Kotor 2 triumvirate vs Rots(anakin, mace, and obi wan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
We dont need to do the sword duel because we all know that mace and anakin had new styles that the triumvirate wont know about so in strict swords the rots team pwns so we will go straight to the all out fight which is the only logical one.

they fight in

1) trayus core
2) geonosis hangar

Gideon
The lightsaber fight goes to the prequel combatants, by a ridiculously easy margin. The Force contest goes to the KotOR combatants by an equally ridiculously easy margin. All out? Probably KotOR. If they cross sabers, however, they're ****ed.

Jbill311
All out probably wouldn't go to kotor b/c in a brawl it is incredibly unlikely that the triumvirate would be able to avoid a saber confrontation. Mace + Anakin could take Nihilus + Traya, leaving Obi to take care of Sion (the impenetrable defense would help). Even if Anakin or Obi died, one of the duo + Mace would be able to fend off the trio in an all out fight, but that leaves one force user free to pick them off. For the sake of argument, we should probably assume that the world destroying power takes too long to activate, so as to allow a fight to take place at all.

I see Mace + Ani taking Traya and Nihilus while Obi Wan fends off Sion. Traya will die first, allowing Anakin to help his master. After they cut Sion to pieces, they team up and take out Nihilus. With incredible difficulty, no one dies. With bad luck, Obi might die, ending the other two's chances.

Tangible God
Now let's bring the Triumvirate's zombiesque powers:

Traya will sever them. Nihilus will eat them. And Sion will wear them down through exhaustion.

God, I hate those three.

Master Crimzon
I can't stand 'em. Here's the deal:

Sabers- The prequel guys, obviously. Do I really need to explain why? Well... Obi-Wan, the ultimate master of Soresu, Mace Windu, the inventor of the 'deadliest' form, capable of attacking so fast multiple arms are visible, and Anakin, the 'strongest and fastest Jedi' of his generation, a guy who grows stronger as a fight progresses thanks to his virtually unlimited force power. The KotOR guys lack any sort of known skill with a saber. They definetly die.

Force- Triumvirate, with ridiculous ease. The only real 'force' factor on the prequel's team is Mace, and even Mace's impressive displays of the force can't match Nihilus' raw power and sheer ability with the force, and Traya's drain and arsenal of powerful techniques.

All-Out- Triumvirate wins. I do, however, see Sion dying, as he is clearly the least powerful of the triumvirate and seems to focus primarily on lightsaber combat. Any one of the Jedi can simply disable him or decapacitate him. However, even if that happens, the team gets eaten.

Man of Christ
nilihus needs time for that technique

Darth Subjekt
if its such a clear cut and decisive victory with these three, then why bother? Its like comparing apples to oranges. Anakin's raw power is higher than Nihilus's but since he has the big flanneled one writing for him and the uber-power-lovers writing for Nihilus, its an unfair comparison.

GenomeFrozener
Sith Triumvirate stomp.

Darth Subjekt
If're they so insanely uber, then put them up against the Council or something.

Pyron_Knight
I think we did that.
No wait, it was the whole PT Jedi Order. lol
Good times.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
I think we did that.
No wait, it was the whole PT Jedi Order. lol
Good times.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=435031&pagenumber=1

Pyron_Knight
Whoa. It was just the two of them?
Even awesomer.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Whoa. It was just the two of them?
Even awesomer.

How about the fact that thread got to 25 pages in a week. I remember reading it that thread when I first joined. I'm noy gonna read it again but dam there was some serious debating there.

EDIT: Did you really have to revive it?

Pyron_Knight
Yes. I enjoy reviving old topics.

JKBart
LMFAO

Azronger
Nihilus carries his team to victory on both rounds.

MythLord
RotS team.

chingchangwalla
Sion accidentally kills his team, then Obi-Wan does the same. Stalemate.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
Nihilus carries his team to victory on both rounds.
Nah, not in all-out. Only if he drains Mace and Obi-Wan first, and they team up on Anakin.

UCanShootMyNova
Nihilus wins.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Nah, not in all-out. Only if he drains Mace and Obi-Wan first, and they team up on Anakin.

Which is what he's going to do absolutely everytime. And besides, Drain isn't his only weapon; he could also ragdoll them.

