Deadly Creatures (Wii)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't know if you heard about this game. But it involves a scorpion and a spider and they fight some poisonus animals in a forrest or some backyard.

It was a sleeper at E3 but is picking up some attention.

Is this the direction Wii is taking? Simplecity (sp?)

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I don't know if you heard about this game. But it involves a scorpion and a spider and they fight some poisonus animals in a forrest or some backyard.

It was a sleeper at E3 but is picking up some attention.

Is this the direction Wii is taking? Simplecity (sp?)

i wonder how they will get the story telling done, since i dont think the animals talk.

also, simplicity and wii usually go together, but the idea is always better on paper but will it actually work out? a good example was Red Steel, and 80% of third party Wii Games that make up most of the bargain bin at the local wal mart

Morridini
Yeah I think this game sound sveyr interesting. Followed the news about it a long time ago, when the info was actualy coming out. The Spider was more stealth based while the Scorpion was more powerbased, and they would have their own storyline if I remember correctly.

WrathfulDwarf
In one video preview the scorpion came face to face with a rattle snake. The scene looked pretty intense. I want to hear more about this game. It's something simple..yet interesting.

Nemesis X
I have some major arachniphobia so no way in heck am I gonna get this game. Also, I believe this game will go down the toilet in a month or two. The only plot I heard about this game was that the tarantula is at war with this scorpion so the I think the main plot here is just insects trying to beat the crap out of eachother while trying to survive from rattle snakes and pissed off people who want to step on you because you scare the crap out of them (who can blame em?).

Blax_Hydralisk
How is that any worse of a concept then fighting aliens in a bulky suit?

Nemesis X
God this game feels like it should be supported by Animal Planet.

xNIXSONx
Animal Planet presents: Deadly Creatures, will launch alongside tv's weekly special, Spider/Scorpion week on Discovery.

i also saw on E3, that some story telling will even by told through the spider or scorpion over hearing humans talking

MadMel
ive already made a thread on this erm

Morridini
Originally posted by MadMel
ive already made a thread on this erm

Search yields nothing and this list doesn't show it: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=598401
Sure you're not mixing up with another forum?

Neo Darkhalen
Well it is something "different" that's for sure.

MadMel
the list you gave me was blank erm
and yea im pretty sure cause i remember it took me ages to load the main website (being capped at the time)
but no matter, if it cant be found than no real harm done stick out tongue
im excited about it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.