Karate Kid (Val) vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
This is Karate Kid in his peak form. They fight on top of a mountain.

Who wins?

Board Walker
peak form? PEAK FORM? this guys fought nemesis kid.

Hulk is not touching KK espicially when hes faster in combat then pre crisis super boy

Starscream M
How durable is KK?

janus77
no need to touch KK (although Hulk certainly could do that).
a couple of Thunderclaps ought to take care of him.

of course, Hulk could just start spewing the gamma too ...

Hulk 10/10.

Board Walker
gamma and thunder claps are not going to do anything to him, when kk uses the chi (energy) and just walks through it.

janus77
yes, 'cause chi is going to save him from planet destroying energies.

what's KK going to do to Hulk exactly? tickle him?

Karnak already tried all the pressure point stuff, ain't ever working.

grimify
Originally posted by janus77

You're saying a guy who goes toe to toe with PC Supes can't hurt Hulk?

iceman24567
Peak for is classic KK walking fists of destruction did he ever lose or even have a bad showing I'm kinda young.

Board Walker

This guys is faster then pre crisis super boy, and out fought him one on one.

Those galaxy destroying hits of superboy, when met with KK's chi control, did nothing.

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
This guys is faster then pre crisis super boy, and out fought him one on one.

Those galaxy destroying hits of superboy, when met with KK's chi control, did nothing.

When did KK show faster speed than Pre Crisis Superboy?

I think you are confusing feats.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mindset
When did KK show faster speed than Pre Crisis Superboy?

I think you are confusing feats.

It was when superboy was rolling with the legion.

They were on an astroid I think, and superboy and kk were dueling, superboy was using flight to his advantage and when he went to attack kk, kk just redirected his energy and spun super boy about in circles.

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
It was when superboy was rolling with the legion.

They were on an astroid I think, and superboy and kk were dueling, superboy was using flight to his advantage and when he went to attack kk, kk just redirected his energy and spun super boy about in circles.

Wasn't that Mon-El?

Board Walker
Wasn't that Mon-El?

pretty sure it was pre crisis super boy.......was when he was trying to get into the legion, he dueled super boy as a showing of his worth.

Mindset
Hmm, you may be right, but in his initiation Super Boy beat him.

BruceSkywalker
WWH ftw

Scoobless
Hulk smash.

spetznaz
KK at his peak is like Squirrel Girl or Miracle Man.

You are simply NOT beating him.

The Hulk loses.

The guy is a darn Deus ex machina.

The same thing Dr Strange is for magic, or Dr Doom is for prep, Karate Kid is for combat.

He beats Hulk 10/10. How or why is up in the air, but what is without doubt is that he defeats Hulk.

Any 'human' who can hang around with pre-Crisis Daxamites and Kryptonites can defeat a Hulk ....even when we include (cough cough, ahem ahem) 'thunderclaps.'

(At the rate of orgasm-inducing growth that Thunderclaps are having on the forum, they will soon approach the levels of a 'cosmic' lightning blast from Storm. Soon even Uatu the watcher will have to be wary of the 'mighty thunderclap' ....although I guess Uatu is not speaking after the unspeakable atrocities that Loeb had Red Hulk do to him .....)

quanchi112
Originally posted by spetznaz
KK at his peak is like Squirrel Girl or Miracle Man.

You are simply NOT beating him.

The Hulk loses.

The guy is a darn Deus ex machina.

The same thing Dr Strange is for magic, or Dr Doom is for prep, Karate Kid is for combat.

He beats Hulk 10/10. How or why is up in the air, but what is without doubt is that he defeats Hulk.

Any 'human' who can hang around with pre-Crisis Daxamites and Kryptonites can defeat a Hulk ....even when we include (cough cough, ahem ahem) 'thunderclaps.'

(At the rate of orgasm-inducing growth that Thunderclaps are having on the forum, they will soon approach the levels of a 'cosmic' lightning blast from Storm. Soon even Uatu the watcher will have to be wary of the 'mighty thunderclap' ....although I guess Uatu is not speaking after the unspeakable atrocities that Loeb had Red Hulk do to him .....) Strange has been defeated,Doom has been outprepped by Thanos in marvel's the end,and correct me if I am wrong here but hasnt Batman defeated KK?

If you dont have the how or why then they simply dont win. You are acting as if there is some kind of plot attached to this thread imo and that KK has to win and will. Nah WW Hulk fought mutants in teams using their abilities and he pounded them. WW Hulk isnt going down here. he survived a broken neck after he recuperated.