JKBart
yiiz nihilus is FER POWERFU

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
Which is what he's going to do absolutely everytime. And besides, Drain isn't his only weapon; he could also ragdoll them.
I've thought, that he would focus on Anakin, as he is the strongest of the RotS team.; and has a drain resistance.

chingchangwalla
Mace is the strongest.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Mace is the strongest.
Legends Anakin>Windu
He is one tier, or so, above him in the force.

Trocity
Forget Nihilus, Traya one shots dozens of elite sith without even gesturing; she removes the PT team with casual disdain.

carthage
thumb up

She also BTEAMED elite duelists like Brianna. Proof Anakin is as skilled?

chingchangwalla
Legends Anakin>Windu
He is one tier, or so, above him in the force.
erm Nah Anakin's force power is heavily overrated. If he can't outright ragdoll you he's kinda ****ed. He uses the environment sometimes but Mace is still better.

Ursumeles
He has more raw power. He has moved Dreadnoughts shortly after AotC, for an example.

chingchangwalla
Mace soloing thousands of Super battle droids is more impressive tbh

MythLord
Not when padawan Annie solos an army of droids. thumb up

chingchangwalla
erm Mace is still better

Ursumeles
Nah. Mace is only ~Dooku, Anakin is an tier better than that.

chingchangwalla
A better tier than Dooku and Mace? One whole tier? So he's better than everyone in the SW universe?

Ursumeles
No.
I have Dooku/Mace at the top of Tier 7/bottom of Tier 8 in the Force, and Anakin as high 8, so roughtly an tier. The likes of Plagueis, Yoda, Sidious and co. are still ahead of him.

SunRazer
Not sure why people are getting salty at some "new" feats (they really aren't). Nobody's putting them on par with Anakin, lmfao.

Ursumeles

SunRazer
Talking about the people saltily mocking Traya's killing of the assasssins and B-teaming Brianna. Nobody raised her to prime Anakin tier because of them, lol. There's no reason to be souring those feats because of one's prejudices.

cs_zoltan
You can't B-team a single person Nova, lmao.

SunRazer
That's just a term I attached because I was getting lazy and "blitz" sounds weird when you're not really striking back.

But yeah, she was doing to Brianna what Yoda did to Saesee, Plo and Depa.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Talking about the people saltily mocking Traya's killing of the assasssins and B-teaming Brianna. Nobody raised her to prime Anakin tier because of them, lol. There's no reason to be souring those feats because of one's prejudices.
Lol. Trayas impressive af, and I like her. I would wank her, lel.

SunRazer
Well, these people don't, since Surik lost to Nyriss in what was the worst written fight in history.

cs_zoltan
Your hyperboles are shittier than Stover's.

SunRazer
Hyperboles? She did the exact same thing, but it was against one person, lol.

cs_zoltan
I don't know what to say Nova. I've seen some retarded shit on KMC, but this is a contender for the Top 3.

Ursumeles

SunRazer
And:

My point is that the Jedi attack in both cases, Kreia and Yoda barely seem to move, yet they're dodging everything easily. That's identical in both scenarios, and that's the only part of interest.

cs_zoltan
Yes, but one was done against Brianna, the other against 3 jedi who are way superior to Brianna.

I guess I should start comparing this:
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4929045-tk+moves+durges+ship.jpg

To this:
watch?v=1_aOR6H9h0I

SunRazer
I thought Warehouse was the guy who couldn't read, not you. I never once compared the feats in quality, lol. I only said they were identical in terms of what was done.

Yeah, this might be one of the top three retarded things on KMC laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
But it's not identical at all by virtue of Brianna not being a team. If you can't comprehend the difference between a single person and a team then I wonder how you got this far in life.

SunRazer
I'm not comparing who she did it against, lmfao. I'm saying it's identical because Traya dodged it in identical fashion. I'm not comparing what she dodged, only how she dodged it.

If you can't comprehend that, indeed, it's a wonder how you got this far in life. There's a reason I distinguished between Brianna and the Jedi trio, and only noted that it was identical otherwise.

cs_zoltan
By calling it B-teaming you indeed compare them. Or you use a hyperbole. You denied both so far.

So which one is it, retarded comparison or retarded hyperbole?

SunRazer
I explained what I meant to you by B-teaming and why I said it, lol. I'm lazy.

Moreover, if you care to read my post, I said "she did to Brianna what Yoda did to Plo, Saesee and Depa". In other words, I've already distinguished between Brianna and those three. Otherwise, yes, the feats are identical. Your concession's accepted.

