what is luke eating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
what is luke eating when he is talking about the harvist in ANH? Cornflakes??

J.P Jaeh_Poole
I think it was some kind of stew... or soup... or something...

Sesse
Could have been pudding too.

I suggest we inspect the scene frame-by-frame to solve this puzzle.

vintageSW77
c3pos

Jovan
I know the drink is named "blue milk", what he eat, I don't know but aunt Beru was making some vegtables in an earlier scene ready by placing them in some sort of mixer/boiling pot, no?

sweersa
Maybe he was eating glass noodles like the Mexican clones in ATOC in the red uniforms.

JediRobin23
He was eating Gungan soup.

I just thought of something. What exactly is Jawa Juice? I wonder if its Jawa blood

Sesse
Wookie stew sounds more credible.

sweersa
Originally posted by JediRobin23

I just thought of something. What exactly is Jawa Juice? I wonder if its Jawa blood

Close...

A few years ago at my high school these upperclassmen students were selling energy drinks at this stand in our cafeteria. I walked up to them and asked in a casual way "Do you have any Jawa Juice?"

They did absolutely nothing, blank stairs, they looked at me for a long time without saying anything, I just walked off.

lol

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Lol. that would be a fun social experiment to try...

ah.. Jawa Juice....... maybe it's some kind of thing the Jawas concocted.....

gross if it's Jawa blood...

sweersa
Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
Lol. that would be a fun social experiment to try...

ah.. Jawa Juice....... maybe it's some kind of thing the Jawas concocted.....

gross if it's Jawa blood...

lol It was pretty fun.

Maybe it is Jawa....hmm.

steverules
Originally posted by sweersa
Close...

A few years ago at my high school these upperclassmen students were selling energy drinks at this stand in our cafeteria. I walked up to them and asked in a casual way "Do you have any Jawa Juice?"

They did absolutely nothing, blank stairs, they looked at me for a long time without saying anything, I just walked off.

lol

You should have demanded better service...maybe advice them on getting a protocol droid that speaks Bocce and understands the binary language of moisture vaporators

sweersa
Originally posted by steverules
You should have demanded better service...maybe advice them on getting a protocol droid that speaks Bocce and understands the binary language of moisture vaporators

I agree. I mean they had it at Dexter's Diner.

Kapton JAC

Actually that's what it was. Jar Jar showed up on tatooine about 20 minutes prior to that scene, and, within ten seconds, Uncle Owen got fed up with his idiocy, shot him in the face and gave him to aunt Beru to make a soup out of. Afterwards he headed up to buy the droids.

It's actually kinda disgusting when you think about it.

Darth Subjekt
Anyone else hungry?

JediRobin23
Yeah, hopefully it was Jar Jar he was eating.

Jawa Juice, does anyone have a credible answer to this question though?

Kapton JAC
Well I have a source that says what it is... that is if you feel that you can trust wookiepedia. Just click anywhere on this message

J.P Jaeh_Poole
I knew it might be that.

But still, that doesn't answer what the bloody Luke was eating...

JediRobin23
hmm. I guess its some booze that Jawas distilled or fermented

Kapton JAC
I knew it might be that.

But still, that doesn't answer what the bloody Luke was eating...

I still stand firm on the belief that it is infact Jar Jar Binks.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
I still stand firm on the belief that it is infact Jar Jar Binks.

I hope he is, and yet I hope not for Luke's sake... if Jar JAr tastes as bad as his character is...

queeq
Maybe his taste is his only redeeming characteristic.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
For Luke's sake, I hope so.

Sesse
Juicy "Nubian" duck stew.

queeq
Nubian?

J.P Jaeh_Poole
isn't Nubian a kind of ship or something?

sweersa
isn't Nubian a kind of ship or something?

I think so...Naboo ship maybe.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Watto said that word in TPM, right?

queeq
He did... the ship was called Nubian. Whether it refers to a planet, a race or a design... I don't know.

MasterAshenVor
IM THINKING WATERED DOWN GRITS o.o

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
He did... the ship was called Nubian. Whether it refers to a planet, a race or a design... I don't know.

Sounds like something to ask in the EU section. lol

Oh wait the EU isn't real, never mind.

Hahaha.

*waits to be flamed by hardcore EU fans*

Tangible God
Naboo-----Nubian. America-----American.

queeq
MWeeeh.... not sure about that.

Found this on Wiki:

Nubia
Nubia is located on the outer edge of the Core Worlds. The Nubians developed parts for star ships, including the hyperdrive for the Queen's royal Naboo cruiser in The Phantom Menace.

The Nubian Design Collective is a loose grouping of designers and engineers who colonized the planet roughly 300 years before the Battle of Naboo. The collective is comprised of a number of spacefaring species that accept small contracts for wealthy clients. Nubian technology was used all throughout the galaxy and was readily available on most Republic worlds. When the Empire rose to power, the collective went underground to keep experimental designs away from Imperial hands. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, the collective resurfaced with a completely new catalog. Among the collective's products are the Scurrg H-6 Bomber and J-Type Diplomatic Barge.

