Black Panther vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
This has to do with skill only. No powers.

Which is the superior swordsmen?( if you think one is better with one type of sword, wgile the other is better with another type of sword give reasons why)

Which is the superior bo staff fighter

Which is the superior nunchuck fighter.

Which is the superior knife fighter

Which is the superior claw fighter

Soljer
You didn't include empty-hand?

Why? erm.

Apolloknight
I dont mind giving wolverine the edge in every single catagory aside from swords and knifes. (Even tho T'challa is trained in all types of armed combat). Mostly, I dont feel like going back in forth on bo's, nunchucks, and claws.

Well with swords, how powerful was his Muramasa? Remember Black Panther has the Ebony Blade these days.

Soljer
If I have to be perfectly honest, I'd give Panther the nod in claws.

Wolverine seems to be far more animalistic with them, whereas the Panther seems to be far more precise.

Not to say that the Panther would beat Wolverine in a fight (assuming both were relegated to pure skill and their respective claws), just that he seems to use them in a more skillful manner than *stab, stab, stab, rend, stab, rend, slash, stab, rend*.

Bol Gath
Wolverine is a highly skilled swordsman aswell as a master of unarmed combat. While BP is very skilled I believe that Wolverine is (by a small margin) the better of the two.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
If I have to be perfectly honest, I'd give Panther the nod in claws.

Wolverine seems to be far more animalistic with them, whereas the Panther seems to be far more precise.

Not to say that the Panther would beat Wolverine in a fight (assuming both were relegated to pure skill and their respective claws), just that he seems to use them in a more skillful manner than *stab, stab, stab, rend, stab, rend, slash, stab, rend*.

Hmm, it does put an interesting perspective on things. The reason I wouldn't care to give wolverine the edge is due to the fact that I believe wolverines entire fighting style is based off his claws. Its pretty much what you just said with your "stab, rend, slash etc", only I think its more of a controlled chaos type of fighting you know.

BP fighting style isn't so much based on his claws, rather then his speed and agility. In all the time I have been reading panther, I have seen him throw far more punches, and palm strikes, then claw swipes.

Of course, you could be right, maybe its just him being more precise with them.

srankmissingnin
Swords: Wolverine
Bo-staff: Black Panther
Nunchuck: No clue... I'd pick Black Panther if I need to take a shot in the dark
Knifes: Wolverine
Claws: Wolverine

guy222
Originally posted by Battlehammer
This has to do with skill only. No powers.

Which is the superior swordsmen?( if you think one is better with one type of sword, wgile the other is better with another type of sword give reasons why)

Which is the superior bo staff fighter

Which is the superior nunchuck fighter.

Which is the superior knife fighter

Which is the superior claw fighter

wolverine takes the majority

Rewmac
Wolverine wins.

Wynndar
Wolverine can take just about anyone h2h...but if your considering skill, when Wolverine is kicking ass he does so with complete disregard for his body due to his healing factor. Black Panther fights in a very similar manner and sometimes against the same enemies, but doesnt get touched in the process...usually. Hence, i favor Panther in terms of pure skill.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I dont mind giving wolverine the edge in every single catagory aside from swords and knifes. (Even tho T'challa is trained in all types of armed combat). Mostly, I dont feel like going back in forth on bo's, nunchucks, and claws.

Well with swords, how powerful was his Muramasa? Remember Black Panther has the Ebony Blade these days.

who cares how powerufl the sword is? It has nothing to do with skill.

If any thing I think swords and knifes clearly go to Logan.

I mean he has vastly more experience and trianing with both weapons.

He knows styles of sword play that panther could not even dream up.

I find it pritty hard to believe black panther is in the same class of sword play and knife fighting as wolverine.

nunchuks probly go to black panther sicce ive never seen Logan use them.

srank im surprize you think black panther is better with a bo staff. Logan has been shown using a bo staff on quite a few occassions with great skill.

Battlehammer
bump

boriquaking55
Thanos > Silver Surfer

therefore Bone-Claw Thanos Cut > SS Wakandian super duper armlock

by hilariously bad ABC logic, thus I can only conclude that Wolverine is more awesome than BP. Bone-claws cutting near-skyfather beings is > herald locking.

Squirrel Girl would whoop both their asses though

Battlehammer
wtf are you even talking about.

You clearly did not read my thread before talking.

Soljer

He was making a joke about their respective PIS-auras. no expression.

boriquaking55

I kid, I kid.

Battlehammer
He was making a joke about their respective PIS-auras. no expression.
I know that but he still did not read the thread lol.

The joke makes little senses once you read what the fight is.

If it was purely wolverine vs black panther. Then it would have been funny...........but given the fact it a skills match with different weapons...his joke made little sense.

JasonK4
I found it funny ermhappy

boriquaking55
I know that but he still did not read the thread lol.

The joke makes little senses once you read what the fight is.

If it was purely wolverine vs black panther. Then it would have been funny...........but given the fact it a skills match with different weapons...his joke made little sense.

I give Wolverine the edge in all four. He's got a huge advantage in experience with such weapons, for example - claws. C'mon, you don't even have to think about that one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I give Wolverine the edge in all four. He's got a huge advantage in experience with such weapons, for example - claws. C'mon, you don't even have to think about that one.
lol.

ya but have you ever seen him wield nunchucks? Im not sure I have. Though he must of sicne he was a trained ninja.