It's obvious what I mean, and if it isn't, then I've just cleared it up. The fact that you're trying to make something out of this is pretty laughable. Move on.

cs_zoltan
Does accepting concession when you are plain retarded somehow helps you sleep at night? Because I've seen you do that a lot.

And yes you explained what you meant, which is a hyperbole. Look it up in the dictionary.

By calling what Traya did B-Teaming you made a comparison, whether you wanted to or not. A comparison can either be exact or it can be exaggerated.

A hyperbole is an exaggerated statement or claim not meant to be taken literally. You denied that it's a hyperbole then went ahead and said you don't think they are exactly the same just identical. Hence it's a hyperbole.

I'm sorry that being a retarded hurts Nova. Don't worry, your retardness hurts me too.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I wonder how you got this far in life.

Sarcasm?

Nova's life accomplishments - so far - consist of running away from debates he can't win.

SunRazer
Does accepting concession when you are plain retarded somehow helps you sleep at night? Because I've seen you do that a lot.

And yes you explained what you meant, which is a hyperbole. Look it up in the dictionary.

By calling what Traya did B-Teaming you made a comparison, whether you wanted to or not. A comparison can either be exact or it can be exaggerated.

A hyperbole is an exaggerated statement or claim not meant to be taken literally. You denied that it's a hyperbole then went ahead and said you don't think they are exactly the same just identical. Hence it's a hyperbole.

I'm sorry that being a retarded hurts Nova. Don't worry, your retardness hurts me too.

You're pretty dumb, lmao. There's no hyperbole in the fact that Kreia and Yoda both dodged their respective strikes easily without appearing to move. That was the only point of comparison, as I clarified twice already. The term "B-teaming" was something I dubbed out of laziness fort this effortless, blitz-tier dodging. Whether it was against Brianna or an entire trio of Jedi is besides the point, as I've said. Other people haven't found this hard to grasp.

In other words, you have no point, so you're throwing insults and refusing to back down to save face. Try letting this go. thumb up

cs_zoltan
This is just said Nova. I tried to explain how ****ed up you are but you aren't intelligent enough to comprehend what a hyperbole is, and I'm not a teacher, idk how to deal with retards.

If you give me your paypal I send you some cash for school.

SunRazer
I tried to explain how ****ed up you are but you aren't intelligent enough to comprehend what a hyperbole is, and I'm not a teacher, idk how to deal with retards.

If you give me your paypal I send you some cash for school.

I'm liking the fact that this is coming from someone who makes unintelligible sentences like "This is just said Nova".

Anyway, there's no hyperbole. As I said, the only comparison is that Kreia and Yoda dodged the strikes effortlessly. There's no exaggeration in that. I'm not using the term "B-team" as a reference to Sidious' performance against the B-team or anything. I'm just using it because it has the connotation of blitzing.

Let go of this, lol. The fact that you have such emotional stakes in this is pathetic. I've clarified, it's over. There's no point in continuing this unless you truly feel insecure letting this go. If it restores your dignity, then yes, "it's hyperbole". Now leave me be. I don't have the energy to waste on trivial things like this.

Ziggystardust
Piss poor debating.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Piss poor debating.

This isn't debating to begin with. It's me clarifying my point and receiving some shit for doing that.

But seeing as you have the most emotional stake of us all, I'm hardly surprised that you took the opportunity to sling shit at me, Ziggy. You're the most pathetic person on this forum, so I have nothing to fear.

Ziggystardust
*yawn

SunRazer
That's what everybody does when you go on your tirades, yeah.

Ziggystardust
Trash talkings never been your strong suit. Go back to crying and running away from people who would god-stomp in any verbal, written or physical interaction.

Ziggystardust
* or sexual - seen as that's what you want most.

SunRazer
Keep thinking that you're more than just a humorous distraction, lol.

cs_zoltan
I'm liking the fact that this is coming from someone who makes unintelligible sentences like "This is just said Nova".

Yes, because making a single typo is totally comparable to repeatedly not getting what a hypebole is despite it being a very simple concept.

http://i.imgur.com/lnfw6.png

Anyway, there's no hyperbole. As I said, the only comparison is that Kreia and Yoda dodged the strikes effortlessly. There's no exaggeration in that. I'm not using the term "B-team" as a reference to Sidious' performance against the B-team or anything. I'm just using it because it has the connotation of blitzing.

There is exaggeration, because Yoda dodged 3 jedi's strikes who are all superior to Brianna.

