Marvel vs. Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Here are the match ups:

Spider-Man vs. Ranma Saotome

Ghost Rider vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

Wolverine vs. Inuyasha

Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

Galactus vs. Evangelion unit-01

The Punisher vs. Desert Punk

Moon Knight vs. Chun-Li

Venom vs. Lady Tsunade

Hulk vs. Goku

Kento
You could have just put these in the thread..Right below this one called American heroes vs Manga fighters. I'd link it but can't copy and paste on my Wii.

Yoshi Paradise
The thread is right here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t425837.html

Magee
Marvel wins them all excpet maybe ghost rider and I am sure you made this thread before, those match ups look familiar.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Here are the match ups:

Wolverine vs. Inuyasha

Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

Moon Knight vs. Chun-Li

Venom vs. Lady Tsunade

Hulk vs. Goku

1. stupid match... spider-man wins this.

2. ichigo kurosaki.

3. inuyasha

last : goku.

I don't know about the rest.

BradBalboa

Wolverine vs. Inuyasha

Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

Moon Knight vs. Chun-Li

Venom vs. Lady Tsunade

Hulk vs. Goku
Dont know who Ranma Saotome is so i give Spidey this one

Same for Ghost rider

Pretty much the same for the next one hehe

Chun-Li

Venom

Goku
My knowledge on most of those characters is limted or zero so i really cant say

Endless Mike
1. Ranma

2. Ghost Rider

3. Inuyasha, if only because of his cheap "send you to Hell" attack

4. Doom

5. Galactus

6. Don't know Desert Punk

7. Street Fighter is anime?

8. Not sure

9. Depends which Hulk

Dark-Jaxx
Red Hulk pwns all of anime. smile

BradBalboa
i woudlnt say so, from what iv sen of Rulk there seems to be plenty of DBZerse that cud blitz him !!

BradBalboa
Plus rulk isn tgetting past the chousin, Z, Goku or Vegito !!

Nemesis X
Red Hulk isn't even in this fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Here are the match ups:

Wolverine vs. Inuyasha

Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

Moon Knight vs. Chun-Li

Venom vs. Lady Tsunade

Hulk vs. Goku 1. Don't know.

2. Ghost Rider.

3. Inu

4. Dr. Doom.

5. Galactus, not even a fight.

6. Who?

7. Not sure.

8. Err...Don't know.

9. Goku

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Don't know.

2. Ghost Rider.

3. Inu

4. Dr. Doom.

5. Galactus, not even a fight.

6. Who?

7. Not sure.

8. Err...Don't know.

9. Goku

Agreed with all except I think Tsunade could beat Venom.

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe...But Venom did beat Sandman, who is stronger than Tsunade...

But Tsunade is faster and a betta fighta.

Meh. I guess Tsunade wins.

And Goku beats any Hulk except for Red IMO.

ultimatethor
winnners are

1. Spiderman

2.Ghost rider

3.Inyuasha

4.Doom

5. Galactus

6. Who is Desert punk?

7.Moon knight

8. Definitely say venom. By marvel standards id say tsunade is class 15-30 and i think venom is supposed to be class 70. Add that to spiderman like agility and reflexes plus higher durability and stronger webbing, then venom takes it. I have not really seen Tsunade do any really impressive techniques which make me believe she is as good as Jiraya.

9. The hulks that can take it would be Worldbreaker hulk at the end of WWH, the hulk that fought onsluaght and Red hulk.

Takion
Wolverine beats the crap out of Inu yasha What the f**k?

Dark-Jaxx
No he doesn't. Inuyasha literally has a move that will send Wolverine to Hell.

Kazenji
No he doesn't. Inuyasha literally has a move that will send Wolverine to Hell.

It'll take more then just sending logan to hell to beat him

Also with the Ghost Rider vs. Ichigo Kurosaki, Please explain how Ichigo could beat the spirit of vengence ?