Imo WW Hulk dominates and this my fried is spite imo.

spetznaz
Originally posted by quanchi112
Strange has been defeated,Doom has been outprepped by Thanos in marvel's the end,and correct me if I am wrong here but hasnt Batman defeated KK?

If you dont have the how or why then they simply dont win. You are acting as if there is some kind of plot attached to this thread imo and that KK has to win and will. Nah WW Hulk fought mutants in teams using their abilities and he pounded them. WW Hulk isnt going down here. he survived a broken neck after he recuperated.

Imo WW Hulk dominates and this my fried is spite imo.

Please note that the thread said Val at his peak.

Once again, he is a Deus ex machina type character, like Squirrel girl and miracle man.

Also, defeating (actualling pwning) pre-Crisis Kryptonians and daxamites puts you way above any iteration of the Hulk.

Bouboumaster
WWH eats the human

quanchi112
Originally posted by spetznaz
Please note that the thread said Val at his peak.

Once again, he is a Deus ex machina type character, like Squirrel girl and miracle man.

Also, defeating (actualling pwning) pre-Crisis Kryptonians and daxamites puts you way above any iteration of the Hulk. Sg is a joke imo.

WW Hulk imo at the end of the story would be too much for KK here. Since KK is at his best then WW Hulk is also at his best. His mere foot steps were causing collateral damage and he would instantly heal from any damage sustained by KK.

Imagine how powerful one of his punches would be.

WW Hulk for the easy win imo.

TricksterPriest
Quan..............are you really claiming WWH>PC Superboy? What the f**k?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quan..............are you really claiming WWH>PC Superboy? What the f**k? This particular thread is about WW Hulk vs. KK.

Nihilist
imp pc kk would wreck ww hulk

TricksterPriest
This particular thread is about WW Hulk vs. KK.

"Imo WW Hulk dominates and this my fried is spite imo."

In order for this to be true, WWH must be more powerful than PC Superboy. Because KK has stalemated and beaten PC Superboy.

So once again, are you claiming WWH is more powerful than PC Superboy? no expression

fangirl101
Unless one has Long range powers to destroy like the entire planet that KK is standing on, then He is pretty much unbeatable in hand to hand unless one is say, Pre Crisis Validus.

spetznaz

Imagine how powerful one of his punches would be.

This reminds me of just before the First Gulf War when people would say how the Iraqi Republican Guard was an 'elite fighting force' that would annihilate the Allied Forces in the deserts of Iraq.

It also reminds me of just before the Afghanistan war, when the same 'experts' waxed poetic of how the Afghani Taliban were an unbeatable force, and how the Mujahadeen had wrecked havoc on the Soviets during the 1980s, the British Empire way before them during older days, and even some of the forces of Alexander the Great.

Yet, all the Republican guard in the early 90s, and the Taliban in 2001/02, did not even manage to do anything significant.

The moral of the story is this: it is easy to imagine how powerful your arsenal is, however if you do NOT get a chance to use it, then it is all for naught.

WWHulk could very easily kill Val. Even Joe Fixit could do it very well (goodness, give Jubilee a bread knife and she can kill Karate Kid).

The only problem is getting the opportunity to do so.

Someone who pwns pre-Crisis Daxamites and Kryptonians does not just stand there to 'imagine how powerful punches are.'

Knowsbleed33
Good grief. Karate Kid has nothing on WWH.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Good grief. Karate Kid has nothing on WWH.

um, Karate kid has beaten precrisis superboy and monel. you know, precrisis superboy the one who could move so fast that he could tavel billions of universes just playing with supergirl in agame of tag. the one who could move entire galaxies worth of planets. Please stop now. WWh couldn't even stop the juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
I suppose he can tap into the Speed Farce too right? Maybe even the Source?

fangirl101
I suppose he can tap into the Speed Farce too right? Maybe even the Source? What is your point? You don't like the fact that KK has the record? No one is beating Classic KK in a hand to hand up close fight. Maybe like Precrisis Validus.

Knowsbleed33
KK is good for a human. He ain't beating WWH. The fact that WWH couldn't stop Juggernaut doesn't support your arguement one bit.

xmarksthespot
I prefer it when my sentences make sense. But to each their own.

Knowsbleed33
ToMAYto, ToMAHto. Enjoy the difference.

cloud102
Some feats Karate Kid has done, Pre-Crisis/Pre-Zero Hour:

- Spar with PC Superboy and even placing him in a armlock that is designed for metas.
- Stop a mega Quake with his foot alone.
- Read others movements like Batgirl/Midnighter.
- Dodged Emerald Empresses attack by hearing her heart beat.
- Spar with M-Onel, while M-Onel was using SUPER-SPEED.
- Kicked M-Onel out of the atmosphere with one kick.
- Made a near invulnerable opponent cough up blood.
- Detect weaknesses in objects. Which is how he can break indestructible metals.
- Took on the Fatal Five by himself for a short time.

