first, I'd like to feel and taste that gaping hole with my own tongue. Wait right there..

*flies to kelly's* Considering I already made the joke of using piercing holes for sex, fail.

Scythe
Kelly had butt-sex with me one day, what can I say, she left me flaccid and wrung out...

dadudemon
Considering I already made the joke of using piercing holes for sex, fail.

NO where in my post do I talk about sex.

you ripe fanny

Kelly_Bean
Shouldn't have taken it out, I miss it now.q

dadudemon
Shouldn't have taken it out, I miss it now.q

lol

Kelly_Bean
I just have to share this, lol.

Friday night (after getting my tongue and nose pierced Friday at about noon) I took my tongue ring out because it was irking me and giving my a panic attack and my Mom threw it away in the bathroom trash. So this morning when I get home from work I look through the bathroom trash and couldn't find it at all. I probably could've got my piercer to pierce it again for free if I had had the tongue ring, now I'll probably have to spend another 50.00. cry I'm such a baby, should've left it in. It prevented me from eating anything or drinking anything but water for days. cry

I still have a small little incision(sp?) in the bottom of my tongue but the top of my tongue is completely healed now.

Oh and, I washed my hands thoroughly after going through the trash, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.