BradBalboa
WWhulk the world braker wudnt beat Goku, hwne hulk was going to blow he was going to destroy the planet..not a big feat DBZ-wise.
Plus Goku could beat any version of the Hulk with a spirit bomb, and if not by others means

Kento
Originally posted by BradBalboa
WWhulk the world braker wudnt beat Goku, hwne hulk was going to blow he was going to destroy the planet..not a big feat DBZ-wise.
Plus Goku could beat any version of the Hulk with a spirit bomb, and if not by others means Hulk isn't evil though. At least most versions. Not to mention the spirit bomb isn't really an instant kill of something evil as proved by Vegeta and Freeza. Even Buu (who was pure evil) was able to push it back at first.

WorldBreaker Hulk was also doing what he did without even trying.

Eh me personally I think Gokou would have a harder time beating Hulk than vice versa..Gokou's speed is the only real advantage. But I won't get into that arguement. That's just my opinion.

ultimatethor
Plus Goku could beat any version of the Hulk with a spirit bomb, and if not by others means

The world breaker wud beat Goku. His huge enrgy output which was encompassing New york city wud nullify any close range attacks like speed blitzes as Goku would be vaporized if he tries to get close. One punch from the WB is all that wud be needed to kill Goku. Also normal WWH was able to survive a blackhole, and WB hulks durability is billions of time more considering that his durability also grows with anger. I doubt Goku has any attacks that can put him down. A thunderclap from the WB wud weaken Goku extremely and after that he wud be easy to finish off.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Kazenji
It'll take more then just sending logan to hell to beat him

As far as KMC rules are concerned, that's battle field removal and this ogan automatically loses. Like a ring-out.

BradBalboa
fair enough and i respect your opinion..hm good point with hulks evilness.. hmm well when hulk said he was going to brake the worl.d he sure looked like he was trying !!

Dark-Jaxx
Wordlbreaker Hulk is useless in forums fights with people who would not be BFRed by a planet blowing up.

Why?

He has NO control over his strength, he would accidently destroy the planet, and BFR himself.

Goku can then Instant Transmission to any planet he wants.

So while Goku is fvcking alien b!tches with his Super Saiyajin cock, Hulk is floating in space.

Who won that fight?

Kento
fair enough and i respect your opinion..hm good point with hulks evilness.. hmm well when hulk said he was going to brake the worl.d he sure looked like he was trying !! If he was trying he wouldn't have told Iron Man to stop him before he destroys the planet. He couldn't control his power.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
If he was trying he wouldn't have told Iron Man to stop him before he destroys the planet. He couldn't control his power. Which is why he loses.

Grinning Goku
Mmm...not touching this.

Kento
Which is why he loses. Yes but at least Hulk can survive in space..Unlike some black-haired alien everybody knows of. big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Yes but at least Hulk can survive in space..Unlike some black-haired alien everybody knows of. big grin Yet Bardock was able to survive in space...

Kento
Yet Bardock was able to survive in space... Eh when is anything in DB logical? I mean really what would the odds be that during planet destruction saiyans would only be sent to planets with oxygen. Or that Freeza's stations in space have oxygen when he himself can survive in space. Or Vegeta finding a place in space to train that has oxygen during the Cell saga when he turns ssj for the first time. Then again in the movies they also have Krillen going into space in one..the 3rd I believe. Then we also have Gokou and I think Vegeta has also come up from being underwater and suck in air because they were holding their breath.

Dark-Jaxx
Well even if Goku cannot breathe in space, IT is a hell of a power.

Kento
If he has time to use it sure. I'd rather have Kibito's teleport move.

Dark-Jaxx
It's the same move, only Kibito doesn't need a Ki source.

Endless Mike
It's the same move, only Kibito doesn't need a Ki source.

Which is why it's better

Kento
It's the same move, only Kibito doesn't need a Ki source. Making it a lot faster to use as proven when Kid Buu destroyed Earth.