So, yeah, Val is capable of taking down the Hulk.

grimify
KK is good for a human. He ain't beating WWH. The fact that WWH couldn't stop Juggernaut doesn't support your arguement one bit.

Wow...

Do people just completely ignore the feats the characters have on-panel when forming an opinion?

I guess the answer is an obvious yes.

Knowsbleed33
Do people completely ignore what WWH did on panel?

And the obvious answer is?

xmarksthespot
Skrullposter Black Bolt. Iron Man. PIStrange. Sentry. Whoopdeefrickendoo. Craptacular wankfest... still not enough.

spetznaz
Do people completely ignore what WWH did on panel?

And the obvious answer is?
People are not ignoring what WWH did on panel. At least I know I am not.

WWH was a beast, and no one will argue that.

However, YOU are ignoring what KK has done on panel.

You talk of WWH creating earth quakes with every step he takes, yet ignore KK getting rid of a very large earthquake with a mere stomp of his foot.

You talk about WWH having awesome power in his punches, yet ignore the fact that KK was not even being touched by pre-Crisis Daxamites and Kryptonians (who not only had more power than WWH, but were also exceedingly fast).

You ask how KK could hurt someone like the Hulk, thus ignoring how he would destroy things that were supposed to be invulnerable.

Someone brings up a point that Batman stood toe to toe with KK, yet ignores the story behind that encounter (and more importantly, ignores that the original poster stated KK at his best).

You accuse others of ignoring on-panel feats, when the fact is that it is YOU who is just looking at WWH and totally ignoring what KK has done on panel.

Pot-kettle-black.

horrorwolf
World War Hulk pwns KK in minutes. KK's physical attacks wouldn't do jack to WWH.

Whether or not WWH is on the physical strength level of Kryptonians is very debatable, but I havent seen any that crack the continent with footsteps. Its a well known fact that WWH is capable as becoming even stronger. Dynamic HF+Dynamic Strength =Kid loses eventually.

He just doesn't have the level of durabilty and damage soaking necessary to stand here.

basilisk

Well, the Hulk has been knocked out cold by pressure point attacks before, so if it can be done then KK can do it. Unless WWH was demonstrably more durable and resistant than savage Hulk, which I didn't think he was.

janus77
Originally posted by basilisk
Well, the Hulk has been knocked out cold by pressure point attacks before, so if it can be done then KK can do it. Unless WWH was demonstrably more durable and resistant than savage Hulk, which I didn't think he was.
Zom/Strange, Sentry, several city-leveling bombs and one planet-destroying warpcore breach... I think it's safe to say he's a lot more durable than Savage Hulk.

Hulk's durability is just a function of his general level of power at any given time.

as a plot device character, KK can obviously beat Hulk.
as a forums battle (given the emphasis on no "CIS/PIS"wink I don't think KK can even hurt Hulk.

fangirl101
Zom/Strange, Sentry, several city-leveling bombs and one planet-destroying warpcore breach... I think it's safe to say he's a lot more durable than Savage Hulk.

Hulk's durability is just a function of his general level of power at any given time.

as a forums battle (given the emphasis on no "CIS/PIS"wink I don't think KK can even hurt Hulk.
PIS/CIS are applied totally differently. CIS is allowed if it's part of the characters personality like the absorbing man or Sentry. PIS is when something only happens once or shouldn't have happened. But KK is from the far future and he's studied like every alien martial arts in the galaxy. So it's perfectly OK for him to be able to beat hulk. It's within his powerset and ability.

FearOfBlood
Hulk 10/10

FearOfBlood

Co-signed.

fangirl101
What the hell is wrong with people? are you so marvel blind that you cant' see how you look? How the hell can WWH beat a guy who could beat Precrisis Kryptonians and Daxamites? The sheer utter fanboyims knowns no bounds.

Mindset
When did KK beat Superboy or Mon El, I've never seen the scans where he beat them?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by fangirl101
What the hell is wrong with people? are you so marvel blind that you cant' see how you look? How the hell can WWH beat a guy who could beat Precrisis Kryptonians and Daxamites? The sheer utter fanboyims knowns no bounds.

I have no idea how he beat Superboy, but thats his own problem.

KK vs WorldWarHulk=KK getting pwned. Hes a perfect example of a guy who can dish but can't take anything whatsoever. Hulk is bound to do some fatal damage while continually getting more powerful that KK can't handle.