Tell me, if I say that I ran like Usain Bolt when I smelled my pizza burning in the oven, hyperbole or not?

Let go of this, lol. The fact that you have such emotional stakes in this is pathetic. I've clarified, it's over. There's no point in continuing this unless you truly feel insecure letting this go.

Yet here you are not letting it go. I guess you are just as emotionally invested as me. And now you will have to reply again with a cool demeanor pretending that only I'm worked up over this and you aren't, yet you do the same thing as me by replying again and again.

Now you are in a dilemma. Are you gona reply to try to win this pissing contest and prove you are just as pathetic as you claimed I am, or you will take your own advice because you'd like to pretend you don't care?

Ziggystardust
The problem is with These nu-debaters is they have so much of their ego invested in SW discussions, Sunrazer can't admit he's on the losing-end and will come up with rationalisations when people are plainly better than him. He's seen me stomp everyone and anyone in the socio-political debate-sphere, so it's no wonder why he's still too scared to face-off in front of everyone esle regarding something trivial.

Ursumeles
Oh, Ziggy, I am still waiting for a prove, that you stomped Wollf, lol.

SunRazer
This is truly tiring, lol. But I'm bored, so...

Yes, because making a single typo is totally comparable to repeatedly not getting what a hypebole is despite it being a very simple concept.

The only person who can't get it is you. You're the only one who can't comprehend what I've said even though I've been talking about this for weeks.

I don't want to be slinging insults all the time, but.... what?

I already told you that my comparison is in no way similar to this one. I said they both dodged effortlessly. I never compared the quality of the showings, as I've said three times. In other words, your analogy would be "I ran", not "I ran like Usain Bolt". Because what I said was "she dodged enemy strikes effortlessly", not "she dodged the Jedi trio's strikes effortlessly" or "she dodged the Jedi trio's strikes with the agility of Yoda" etc. I'm not comparing it to any singular figure in terms of the quality of the showing, as I've said countless times. I'm comparing the act itself, which is simply the dodging (effortlessly). So as I said, your analogy fails. Stop bringing up analogies where you're comparing figure X to figure Y. I've already said that I'm only comparing acts, or actions, and in no proportion to the figures themselves.

I'm proving that my point isn't hyperbole, then you bring up some unrelated hyperbolic analogy, and then say that my point's the same, and say that I don't understand hyperbole. Guess that's why it's hyperbole.

I know you'll call me a hypocrite on this, but I'm bored, and I'm technically obligated to defend myself when I'm called out, even if it's for the smallest of reasons. My stake is in my argument, not my emotions. Whether or not I choose to defend that stake is up to me. You, however, just don't want to let this go, since you're afraid of losing face. I'm not afraid of that, since this doesn't affect my stance or argument on this whatsoever. Now, it's up to you if you want to respond.

But of course, if you're going to give me shit, then perhaps I may as well as just leave this alone to prove that I really don't have emotional stakes here. In fact, I'll prove it with this - make any response, even if you type "zzz", and I'll type "I concede". I'm not afraid of this, because, as I said, I have no emotional investment. I'm curious to see if you'd be capable of letting go in the same way, though.

cs_zoltan
This is getting too serious, and indeed pathetic for something as irrelevant as this "debate", so I'm gona only reply to the point of contention without the shit slinging.

I already told you that my comparison is in no way similar to this one. I said they both dodged effortlessly. I never compared the quality of the showings, as I've said three times.

I'm aware you didn't compare the quality of the showing, that's why it's a HYPERBOLE. If you would've compared the quality, then it wouldn't be a HYPERBOLE. It would be retarded wanking.

In other words, your analogy would be "I ran", not "I ran like Usain Bolt". Because what I said was "she dodged enemy strikes effortlessly", not "she dodged the Jedi trio's strikes effortlessly" or "she dodged the Jedi trio's strikes with the agility of Yoda" etc. I'm not comparing it to any singular figure in terms of the quality of the showing, as I've said countless times.

No, you didn't do that. You said Traya B-Team'd Brianna. You could've said she effortlessly dodged her strikes, but you said she dodged it like how Yoda dodged. Just like how I could've said I ran fast, but I said I ran like Bolt. You compared what Traya did to what Yoda did, in a smaller scale, hence the hypebole.

Not sure why you are so worked up over this. There's nothing wrong with hyperboles. Me saying your hyperboles are as shitty as Stover's was meant as a friendly jab. When you denied it's a hyperbole then I thought you meant literally. Since that's the only two options there are.