I wonder if black panther has wielded nunchucks I would think so.

boriquaking55
lol.

ya but have you ever seen him wield nunchucks? Im not sure I have. Though he must of sicne he was a trained ninja.

I wonder if black panther has wielded nunchucks I would think so.

I'm no authority on Wolverine or anything, but doesn't he have decades of samurai & ninja training? He had to have trained extensively on nunchucks, I would think. Being as old as he is, he's gotta have 3-4 times the experience BP does.

Symmetric Chaos

ya but have you ever seen him wield nunchucks? Im not sure I have.

I would say thats enough proof he's never been shown using them.

Though he must of sicne he was a trained ninja.

Ninja's wouldn't have had much use for nunchaku.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I would say thats enough proof he's never been shown using them.

Ninja's wouldn't have had much use for nunchaku.

Umm yes they would.

nunchucks were made by ninjas..........it one of there primary weapons.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'm no authority on Wolverine or anything, but doesn't he have decades of samurai & ninja training? He had to have trained extensively on nunchucks, I would think. Being as old as he is, he's gotta have 3-4 times the experience BP does.

true. I just never read an issue with him using them that I can recall. Though thats not to say he does not know how too.

Soljer
The Nunchaku/ninja relation is actually unfounded. Their use is found in Karate and Eskrima, but not in Ninjitsu.

Symmetric Chaos
Umm yes then would.

nunchucks were made by ninjas..........it one of ther primary weapons.

Really?

They hardly seem like they would be useful for an assassin . . .

Battlehammer
The Nunchaku/ninja relation is actually unfounded. Their use is found in Karate and Eskrima, but not in Ninjitsu.

Yes they are.

nunchaku were designed for fighting samerai as was the boo staff and sia.

Soljer
Yes they are.

I'm afraid you're incorrect, Capt. The use of nunchaku is not found in primary ninjitsu. Some bastardized american quote unquote ninjitsu schools MAY teach it - but their use did NOT come from 'Ninjas.'

That belief was popularized by the media/martial arts films/et cetera, but is actually totally unfounded.

Battlehammer
Really?

They hardly seem like they would be useful for an assassin . . .

ninjas were originally designed to defeat sameria.

all most all the weapons used by ninjas are blunt weapons

Symmetric Chaos
Yes they are.

What's your source?

Battlehammer
I'm afraid you're incorrect, Capt. The use of nunchaku is not found in primary ninjitsu. Some bastardized american quote unquote ninjitsu schools MAY teach it - but their use did NOT come from 'Ninjas.'

That belief was popularized by the media/martial arts films/et cetera, but is actually totally unfounded.
No it is true.

Ninjas originally used nunchucks bo staffs and sias to defeat sameria. Thats how ninjas came to be.

They may not use the weapons in modernday ninjitsu, but the ninjas originally used nunchucks in combat against sameria.

there are whole books devoted to it. My cousin owns one of them I will get the name of it for you.

Battlehammer
What's your source?

well for one my friend does ninjitsu and we have discussed the matter before.

There are also books and a movie if not mistaken and I will get you the titles when possiable

Soljer
No it is true.

Ninjas originally used nunchucks bo staffs and sias to defeat sameria. Thats how ninjas came to be.

They may not use the weapons in modernday ninjitsu, but the ninjas originally used nunchucks in combat against sameria.

there are whole books devoted to it. My cousin owns one of them I will get the name of it for you.

You've been misinformed, I am sorry to say.

There is absolutely NO source-evidence of historical ninja's utilizing nunchaku.

Symmetric Chaos
ninjas were originally designed to defeat sameria.

all most all the weapons used by ninjas are blunt weapons

If you ignore shurikens, kamas, wakizashis, claws, sais, surujins, shobas, katanas, ninjakens, shikoros, kunai, arrows . . .

Soljer
well for one my friend does ninjitsu and we have discussed the matter before.

There are also books and a movie if not mistaken and I will get you the titles when possiable

And as I said, most ninjitsu schools in america are mcdojo's with very little respect for historical technique. While there are many ninjitsu schools currently that may utilize the nunchaku, they were NOT a part of true ninjitsu. erm.

Battlehammer
If you ignore shurikens, kamas, wakizashis, claws, sais, surujins, shobas, katanas, ninjakens, shikoros, kunai, arrows . . .
A lot of there original weapons were things found around a famr.

sias for one were planting tools. bo staff and so forth were all weapons you could make or find around a farm.

Soljer

And the Cho-ko-nu, Daikyu, Fang, Jitte, Kawanaga, Kiseru, Kumade, Kusari- gama, Kyoketsu Shogi, Lajatang, Nagitnata, Shuko, Ninja-to, Parang, Sang Kauw, Siangkam, Sode Garami, Tetsu-Bishi, Tetsubo, Uchi-Ne....

Battlehammer
And as I said, most ninjitsu schools in america are mcdojo's with very little respect for historical technique. While there are many ninjitsu schools currently that may utilize the nunchaku, they were NOT a part of true ninjitsu. erm.

My friends dojo is not a macdojo nor did it originate in the USA. His Family all knoiws ninjisu and have been practicing it and passing it down from one another for longer then he even knows.

It not some silly american run dojo that just gives out belts and does not care about the history.

The history is part of this kids family.

He actaully does not wield nunchucks, He has simply said they were used by ninjas to defeat sameria.

Soljer
My friends dojo is not a macdojo nor did it originate in the USA. His Family all knoiws ninjisu and have been practicing it and passing it down from one another for longer then he even knows.