TKM
Now what nut uhn started this? Isn't Marvel vs. Manga basically the same as Anime Fighters vs. American Superheros. Just go argue with the people from the original argument.

Nemesis X
I'm only talking about Marvel here, not all the heroes from different universes like DC or Top Cow so there is a difference between
Marvel vs. Manga and Anime Fighters vs. American Superheroes and don't be going around calling people a nut just because you see something that looks kinda similar to what you read in a different thread.

ultimatethor
Wordlbreaker Hulk is useless in forums fights with people who would not be BFRed by a planet blowing up.

Why?

He has NO control over his strength, he would accidently destroy the planet, and BFR himself.

Goku can then Instant Transmission to any planet he wants.

So while Goku is fvcking alien b!tches with his Super Saiyajin cock, Hulk is floating in space.

Who won that fight?

Actually hulk wins that fight, because Goku cant survive in space. If goku leaves the designated area, he BFRs himself. But if hulk destroys the planet he would still be floating within the designated area( that is the place where the planet used to be). goku can go fvck his ugly monkey ass saiyan bitches all day. He still loses stick out tongue

TKM
I'm only talking about Marvel here, not all the heroes from different universes like DC or Top Cow so there is a difference between
Marvel vs. Manga and Anime Fighters vs. American Superheroes and don't be going around calling people a nut just because you see something that looks kinda similar to what you read in a different thread.

It's just my opinion so calm down and yes to me it still is basically the same thing. I didn't say it was the EXACT same thing.

Oh, one more thing. I can call who ever I want a nut so take it as you will.

Nemesis X
You're a nut

TKM
Ha ha! That's funny.

Csdabest
Goku Calls Vegeta they do a dance. And SSJ Gogeta uses Soul Breaker and destroys the energy within the hulk nullifying him. Or Goku goes SSJ4 and rapes with a finger. Also did goku fuse with the eternal dragon making him immortal or something. So could he just wish The hulk was cured. Or something gay.

But either way Goku and Z fighters have to hold back or they destroy the space-time fabric with there collosal energy.

Kento
Originally posted by Csdabest
Goku Calls Vegeta they do a dance. And SSJ Gogeta uses Soul Breaker and destroys the energy within the hulk nullifying him. Or Goku goes SSJ4 and rapes with a finger. Also did goku fuse with the eternal dragon making him immortal or something. So could he just wish The hulk was cured. Or something gay.

But either way Goku and Z fighters have to hold back or they destroy the space-time fabric with there collosal energy.

1 Hulk isn't going to sit their and let them do the dance.

2 What?

3 Gokou at ssj4 had trouble holding up part of a city. Hulk has held a planet together, braced a mountain in weaker form, closed a fissure in the Earth, and towed islands. Unless you mean a blast but Hulk's survived worse.

4 Nobody knows what he did when he left with the dragon. He did however age to an adult as shown in the last episode though that's about it.

5 No they don't.

Csdabest
1 Hulk isn't going to sit their and let them do the dance.

2 What?

3 Gokou at ssj4 had trouble holding up part of a city. Hulk has held a planet together, braced a mountain in weaker form, closed a fissure in the Earth, and towed islands. Unless you mean a blast but Hulk's survived worse.

4 Nobody knows what he did when he left with the dragon. He did however age to an adult as shown in the last episode though that's about it.

5 No they don't.

I wasn't being serious. I didnt think calling in for help was allowed. But considering that they had to power to destroy jupiterszied planets with a charged ki ball its obvious bu the time their powers times over 100 they had to hold back their power. Galick Gun and The Kamehameha wave was enough to destroy the planet back when power levels were OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. to 20 something thousand. Some small ki blast have been shownt obe quivelent to that of nuke. So power is cant be disbuted really.