I'm comparing the act itself, which is simply the dodging (effortlessly). So as I said, your analogy fails. Stop bringing up analogies where you're comparing figure X to figure Y.

I compared the act itself as well, which is simply the running (fast). So as I said, your comparison is a hyperbole.

I've already said that I'm only comparing acts, or actions, and in no proportion to the figures themselves.

That's exactly what hyperbole is, lmao.

SunRazer
This is getting too serious, and indeed pathetic for something as irrelevant as this "debate", so I'm gona only reply to the point of contention without the shit slinging.

Well, that worked, lol.

There's no comparison in the first place, so it can't be hyperbole.

The reason I mentioned Yoda was because he was one of the few (or perhaps only?) people in the mythos who's noted to dodge attacks without even seeming to move. That was the basis of my comparison, nothing more.

I'm not worked up. This is clearly just a misunderstanding that's dragged on for a bit too long, lol.

But what does it matter whether it's hyperbole or not, lol? We're detracting from discussions relating to the feat itself.

Then you should've said "running fast", not "running like Bolt". There's no comparison to any person here in terms of quality.

'kay.

cs_zoltan
There's no comparison in the first place, so it can't be hyperbole.

The reason I mentioned Yoda was because he was one of the few (or perhaps only?) people in the mythos who's noted to dodge attacks without even seeming to move. That was the basis of my comparison, nothing more.

erm

SunRazer
Referring to different things, my friend.

In the first one - "there's no comparison in the first place, so it can't be hyperbole."

In the second one - "That was the basis of my comparison , nothing more."

I kind of explained it, lol.

cs_zoltan
In the second one - "That was the basis of my comparison , nothing more."

That's exactly what hyperbole is, lmao.

SunRazer
"exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

Really? It's not exaggerated or anything, and it is meant to be taken literally. They both dodged their opponent's strikes so effortlessly that it appeared that they didn't even move. That's all. The fact that they dodged strikes from different-quality opponents isn't part of the comparison.

cs_zoltan
The fact that they dodged strikes from different-quality opponents isn't part of the comparison.

It never is.

SunRazer
Anyways, it's a good feat, Traya's underrated, and that's it, lol.

Ziggystardust
Oh, Ziggy, I am still waiting for a prove, that you stomped Wollf, lol.

Wollf and I have a had a few debates before. The stomping on my part was always effortless. He would usually rage-quit. Sometimes he'd even go back to his lair to reflect upon spilled milk, and sometimes his friends would even reiterate the reality of the situation back to him.

http://i67.tinypic.com/20krh41.png

Ursumeles

MythLord
Deronn teasing me equals me getting smashed in a debate I really had no interest about, apparently. mmm

Keep thinking that you're more than just a humorous distraction, lol.

Ursumeles

MythLord
I am aware. I do, however, find it hilarious that Ziggy has bookmarked pages where someone mentions something about one me, or I say something.
I really am like his senpai... He will not be noticed.

Ursumeles
Yeah, it is ridicolous.

Ziggystardust
http://i68.tinypic.com/jpkawp.png

Ziggystardust
I must say Wolf, the excuses are getting more diverse.

Edit : is Urse your alt?

Ziggystardust
"Nobody wants to write essays about a fictional verse" is quite a good excuse to get out of a debate, though.

Ursumeles
Lol. No xD
We had that one time, with Syn.

Also: Link to a debate, please :/

MythLord
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XjqIyXoOhWA/V903WFu1ZwI/AAAAAAAAAeg/wPyO9H6kObo1-uhiqc6bMrcGlmntepUOwCJoC/w440-h360-rw/Dont%2Bgive%2Ba%2Bfuq.gif

BTW, you weren't even challenging me to a debate that time, lel. Just wanted me to write up an essay or somethin'.

Ziggystardust
Lol. No xD
We had that one time, with Syn.

And guess what... we're having that one again now. But you were rather quick to deny it. I'm certainly suspicious. I will give you all the links under the sun, when you convince me you're not his alt. For now, I'm going to post the various excuses Wolfmyth has given to avoid getting stomped in a debate by Ziggy.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2iiwwwk.png

Ursumeles
Ask Ant. I've chatted with him, and I think he coul tell you, that we aren't the same person.

Ziggystardust
Ask Ant. I've chatted with him, and I think he coul tell you, that we aren't the same person.