It not some silly american run dojo that just gives out belts and does not care about the history.

The history is part of this kids family.

He actaully does not wield nunchucks, He has simply said they were used by ninjas to defeat sameria.

And, I suppose your friend has a PhD in the history of ninjas?

Yeah, I'm sure.

It's a popular misconception, but it's a misconception nonetheless.

All the weapons I and Sym named were used by historical ninjas - nunchaku were not.

Battlehammer
And, I suppose your friend has a PhD in the history of ninjas?

Yeah, I'm sure.
Did I say he did?

I said he did not belong to some macdojo.

which by the way are the dumbest things ever. Thats the reason i don't do muy tia is the fact there are no real muy tia schoosl the ones that are around are jokes.

Hercules
Peasents were not allowed to carry sword or bow, so they improvised as outlined above, the source for that is Wiki but google it and you will get much the same results on most sites.

It also says the same in most books on ancient weaponry, I will take them over some guy someone knows who studies ninjitsu.

Hercules
http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku/about_e.htm

Another source stating that the weapon was developed on Okinawa, this site disputes that it is of peasent Origin though.

http://www.geocities.com/bubbaroces/History.html

And another with its possible origins.

http://www.westlord.com/nunchaku/eng-history.html

And another which mentions its possible CHINESE origins and again mentions Okinawa.

The primary martial art of Okinawa is Karate (open hand) and that martial art from is associated with Nunchucks not Ninjitsu.

Soljer
Did I say he did?

I said he did not belong to some macdojo.

which by the way are the dumbest things ever. Thats the reason i don't do muy tia is the fact there are no real muy tia schoosl the ones that are around are jokes.

Look for a Miletich fighting school. Trust me, wink.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules
http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku/about_e.htm

Another source stating that the weapon was developed on Okinawa, this site disputes that it is of peasent Origin though.

http://www.geocities.com/bubbaroces/History.html

And another with its possible origins.

http://www.westlord.com/nunchaku/eng-history.html

And another which mentions its possible CHINESE origins and again mentions Okinawa.

The primary martial art of Okinawa is Karate (open hand) and that martial art from is associated with Nunchucks not Ninjitsu.

Yes and Karate was used by the Samurai not the ninjas. I dont really see ninjas using nunchukas anyway they were assassins and wanted to kill their opponent quickly, it seems you can do that much better with a blade rather than a nunchuka.

Bransolute
Now, I know this has been done a million times, but I just can't find the thread...

Nah, jk'ing.

Anyway, here's the dealio.

OK, this is current BP. Meaning; that anything that has happened since the day Hudlin signed up to write BP goes.
Because, I've seen many a argument that has completely passed off BP just because Hudlin wrote it. However, he's the writer, and there's nothing nobody can do about it (at least not on the forum). And those are now BP's feats, forever after.
So anyway, anything that has happened since Hudlin has started to write BP is allowable. Even if Stan Lee wrote a BP story since then, it's allowable.
So, basically, it's Hudlin until whatever has happened recently (and in the future), even if Mcduffie has wrote it (think Bryne Supes).

Anything before Hudlin has started to write BP is unusable.

I shall name thee Hudlin Panther.

So yes, this is a new thread.

No prep (no frogs either).

They fight in LA... somwhere.

Who wins?

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Bransolute
However, he's the writer, and there's nothing nobody can do about it (at least not on the forum). I sent him a letter bomb hours ago.

Soljer
Hudlin Panther in a stomp.

Master-Borg
5/5

current Logan is a friggin god as well

Apolloknight
Two questions.........

Does panther have standard equip?

Is Logan vulnerable to massive amounts of nervous system damage?

Bransolute
Two questions.........

Is Logan vulnerable to massive amounts of nervous system damage? It's part of the rules... so yes.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9388817#post9388817

Not sure entirely...

Battlehammer
Hudlin Panther in a stomp.

ya I mean arm barr silver surfer lol.

though normal black panther would lose the majority

Battlehammer
Two questions.........

Is Logan vulnerable to massive amounts of nervous system damage?

light some thing a lightning bolt would cause? then no.

Bransolute
ya I mean arm barr silver surfer lol.
That's not an average... although, it's interesting to note, that Surfer with no powers did better against him, than Surfer with full powers...

Battlehammer
That's not an average... although, it's interesting to note, that Surfer with no powers did better against him, than Surfer with full powers...
lol.

Battlehammer
I stop fallowing black panther completely as of late so I would not know what that average would be.

Apolloknight
light some thing a lightning bolt would cause? then no.

Well the thing is, a lighting bolt may cause some neuro damage but even humans in real life have been known to survive a lighting strike so its nothing major (in some cases at least).

Panthers energy daggers effect the nervous system directly, they can numb or completely fry the nervous system, evidence when Skrull-Reed Richards attacked BP, Bp was able to numb his entire nervous system with just a touch from the dagger, and then threatened to turn them to full power and "fry" his entire nervous system.

On full power, he was able to momentarily down Zombie-Invisable women, (a great feat considering she has no nervous system) Bp then commented that no one but a zombie could survive that much brain trauma.

Granted, whatever damage BP would/could do to wolverine he would heal from eventually, but a KO, if even for a moment is a KO.

Soljer
laughing

The only thing saving T'Challa from being very very quickly decapitated in this fight is the Hudlin clause.