The adjective "Nubian" used in the movies to refer to Queen Amidala's ship is cause for some confusion over the planet Naboo. Nubian refers to the planet Nubia, not to Naboo. The most correct adjective form of Naboo is "Nabooan" based upon an indigenous wild panther known as a "Nabooan tusk-cat".

Jack Daniels
dudes it was bantha sperm and dumplings queeq sold it to em at bulk rate....lol...

Kapton JAC
Blast it Queeq! You had to ruin a perfectly good family-friendly movie, Just to make a profit. mad

Ahsoka Tano
1/8 of mushrooms.

Jack Daniels
nice...lol

queeq
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
Blast it Queeq! You had to ruin a perfectly good family-friendly movie, Just to make a profit. mad

Always.

Jack Daniels
jr_queeq

steverules
Why he's eating General Ackbar cereal of course, best cereal in the galaxy

Rogue Jedi
Tusken Chili.

Ahsoka Tano
I heard he ate Leia.

Jack Daniels
What the f**k?

steverules
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I heard he ate Leia.

Well they are into incest

queeq
At least.

Blinky
Once when I was a kid (and they were re-releasing the triology) I read on the back of a Raisin Bran box (littered with SW facts) that Hamill was eating Raisin Bran durning that scene.

THE JLRTENJAC
Wouldn't surprise me.

queeq
If that's what it takes to get kissed... I'm getting me some.

Jovan
if that's what it takes to get kissed by your sister, you're getting some???

queeq
Hmmm... I must think on this further. So basically the question is if you get kissed by the closest (or only) woman in the room or by a sibling... Let's ask the Raisin Bran people.

Lt. Valerian

Actually, Jawa Juice is an al--- Sorry, EU material.

Phew. Almost banned.

queeq
*slowly removes finger from ban button*

Close call... wink

sweersa
*slowly removes finger from ban button*

Close call... wink

Hahaha. I will know that feeling someday...*nudge nudge wink wink*

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Actually, Jawa Juice is an al--- Sorry, EU material.

Phew. Almost banned.

LOL Sounds like something I would say just to piss of the EU people. lol They can be ever so sensitive.

queeq
Hahaha. I will know that feeling someday...*nudge nudge wink wink*

You do the winking, we do the nudging... out of the way.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by coolmovies
what is luke eating when he is talking about the harvist in ANH? Cornflakes??

The blood of his enemies.

queeq
Huh?

sweersa
You do the winking, we do the nudging... out of the way.

Someday I will be the most powerful Moderator ever! I promise you. I will even learn to stop threads from closing!

Lt. Valerian
You won't be more powerful than me.

queeq
Someday I will be the most powerful Moderator ever! I promise you. I will even learn to stop threads from closing!

And you'll say things like: "I'll be the master of my new boards", yeah yeah... hope you like mechanical limbs.

sweersa
And you'll say things like: "I'll be the master of my new boards", yeah yeah... hope you like mechanical limbs.

Whatever it takes. I am ready for the trials!

THE JLRTENJAC
Sweersa, join me, and together we shall rule KMC! And then we shall have peace, after I build a giant space station that destroys threads, and you go wipe out all the noobs.

queeq
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

sweersa
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Sweersa, join me, and together we shall rule KMC! And then we shall have peace, after I build a giant space station that destroys threads, and you go wipe out all the noobs.

Hahaha.

Political manipulation should do just fine...for now. Then we will build your battle station!

THE JLRTENJAC
Hahaha.

Political manipulation should do just fine...for now. Then we will build your battle station!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! evil face

queeq
I'll ship you guys some Lego. Enjoy.

sweersa
I'll ship you guys some Lego. Enjoy.

lol Thanks. We need all of the lego and dark gray spray paint you can get.

queeq
You can build your entire Empire in the back yard.

sweersa
You can build your entire Empire in the back yard.

That is a good place to start...

queeq
And to end. evil face

sweersa
And to end. evil face

That depends entirely on if you can build an x-Wing with proton torpedoes.

queeq
Well... can you?

sweersa
Well... can you?

As soon as you ship the legos I will be able to tell.

THE JLRTENJAC
Pssh. X-wing. I already have a half-operational Star Destroyer constructed out of legos I erm... borrowed... ermm from some kids in my neighborhood.

The weapons work, I just can't get the blasted thing to fly. mad

queeq
Try big fans.

THE JLRTENJAC
Tried 'em... didn't work. However I do remember some anti-gravity engines I happened to have lying around my basement... Made from linkin logs... it was wierd, I was just walking around one day and there was an entire ditch filled with them... who would want to throw out linkin logs?

sweersa
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Tried 'em... didn't work. However I do remember some anti-gravity engines I happened to have lying around my basement... Made from linkin logs... it was wierd, I was just walking around one day and there was an entire ditch filled with them... who would want to throw out linkin logs?

They were not linkin logs. Was it really cold that day?

Jack Daniels
beer and cornflakes

queeq
Ugh.

Jack Daniels
beer and chocolate cake? (emilio breakfast in outsiders?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.