Also Hulk has shown incredible resistance to pressure points.

TricksterPriest
Anyone giving Hulk the win here is retarded. Plain and simple.

Is Hulk more powerful than PC Superboy? HELL NO. But apparently Hulk can exceed him and PC Daxamites in ability. thumb down

Mindset
When did KK beat Superboy or Mon El, I've never seen the scans where he beat them?

quanchi112
"Imo WW Hulk dominates and this my fried is spite imo."

In order for this to be true, WWH must be more powerful than PC Superboy. Because KK has stalemated and beaten PC Superboy.

So once again, are you claiming WWH is more powerful than PC Superboy? no expression Different characters matchup differently with each other. Thor has an easier time against the Surfer than say Superman imo. But Superman still beats Thor imo.
Like I said WW Hulk wins here and easily imo. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
I have no idea how he beat Superboy, but thats his own problem.

KK vs WorldWarHulk=KK getting pwned. Hes a perfect example of a guy who can dish but can't take anything whatsoever. Hulk is bound to do some fatal damage while continually getting more powerful that KK can't handle.

Also Hulk has shown incredible resistance to pressure points. Agreed. This is a curbstomp imo as well.

tkitna
Originally posted by fangirl101

Then the Precrisis Kryptonians and Daxamites fought like idiots.

I cant see KK beating WWH either and I like KK. During his fight with Superboy, he displayed that he was a better fighter, but Superboy was taking it easy. If the chips were down, KK would have been dead then also.

(If they fought again and KK somehow beat Superboy, i'd like to know who wrote that abomination of a story so I can avoid any other stories he might have written)

carver9
WWH is beating kk 10/10, just to much power.

carver9
Different characters matchup differently with each other. Thor has an easier time against the Surfer than say Superman imo. But Superman still beats Thor imo.
Like I said WW Hulk wins here and easily imo. smile

I disagree with some of this post. Im not going to say what since it dont belong here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree with some of this post. Im not going to say what since it dont belong here. Thats fine as I dont expect everyone to agree with everything that I post. Such is life.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree with some of this post. Im not going to say what since it dont belong here. hmmm let me guess

since you already agreed that WWH would win 10/10

I'm guessing you disagree about Superman beating THor part?

grimify
PC KK would win this fairly easily. He's got too much skill.

cloud102
Originally posted by grimify
PC KK would win this fairly easily. He's got too much skill.

Yup. If anyone were to read my thread, Val knows MA's that could put HIGHLY powered metas in restraints. He also took on Fatal Five, which included Validus.

Validus>>>>>> WW Hulk. Not even close.

psycho gundam
this thread is hilarious.

kk vs juggernaut is next, i called it first.

Parallex
With all due respect to all here, I'd have to agree with those that remember some of Val's feats against PC Superboy and Monel. PC versions of those guys were just incredible I remember them being WAY off scale levels. I also remember Val damaging possibly even breaking the jaw of a Daxamite ( which were supposed to be a naturally stronger race than Kal Els) which would require unbelievable power and along with even having the speed to slip Monel's superspeed punches then counter that with his own attack ? Can you imagine what kind of speed that would take to avoid and effectly counter PC Superboy and Mon El. I can't seem to imagine WWH doing those things. I have to say that peak PC Val would be a safe bet 10/10 , but thats just my opinion.You've gotta remember how ridiculous PC heroes power levels were.

Knowsbleed33
WWH wins. Yeah, I said it.

OneDumbG0
Anyone giving Hulk the win here is retarded. Plain and simple.

Is Hulk more powerful than PC Superboy? HELL NO. But apparently Hulk can exceed him and PC Daxamites in ability. thumb down PC Karate Kid was a walking plot device. He would win... by simply touching World War Hulk in a nerve center that calms his rage completely. He'd probably be able to cure Hulk of just being the Hulk through his abilities. He could probably step on the ground in such a precise and calculated manner that would crack a planet in half.

Hulk is not more powerful than PC Superboy. But if Hulk was a DC comics character and he made his appearance in a PC Superboy comic published during the Golden Age, you bet your ass that the author would have a "PC Hulk" throwing a PC Superboy around. PC Superboy had a lot of terrible feats too. Which is something I think a lot of people who have never read Golden Age comics, except for what they see in respect threads, fail to realize. Hard to blame people for not being able to look past the general sillyness of it all, IMHO. Nonetheless, using that grain of salt and taking it all seriously:

Karate Kid 10/10.

cloud102
Yeah, he is. Val has broken Interon, DC's Adimantium on more than one occasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.