Battlehammer
laughing

The only thing saving T'Challa from being very very quickly decapitated in this fight is the Hudlin clause.
yup

PRAYERRUN
I say wolverine but barely.

JasonK4
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I say wolverine but barely.
This is Hudlin's BP, Wolverine stands no chance of winning.

Creshosk
Black Panther>Silversurfer
In the same way that
Wolverine>Thanos

Thanos>Surfer

BP ? Thanos

If BP>Thanos then Wolverine ? BP
If BP<Thanos then Wolverine > BP

smile

tkitna
laughing

Agreed!

I used to love BP in the 70's and 80's, but he's pretty hard to handle now.

seaapple
I don't read Black Panther. So you can inform me: why are Hudlin's upgrades seen as so much worse than the upgrades to Iceman for example? Or even the kinds of feats Flash can do now, he wasn't originally meant to be the uber-hero.

Without having read the comics, it seems kind of cool for Black Panther to become a powerful character based on tech. He's kind of like an Aquaman (ruler) on land mixed with a lower level Dr. Doom. From what I've seen I like the latest versions of BPs costumes much better than the old striped glove one.

I won't vote since I admit not to have read Hudlin's Panther, but I like him better than Wolverine because having big cutting claws in comics that often try to avoid depicting killing always felt kind of goofy about Wolverine. Panther has more types of attack, which is more interesting to me.

DestinyGuy678
black panther he's the better martial artist and a lot smarter, he probably know what wolverine is going t odo before he does it

Soljer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
black panther he's the better martial artist and a lot smarter, he probably know what wolverine is going t odo before he does it

Wolverine's a far better martial artist, though I don't dispute at all that T'Challa's smarter.

Battlehammer

actaully Logan is the better martial artist. He top tier while black panther is not.

smarter...........means nothing in a fight that does not involve prep.

that be tactianial prowess which again logan is likly the superior.

How the hell is black panther gunna know what logan will do before he does it when telepaths have failed to?

Soljer
I seriously doubt that Wolverine is of a more tactically sound mind than the Panther.

But he's certainly more skilled.

Battlehammer
I seriously doubt that Wolverine is of a more tactically sound mind than the Panther.

But he's certainly more skilled.
in one on one combat I would not be surprized if he was at least his equal.

I mean leading a group tactically and fighting your self tactically are completely different.

in the end by your self in one on one combat instincts are much more important then tactics.

oh well in the end it does not matter the difference would be so slim and it would not effect the out come of the battle.

Apolloknight
I love debating BP.

Battlehammer
I love debating BP.

thats good. Im glad you enjoy it.

Apolloknight
thats good. Im glad you enjoy it.

Sarcasm to counter Sarcasm FTW!

Battlehammer
Sarcasm to counter Sarcasm FTW!

I was being serous..............

Apolloknight
I was being serous..............

I wasn't.......

Battlehammer
I wasn't.......

well yay for you.........

Apolloknight
well yay for you.........

Regardless, the original point of my sarcasm is that whenever it comes to a BP thread, points are dodged more then bullets in comics.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by seaapple
I don't read Black Panther. So you can inform me: why are Hudlin's upgrades seen as so much worse than the upgrades to Iceman for example? Or even the kinds of feats Flash can do now, he wasn't originally meant to be the uber-hero.

People are just being dumb, it wasn't even Hudlin who wrote the Surfer Armbar, the biggest fight (besides the zombies and skrulls right now) that panther had was vs Doom back during the Civil war, and Hudlin had panther at Dooms mercy in that fight (until storm saved him).

But it is what it is, I cant single handily change the flow of the forum, I've stated my cases in the past. Most are just joking about it (which I have no problem with, even I joke about some people) but it would be nice if just for once people would actually try to counter my points about panther.

Battlehammer
Regardless, the original point of my sarcasm is that whenever it comes to a BP thread, points are dodged more then bullets in comics.

.......you do the same thing.

......maybe if you did not dodge so many questions your self some one might respond to yours............though I think your block by many members of the forum already

Apolloknight
.......you do the same thing.

......maybe if you did not dodge so many questions your self some one might respond to yours............though I think your block by many members of the forum already

Sooooooo, what your saying is, I should respond to all the

"OMG HUDLIN=HACK" comments, that are thrown around in every BP thread, intresting?

Cant argue against that shit.

Battlehammer
or maybe actaully show black panther speed feats when asked repeatedly............which you always simply dodge.

Apolloknight
or maybe actaully show black panther speed feats when asked repeatedly............which you always simply dodge.

Not gonna go through this again with you cap, besides you wont be getting any scans out of me for awhile, I've posted them countless times in the past, they get ignored, or dumbed down, or if all else fails "Hudlin=Hack", that's seems to always justify things.

And that comment is funny, coming from one who never post scans.

Battlehammer
Not gonna go through this again with you cap, besides you wont be getting any scans out of me for awhile, I've posted them countless times in the past, they get ignored, or dumbed down, or if all else fails "Hudlin=Hack", that's seems to always justify things.

........who said they had to be scanns?

evidence is evidence.

oh and I don't post scanns becuase I don't have a scanner, but when ask I provide titles and issue numbers.

again you simply dodge when I ask for evidence of black panthers speed..............and then you have the nerve to complain when people don't answer your questions. Your a hypocrite and a whiny one at that.