Kento
Originally posted by Csdabest
I wasn't being serious. I didnt think calling in for help was allowed. But considering that they had to power to destroy jupiterszied planets with a charged ki ball its obvious bu the time their powers times over 100 they had to hold back their power. Galick Gun and The Kamehameha wave was enough to destroy the planet back when power levels were OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. to 20 something thousand. Some small ki blast have been shownt obe quivelent to that of nuke. So power is cant be disbuted really. Oops sorry thought you were. But still even though they could destroy the planet in Saiyan Saga by the end of the Buu Saga they were still only planet destroyers.

Bardamu
Silver Surfer VS Saint Seiya (especially the 12 Gold Saints) ^^

BradBalboa
Altough galaxys are destroyed !! mentiond being destroyed, and the universe was nearlt ripped apart :P
I put DBZ character well above planet destroyign capabilites

Blax_Hydralisk
When was a universe or a galaxy ever canonically busted?

Nemesis X
Why are guys complaining about Ghost Rider vs. Ichigo? Ichigo can be really bad ass and powerful. You guys have gotta be giving Ichigo crap because you haven't watched the damn series.

Dark-Jaxx
Ghost Rider can beat Ichigo with a look. Seriously.

And current Ghost Rider was hinted at being above WWH, and had a good showing against him til he decided to leave.

In DBZ a universe or galaxy was never busted in canon.

I would say Goku could beat Huc personally. Unless he trys to fight him like Sentry.

Kento
Would Penance Stare work on Ichigo...I mean wouldn't Ichigo need to have done something wrong for it to work? Not that I've kept up with Bleach but from what I've seen I don't think Penance Stare would work on Ichigo. Unless I'm just plain wrong...or you're talking about something else.

You're not the only one..I actually wonder if anybody thinks Hulk can beat Gokou. (Besides me that is)

Dark-Jaxx
Ichigo has a dark side, he is part Hollow, that can prolly make him succeptible to it IMO...

Well Hulk realistically could never hit Goku. And Goku has the firepower to at least injure Hulk, and enough blasts can kill or send him outta the atmosphere for a BFR.

Kento
But has the hollow part ever done anything to be subjected to the Penance Stare?

IMO I think Hulk's shown enough durability to tank most of what Gokou throws at him, regen to heal from what he can't tank, strength to beat Gokou senseless, and shown reaction times enough to be able to hit Gokou if he gets close and starts trying to blitz. Then there is the little weird ability he has at being able to grab energy of all kinds that could possibly help if it's a streaming attack liked Kamehameha.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Bardamu
Silver Surfer VS Saint Seiya (especially the 12 Gold Saints) ^^

All 12 at once?

Sorry to say, but he gets raped. Gold Saints are so ridiculously broken, for example if they die they can just come back to life at will, and even shake off universal - level reality warping.

Bardamu
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All 12 at once?

Sorry to say, but he gets raped. Gold Saints are so ridiculously broken, for example if they die they can just come back to life at will, and even shake off universal - level reality warping. Only Virgo no Shaka, who masterises Arayashiki (8th Sense) : his soul is free and escapes to the influence of the Death, so he can reincarnate in another body for instance.

Endless Mike
Didn't some of the others get the 8th sense in Episode G?

Bardamu
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't some of the others get the 8th sense in Episode G? No and I'm not sure that Shaka masterises totally 8th Sense in Episode G.

Terror of Death
DB Goku (before King Piccolo Saga) vs Spider-man. Goku cant use kamehameha. Who wins?

Nemesis X
Terror of Death, you're not the one who made this thread and just to answer your question, Goku owns Spidey. Now can we please get back to the fights I puted up?

Nemesis X
I'm just wondering, how is it that Hulk can't harm Goku?

Kento
Who said this? Cause Hulk could easily hurt Gokou. Assuming he got ahold of Gokou.

Bada's Palin
Spider-Man

Ghost Rider

Inuyasha

Dr. Doom

Galactus

The Punisher

Moon Knight

Venom

Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.