Fight of the Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Match 1: Black Bolt vs Gladiator

Match 2: Gladiator vs Vulcan

Main Event: Black Bolt vs Vulcan

And Bonus Stage: Shi'Ar + Inhumans + Atlantide + Earth + Asgard (no prep, but Asgard have the Asgardian Destroyer full power)

vs

Mighty Galactus (current)

Bouboumaster
bump

Bouboumaster
bump

Bouboumaster
Bumpty Bump!

batdude123
no expression

Val-E-Doosh
laughing out loud

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
bump

Ha-Son
bump

batdude123
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/9506.gif

Starscream M
Bumpty Bump!

occultdestroyer
Humpty dumpty

guy222
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6749/wok01020.th.jpg

KingD19
Only reason Gladiator won that fight is because Bolt's powers were neutralized.

1. Bolt
2.Gladiator(He's won against Vulcan already, Vulcan even admitted he couldn't touch him, meaning he couldn't harm him with any of his powers)
3. A full out scream and Bolt wins in the 1st few seconds on the fight.

And in the bonus match, Galactus loses, but barely.

guy222
Galactus is being hunted by BRB

thumb down

Lord Feron

And Bonus Stage: Shi'Ar + Inhumans + Atlantide + Earth + Asgard (no prep, but Asgard have the Asgardian Destroyer full power)

vs

HMmm Black Bolt only because Glad would have to get close to bolt and (for some reason wouldn't speed blitz BB w/e) at close range BB voice is devastating.

Glads and Easily. That is one of the rare occasions you see Glads "very confident." Like someone said before when vulcan tried to use his powers it was as if his powers weren't even working. Not that t slowed him down or just hurt a little bit, it was as if Vulcan had not power to affect him in anyway. That is the true potential of Glads.

BB it would be a hard fight if Vulcan plays it smart. He might be able to negate BB powers like in that scan guy put up. Unless BB does a full power blast and I really doubt Vulcan can handle such raw power. Also BB should be able to get close enough for a few punches, the master blow would kill vulcan imo.

IMO Galactus falls, but when he falls so does the whole MU right? So that would be a bad idea. Anyway, with the greatest minds at work they could easily come up with something to own Galactus barring that he doesnt just blast them all away in a instance.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus is being hunted by BRB

thumb down

explain?????

Philosophía
Gladiator
Gladiator
Black Bolt
I don't care.

quanchi112
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6749/wok01020.th.jpg I leafed through it guy. It seems BB is going to go on a tear after this.

guy222
Originally posted by DarkOdin
explain?????

New book coming soon...Beta Ray Bill is hunting Galactus and with Marvel jobbing out the Big Guy prolly be a high showing for Bill

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
I leafed through it guy. It seems BB is going to go on a tear after this.

He needs a good showing but at the expense of Big G. I hope not

quanchi112
New book coming soon...Beta Ray Bill is hunting Galactus and with Marvel jobbing out the Big Guy prolly be a high showing for Bill He is really hunting Galactus. Why?

GalacticStorm

vs

1)Gladiator
2)Gladiator

Main Event Black Bolt. I just cant see Vulcan being able to shield against the full might of Black Bolts scream.

Bonus Stage. The team beats Galactus.

Enyalus

quanchi112
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
1)Gladiator
2)Gladiator

Main Event Black Bolt. I just cant see Vulcan being able to shield against the full might of Black Bolts scream.

Bonus Stage. The team beats Galactus. I feel like BB might just go apeshit on Glads when he catches up with him.

The Nuul
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6749/wok01020.th.jpg

He cant say anything, hes a mute... no expression

Lord Feron
I feel like BB might just go apeshit on Glads when he catches up with him.

I got a feel that will happen to. I love Glads but I agree BB gonna get Glads in a headlock somehow and yell his brains out.

Mrblonde
Why would Gladiator beat BB exactly ? Didn't BB already destroy Gladiator twice .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Why would Gladiator beat BB exactly ? Didn't BB already destroy Gladiator twice . No, he hasn't.Originally posted by Lord Feron
I got a feel that will happen to. I love Glads but I agree BB gonna get Glads in a headlock somehow and yell his brains out. I have a feeling this arc might have me rooting for BB. I wish Glads would just say f--- the shiar already. Both characters are very cool though.

occultdestroyer
1. Gladiator
2. Gladiator
3. Blackagar Boltagon
4. Non-jobbing Big G

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt. He's proven himself to stand toe to toe with top tier bricks. And that's all he needs to do, is to last long enough, to pull off a scream. However, if Gladiator was fighting smart he'd blitz Bolt in the throat or heat ray him in the throat or mouth. I could see Gladiator winning this also but i'll lean towards BB.

Gladiator. Vulcan isn't Black Bolt. Gladiator's going to wreck the other eye and smash him to a pulp.

Black Bolt. Even with his powers neutralized, Bolt is still stronger than Vulcan and would like break Vulcan's hands and beat him to death with his bare hands.

He is really hunting Galactus. Why?

Not sure. But I would think this is because Galactus was the one who destroyed his people's new home world.

leonheartmm
bolt

vulcan

vulcan

bonus stage, galactus gets raped

Mrblonde
No, he hasn't. I have a feeling this arc might have me rooting for BB. I wish Glads would just say f--- the shiar already. Both characters are very cool though.

BB Has knocked Karllak out with a whisper the first then the second time they had a brief scuffle before BB left but BB was dominating the fight

vansonbee

Blackbolt
Gladiator
Blackbolt

Only reason Glad overwhelm by BB physical assault because of his lack of confidence. BB did KO Glad before with whisper. Now Glad Dramatize for life confused

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by leonheartmm
bolt

vulcan

vulcan

bonus stage, galactus gets raped

How does Vulcan beat Gladiator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.