SpookySmurph
Could you two stop b*tching at each other now, plz? ermmhappy

Battlehammer
now I remeber why a blocked you all you do is whine about others and dodge questions when asked for evidence and then when you post evidence it never what the person asked for, just instead some useless feat of black panthers which you biasness makes you think is more then it actaully is.

time to block you again

Apolloknight
Well the thing is, a lighting bolt may cause some neuro damage but even humans in real life have been known to survive a lighting strike so its nothing major (in some cases at least).

Panthers energy daggers effect the nervous system directly, they can numb or completely fry the nervous system, evidence when Skrull-Reed Richards attacked BP, Bp was able to numb his entire nervous system with just a touch from the dagger, and then threatened to turn them to full power and "fry" his entire nervous system.

On full power, he was able to momentarily down Zombie-Invisable women, (a great feat considering she has no nervous system) Bp then commented that no one but a zombie could survive that much brain trauma.

Granted, whatever damage BP would/could do to wolverine he would heal from eventually, but a KO, if even for a moment is a KO.

Anyways, anyone care to respond to this?

Alfheim

Well yeah because you've never posted any scans showing BP speed feats.....oh wait yes you have! eek!

now I remeber why a blocked you all you do is whine about others and dodge questions when asked for evidence and then when you post evidence it never what the person asked for, just instead some useless feat of black panthers which you biasness makes you think is more then it actaully is.

time to block you again

Battlehammer....for crying out loud..

*waits for jasonk4 to turn up*

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well yeah because you've never posted any scans showing BP speed feats.....oh wait yes you have! eek!

Pretty much, but even if I wanted to I couldnt; my current location prevents me access to all my comics/scans for the next few months.

Soljer
Pretty much, but even if I wanted to I couldnt; my current location prevents me access to all my comics/scans for the next few months.

Like that changes anything.

You can just fall back on your normal "You're a racist if you don't agree" tactic.

Apolloknight

You can just fall back on your normal "You're a racist if you don't agree" tactic.

Pretty much, I think Capt might be one, hes about...........nope, he's labeled.

Soljer
laughing

Heh. I like you, apollo.

Bouboumaster
Godverine vs "Herald's arm threat" Black Panther?

I go with Wolverine, he's cooler.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer....for crying out loud..

*waits for jasonk4 to turn up*

............yet when he asked repeatedly he never shows them............

Creshosk

You can just fall back on your normal "You're a racist if you don't agree" tactic. He's been taking pages from 2damn's book?

DestinyGuy678
Wolverine's a far better martial artist, though I don't dispute at all that T'Challa's smarter. how I've seen black panther make far better judgements in his fights and calculates his moves far better than wolverine, more often than naught wolverine leaves himself open for punishment and then takes the person out

Bransolute
Black Panther surprised Wolverine with speed, Wolverine commented that he was fast, and BP threw him... once...ermm

Battlehammer
Black Panther surprised Wolverine with speed, Wolverine commented that he was fast, and BP threw him... once...ermm

yup and some how the equates to black panther not only being faster then logan, but being able to speed blizt him in the eyes of black panther fanboys.

Battlehammer
how I've seen black panther make far better judgements in his fights and calculates his moves far better than wolverine, more often than naught wolverine leaves himself open for punishment and then takes the person out

..........according to you. Logan knows he can take the hit and he knows in order to hit him you leave your self open. It qutie brilliant plan actaully

emporerpants
bah, wolverine wins this.

Bransolute
yup and some how the equates to black panther not only being faster then logan, but being able to speed blizt him in the eyes of black panther fanboys. If you say so.

Battlehammer
If you say so.
........wait you agree..........

Alfheim
............yet when he asked repeatedly he never shows them............

OK Battlehammer do you think there might be something wrong with you in the fact that you keep saying that he hasnt posted any BP speed feats when he has.

Wolverine..... smile

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6645/bpvsxmen2wa.jpg

no expression

Battlehammer
OK Battlehammer do you think there might be something wrong with you in the fact that you keep saying that he hasnt posted any BP speed feats when he has.

no expression

other then this............which I have rebuttle before.

and how does this feat prove he faster then Logan?

I mean for starters it written by hudlin. Then the fact it clearly show logan surprized, but other then that there nothing to suggest black panther having superior speed.

I mean for starters black panther surprized logan in there first fight and then said there "no way he could posses my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong by logan.

so again I ask were are these speed feats that put him over logan? all you have brought to the table is logan being surprized which is hardly enough evidence to even suggest black panther is as fast let alone superior.

so like I said were are these speed feats? the only one ever present is this one of wolverine........written by hudlin.........so is that his own speed feat becuase if so thats pathetic.

Battlehammer
also the a reflex feat. not a speed feat.

Monster Reborn
The new Wolverine is immortal.
The Hudlin Panther is extremely strong, fast and skilled.

Taking forum rules into consideration, BP wins by knockout.

Soljer

no expression

"Whoa...fast"

Hey...

I can recall Spiderman saying those exact words about the Kingpin.

I guess Kingpin's faster than Parker, now...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Monster Reborn
The new Wolverine is immortal.
The Hudlin Panther is extremely strong, fast and skilled.

Taking forum rules into consideration, BP wins by knockout. BP is going to do what SPiderman and numerous multi-ton bricks have not?

Monster Reborn
Originally posted by Creshosk
BP is going to do what SPiderman and numerous multi-ton bricks have not?

Racism is a strong force.
This is Hudlin Panther, no logic matters.

Its like the type advantages in the Pokemon games, you know...

If Black Panther is black and his opponent is white, he will be a lot stronger than his opponent. Silver Surfer made that clear.