LOL, that is not nearly good enough confirmation. Ant is just a kid. He was convinced I was AncientPower for quite some time, even when nobody else was.

But I am suspicious. You seem to be getting agitated that I won't give you any links. And despite me providing you with a screenshot of Wolf confessing that he'd like to purge the entirety of KMC - just because i stomped him in a debate (as usual) - you still said you would side with him "any-day". Suspicious indeed.

MythLord
I had no idea what KMC was like at the time. Most of the KMCers on Vine during that time period just said: "Concession accepted, m8!"

Beniboybling
Ursumeles is Bart, we've been over this.

McP
Sion is a non-facor, Kreia and Nihilus might be only superior to Obi-Wan. Anakin and Mace wont be beaten by those clowns.

Ursumeles
Yeah, just to troll you, I've chatted, like, an hour with Ant thumb up Also, when was that? I mean, c'mon, he's grown older.

I've asked you like a dozen times, for a link, and you never gave me one.
He said that, before I was here, and its likely an hyperbole, so I don't care.
If you won't give me links, then could you give me an scree, in which you win a debate against him? I've just saw Wollf being angry, Deronn mocking him, and some guy, seemingly saying that you won.

You once said, that you stomped SunRazer, and in this debate, he stomped you.
So, forgive me, if I take your words, with a grain of slt.
I would side with him, because he don't say things like: Kyle>>Caedus, or Krayt is faster than Krayt, lol.
Like I said before, you are a good debater, but your opinions and your proving is disgusting.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ursumeles is Bart, we've been over this.
big grin

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ursumeles Yeah, just to troll you,

Confessing your bedroom antics is a sin that's not going to make me relay links to part of the stratosphere, where I've emerged victorious, tugging wolf's head in between my thighs, any faster. Be patient now. Said debates do exist and they are more numerous then you can imagine. But until you stop chugging on nutsacks, you won't be getting a look in. I am in a minagimous mood, so perhaps it's best if you prove your skill in the art of argumentative dialect. Then I will link you to the Jacen vs Kyle debate, and you can finish were wolf could not.

So one can only conclude that you don't know each other very well.

But not necessarily wiser. I do not count ant as a credible source regarding any sort of social matter and I barely give him much credit for dealings in the fictional realm, other than Revan-topics - even then - proceeding with caution.

Perhaps you should try asking a dozen-and-one times.

We're done.

Ursumeles
Lol. I mean, he himself is a KMC User, so...
Also, cool that you ignored the important part of my response.
Have a nice day.

DarthAnt66
Lmfao, Ziggy thinking he still has an ounce of credibility left after the Clinton/Lizard fiasco? laughing out loud

Laughable and pathetic.

Ziggs, let's get a head-count on who actually takes you seriously here. Name everyone you can think of:

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lmfao, Ziggy thinking he still has an ounce of credibility left after the Clinton/Lizard fiasco? laughing out loud

Laughable and pathetic.

Ziggs, let's get a head-count on who actually takes you seriously here. Name everyone you can think of:

LMFAO

Ziggystardust
It's ok Ant, you're still the King of Revan - but not much else. While I am the Battlebar's champion of controversy.

DarthAnt66
Damn, you can't even name one person?

You're the champion of typing bullshit, certainly...

but not much else.
thumb up

Ziggystardust
I should think everyone does. There are very few who can argue from such controversial positions and get away with it - look theres no need to be upset - you are the king of Revan, isn't that what you always wanted? I am the king of everything else.

Ziggystardust
Saying that, i might of offended every minority group here.

DarthAnt66
No, I'm fairly certain anyone can post stupid statements, stir up controversy, and then be laughed at by everyone, actually.

You're no different from a typical YT commenter.

Ziggystardust
And apparently everyone can get as upset as you are right now smile

Edit : Look i've given you the Revan mantle, surely you can't want anything else? I mean you don't really have many interests outside of him. unless i'm missing something?

Ursumeles
Never read Ant wanking Anakin? Really?

Selenial
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Saying that, i might of offended every minority group here.

*have.

"Might have". Quite the genius you are smile

Ziggystardust
I have never seen Ant start crying when someone disrespects Anakin. Revan on the other hand - oh boy - well.. just ask Neph. Ant went from being (strangely) obsessed with Neph to swearing a vendetta towards him, just because Neph stated Revan couldn't beat Zannah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.