Soljer

If Black Panther is black and his opponent is white, he will be a lot stronger than his opponent. Silver Surfer made that clear.

Silver Surfer isn't 'white.'

He's from Zenn-la, as far as we've seen, there isn't even such THING as race on zennla.

Monster Reborn
Silver Surfer isn\'t white.

Hes from Zenn-la, as far as weve seen, there isnt even such THING as race on zennla.

If he could do that to a silver, who knows how far he can truely go against a white...

seaapple

Silver Surfer is black, didn't you see the movie? evil face

(Ok, well he's a black alien in the film. Or should I give a more clear hint by suggesting that he is as black as Darth Vader...)

DestinyGuy678
..........according to you. Logan knows he can take the hit and he knows in order to hit him you leave your self open. It qutie brilliant plan actaully not really he just likes getting things done fast, however black panther probably alreay knows how to take out wolverine, plus with his vibranium claws he'd hae an edge on wolverine, they are definently equal in speed and strength and martial arts ability, black panther is samrter that gives him an edge

Alfheim
other then this............which I have rebuttle before.

and how does this feat prove he faster then Logan?

I mean for starters it written by hudlin. Then the fact it clearly show logan surprized, but other then that there nothing to suggest black panther having superior speed.

I mean for starters black panther surprized logan in there first fight and then said there "no way he could posses my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong by logan.

so again I ask were are these speed feats that put him over logan? all you have brought to the table is logan being surprized which is hardly enough evidence to even suggest black panther is as fast let alone superior.

so like I said were are these speed feats? the only one ever present is this one of wolverine........written by hudlin.........so is that his own speed feat becuase if so thats pathetic.

Well first of all I dont think it was written by Hudlin and even if it was its consistent with his other showings. BP fought Wolverine in the contest of champions, Wolverine beat him but you could see that BP was clearer faster because he kept dodging Wolverines attacks..furthermore BP wasnt even taking it as serioulsy as Wolverine was.

DD could dodge alot of Hercules punches but Hercules would win in the end that doesnt make Hercules faster than DD.

Also we have an injured BP dodging Captain America. So there your speed feats. no expression

"Whoa...fast"

Hey...

I can recall Spiderman saying those exact words about the Kingpin.

I guess Kingpin's faster than Parker, now...

Well if that was the only piece of evidence we could conclude that its not 100% clear cut that he faster but its not a stretch to say that from that scan that he is. Anyway there are two other feats I mentioned above that indicate that this is true.

DestinyGuy678

...why does racism have to be involved just because the character is black, that's extremely annoying

that being said, I still believe black panther takes this simply because he probably has already divised a plan o nhow to take out wolveinre previously, not to mention his energy daggers could simply destroy his nervous system, that alone is a win, according to wolverine his nerovus system takes the longest t ogrow back possibily hours, I'd call that a win for the black panther

Battlehammer
Well first of all I dont think it was written by Hudlin and even if it was its consistent with his other showings. BP fought Wolverine in the contest of champions, Wolverine beat him but you could see that BP was clearer faster because he kept dodging Wolverines attacks..furthermore BP wasnt even taking it as serioulsy as Wolverine was.
It was written by hudlin and the issue was black panther x-men cross over issue 8.

Did you even read the fight? Black panther was not shown faster in the least bit. Also Black Panther at one point goes "he could not possiably posses my jungle swiftness......" Only to be proven wrong and slammed to the ground.

DD could dodge alot of Hercules punches but Hercules would win in the end that doesnt make Hercules faster than DD.

Also we have an injured BP dodging Captain America. So there your speed feats. no expression

Well if that was the only piece of evidence we could conclude that its not 100% clear cut that he faster but its not a stretch to say that from that scan that he is. Anyway there are two other feats I mentioned above that indicate that this is true.

first of all what does dodging capt while injured have to do with anything? That be a reflex feat and even then it nothing Logan could not do.

like soljer said I guess Logan must be faster then spiderman by your logic.

also Logan has dodged people much faster then capt............such as the living lightning.

Apolloknight
not to mention his energy daggers could simply destroy his nervous system, that alone is a win, according to wolverine his nerovus system takes the longest t ogrow back possibily hours, I'd call that a win for the black panther

Creshosk
. not to mention his energy daggers could simply destroy his nervous system, that alone is a win, according to wolverine his nerovus system takes the longest t ogrow back possibily hours, I'd call that a win for the black panther According to on panel evidence it grows back just as quickly as the rest of his body. So no.

Apolloknight
According to on panel evidence it grows back just as quickly as the rest of his body. So no.

What like 2 times?

I see average's only work for the gifted few.

Master-Borg
Logan's HF is the most inconsistent thing in comics

one day he passes out from getting stabbed in the guts

the next day he walks out of molten steel as a friggin skeleton

Monster Reborn
...why does racism have to be involved just because the character is black, that\'s extremely annoying

that being said, I still believe black panther takes this simply because he probably has already divised a plan o nhow to take out wolveinre previously, not to mention his energy daggers could simply destroy his nervous system, that alone is a win, according to wolverine his nerovus system takes the longest t ogrow back possibily hours, I\'d call that a win for the black panther

Hudlins Black Panther cant lose to people who arent black. So i am no racist, just making it clear.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Logan's HF is the most inconsistent thing in comics

one day he passes out from getting stabbed in the guts

the next day he walks out of molten steel as a friggin skeleton Oh I love that argument especially when it coemes from someone who doesn't even read the wolverine comics.

What like 2 times?

I see average's only work for the gifted few. Or like everytime the nerve tissue's been destroyed.

DestinyGuy678
Oh I love that argument especially when it coemes from someone who doesn't even read the wolverine comics.

Or like everytime the nerve tissue's been destroyed. no in his vendetta after being blown up by nitro he said his nervous system took the longest to regrow because it was the most complicated, after that everything grew back in fast

DestinyGuy678
Hudlins Black Panther cant lose to people who arent black. So i am no racist, just making it clear. ..like he lost to world war hulks team, very stupid point you're trying to make clear

Alfheim
According to on panel evidence it grows back just as quickly as the rest of his body. So no.

How do you know that it grows back as quickly as everything else when you cant see the nervous system....or were you able to see his nervous system growing back at the same time?

Apolloknight
Oh I love that argument especially when it coemes from someone who doesn't even read the wolverine comics.

Or like everytime the nerve tissue's been destroyed.

So what your saying is, that on average wolverine heals nerve damage instantly?

I'm not the expert on wolverine, I have no problem admitting that unlike those who think they know everything of panther, but I recall two occasions, I believe once, in wolverine, 41, maybe 40, don't remember exactly, where he was involved in a plane crash and said something like a few hours later he woke up on a body bag. Then there is the WWH issue when Professor X told logan his brain had not healed all the way, a good time after Hulk had pounded him into a nearby building.

I could be wrong. Im not the expert, and perhaps there are a few instances of him healing form severe injury rapidly, (people will say he healed from Nitros attack in minutes but I don't recall it ever giving a time frame), but again, if we go by averages, people act like wolverine has never been KO'ed, (which is often caused by brain trauma).

Go figure.

Alfheim
It was written by hudlin and the issue was black panther x-men cross over issue 8.

Was Contest of champions written by Hudlin?

Did you even read the fight? Black panther was not shown faster in the least bit. Also Black Panther at one point goes "he could not possiably posses my jungle swiftness......" Only to be proven wrong and slammed to the ground.

Ok let me explain. Bp was faster than Wolverine in COH because he was dodging Wolverine, just because Wolverine managed to throw him on the ground in the end doesnt mean that Wolverine is as fast or faster that proves that he is fast ENOUGH to keep up with him. Even when Wolverine slammed him on the ground BP threw him over his back with a counter move.

Thats like saying George Foreman is as fast as Mohammed Ali because he managed to actually punch him when most of the time Mohammed Ali was evading his puinches.

Again BP wasnt even taking it as seriosuly as Wolverine.

first of all what does dodging capt while injured have to do with anything?

Cap and Wolverines speed are comparable. Therefore if he avoid Captain America injured then he could do the same with Wolverine. This also means if he wasnt injured he would be even faster.

That be a reflex feat and even then it nothing Logan could not do.

Regardless of what you call it im talking about the ability to evade blows and strike your oppoennet before they can counter. Usually if an opponent can dodge a person he can usualy strike before they counter.

like soljer said I guess Logan must be faster then spiderman by your logic.

Yes but ive given more than one example.

also Logan has dodged people much faster then capt............such as the living lightning.

But still manages to get hit when he fights street levelers and had trouble tagging and striking BP., do the math.

Soljer
laughing!!

Battlehammer
I answer back later, but alf you should re read the issue, becuase frankly your recalling contest of champion completely wrong.

Alfheim
Well this is from contest of champions isnt it? I know BP lost in the end.

http://img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19wx.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25fb.jpg

After this scan BP does a move that throws him over the shoulder.

Ok so what happened afterwards but up to that point BP was evading Wolverine pretty well.

Battlehammer
Well this is from contest of champions isnt it? I know BP lost in the end.

http://img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19wx.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25fb.jpg

After this scan BP does a move that throws him over the shoulder.

Ok so what happened afterwards but up to that point BP was evading Wolverine pretty well.

look at the scanns. DP did not show superior speed at all. Hell he even mention that "he could not possiably posses my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong.

so really the only evidence you do have is Logan being surprized in black panther 8 and that hardly enough to suprot black panther being faster.

Battlehammer
honestly I don't think black panther is faster then capt either. His feats are nothing capt has not accomplished before.

Alfheim
look at the scanns. DP did not show superior speed at all. .

What like when BP dodging a suprise attack from Wolverine and when he dodged a strike by Wolverine?

Hell he even mention that "he could not possiably posses my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong.

Yeah and then there is a next scan showing BP countering Wolverines throw with a move. I dont know what happened after that but until that point BP was the swifter opponent.

so really the only evidence you do have is Logan being surprized in black panther 8 and that hardly enough to suprot black panther being faster.

No and ive got this one as well. You're just not listening, thats unless Wolverine showed superior speed afterwards.

honestly I don't think black panther is faster then capt either. His feats are nothing capt has not accomplished before.

What part of dodging Cap while injured dont you understand?

Soljer
Anywho; T'Challa, and Wolverine play on a pretty similar playing field; peak humanish. They're both about as fast as good ole Steve.

DestinyGuy678
They are of euqal speed in my opinion, black panther is at peak human range which means he should be as fast as captai namerica ad wolveinres mutation grants him the same speed

strength black panther might have wolverine i nsstrenth not sure

weapons, aren't black panthers claws made out of vibranium? (I think I remember readin gvibranium could cut adamantium) not to mention again black panthers energy daggers could destroy wolverines entire nervous system, in civial war vendetta wolverine stated his nervous system took the longest to reform wolverine being down for half an hour I'm pretty sure counts as a win (nitro knocked himself out by the time nitro had woken up wolverine immune system was finished healing)

Soljer
There is so very much wrong with that post.

Strength - Wolverine wins in a landslide.

No, Vibranium cannot cut Adamantium (though adamantium can cut the shit out of vibranium). Antarctic Vibranium, however, can melt adamantium. T'Challa's claws haven't been antarctic vibranium for a while.

And, there was no time frame given for Wolverine's nitro feat.

DestinyGuy678
There is so very much wrong with that post.

Strength - Wolverine wins in a landslide.

No, Vibranium cannot cut Adamantium (though adamantium can cut the shit out of vibranium). Antarctic Vibranium, however, can melt adamantium. T'Challa's claws haven't been antarctic vibranium for a while.

And, there was no time frame given for Wolverine's nitro feat. it was recent seeing as in marvel the civil war was a recent event and taht was the last time we've had any acurate idea of how his system heals as he described it

and how does wolverine take strength i na land slide when the yare both at peak strength for a human

Soljer
it was recent seeing as in marvel the civil war was a recent event and taht was the last time we've had any acurate idea of how his system heals as he described it

and how does wolverine take strength i na land slide when the yare both at peak strength for a human

As far as 'descriptions' go, Wolverine has low-class Superhuman strength.

As far as feats go (which is what matters), Wolverine's outclass T'Challa's by a fair margin.

DestinyGuy678
As far as 'descriptions' go, Wolverine has low-class Superhuman strength.

As far as feats go (which is what matters), Wolverine's outclass T'Challa's by a fair margin. well were are the descriptions?

Soljer
well were are the descriptions?

I mean as far as attributes go, bios and what not.

DestinyGuy678
I mean as far as attributes go, bios and what not. going by bios, the official site puts wolverine stroner and black panther faster, and they are equal and martial arts and black panther is smarter

DestinyGuy678
also on the official site it states his claws are made of anti-metal and can generate the energy daggers...does anti-metal destroy adamantium? (it's his suit thats made of vibranium)

Creshosk
going by bios, the official site puts wolverine stroner and black panther faster, and they are equal and martial arts and black panther is smarter Marvel's official site has become a wiki that's a site that anybody can edit.

Another wiki Marveldatabase lists Hyperstorm as having had a crossover with Anime.

And even specifically mentions Goku.

Now obviously that is false, but it just goes to demonstrarte the weakness of wiki sites.

Creshosk
How do you know that it grows back as quickly as everything else when you cant see the nervous system....or were you able to see his nervous system growing back at the same time? The nervous system isn't important for anything I mean its not like the system of control of how you move your muscles or anything...

Oh wait, that's exactly what it is as well... So when we see wolverine growing something back and moving, breathing or even his heart beating... we know the nervous system is back as well.

Bransolute
Marvel's official site has become a wiki that's a site that anybody can edit. The thing is though... the people who own the site, and what not, made him higher than the fan votes... ermm

laughing out loud

DestinyGuy678
Marvel's official site has become a wiki that's a site that anybody can edit.

Another wiki Marveldatabase lists Hyperstorm as having had a crossover with Anime.

Now obviously that is false, but it just goes to demonstrarte the weakness of wiki sites. I nknow that but their are fan and official votes for the power levels

DestinyGuy678
The nervous system isn't important for anything I mean its not like the system of control of how you move your muscles or anything...

Oh wait, that's exactly what it is as well... So when we see wolverine growing something back and moving, breathing or even his heart beating... we know the nervous system is back as well. except for his nervous system isn't always destroyed in attaks like that, only some times he has been reduced t oa skeleton where he describes how he heals

other time he is missing muscle skin organs nothin that hinder his movement for him organs and muscle grow back fast, however an energy dagger destroying his nervous system would put him down for a while (and htis is his entire nervous system, starting fro mnothing seems to take longer than having nerves still and gregrowing them...which makes sense)

DestinyGuy678
Marvel's official site has become a wiki that's a site that anybody can edit.

Now obviously that is false, but it just goes to demonstrarte the weakness of wiki sites. I know I'm using marvel.com though not the wiki one, and there are official levels for the power and fan ones they keep those seperate

Creshosk
I know I'm using marvel.com though not the wiki one, and there are official levels for the power and fan ones they keep those seperate
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Iron_Fist_%28Danny_Rand%29

Creshosk
except for his nervous system isn't always destroyed in attaks like that, only some times he has been reduced t oa skeleton where he describes how he heals

other time he is missing muscle skin organs nothin that hinder his movement for him organs and muscle grow back fast, however an energy dagger destroying his nervous system would put him down for a while (and htis is his entire nervous system, starting fro mnothing seems to take longer than having nerves still and gregrowing them...which makes sense) How do you move without a nervous system?

DestinyGuy678
How do you move without a nervous system? you dont however when only a tiny part of it, like the one nervous system in your arm is damaged it does hinder the movement of your legs, not to mention again it is easier for wolverine to heal the nervous system when there is stil ltraces of it i nhis body than from completely nothing (which is what took him a long time in the comics)

Soljer
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Iron_Fist_%28Danny_Rand%29

Seems about right to me...

DestinyGuy678
really nothing else t ogo by....unles anyone knows what he ranked in that civil war handbook thing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>